More Sissy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had the opportunity to dress and play for a while... family are away next week, so I've ordered a 10" suction cup silicone dildo; it's time I got back into impaling myself for hours on end.

Last time I had some extended anal dildo fun I didn't have a pretty little pink chastity cage to wear. Pity I won't have spectators but it will still be wonderful, girlie sissy fun.

:love:

I haven't had the opportunity to dress and play for a while... family are away next week, so I've ordered a 10" suction cup silicone dildo; it's time I got back into impaling myself for hours on end.

Last time I had some extended anal dildo fun I didn't have a pretty little pink chastity cage to wear. Pity I won't have spectators but it will still be wonderful, girlie sissy fun.

:love:

Have fun with you private gyrlie time!!!

Something I've always wanted to do as a naughty little treat...

I'm going to ride my new dildo while wearing stockings, heels, chastity cage, bra, wig, mascara and lip gloss, and...smoking a cigarette.

I don't smoke, but it always seemed like a really slutty thing to do while engaging in a bit of crossdressing depravity! 💋

Thank you! I'll do a bit of writing and a bit of dressing... And a lot of playing! 😉

Sounds like a great combination! Maybe a bit of sharing of your experience here in writing will be great to reminisce & a thrill for us!

Something I've always wanted to do as a naughty little treat...

I'm going to ride my new dildo while wearing stockings, heels, chastity cage, bra, wig, mascara and lip gloss, and...smoking a cigarette.

I don't smoke, but it always seemed like a really slutty thing to do while engaging in a bit of crossdressing depravity! 💋

Sounds very naughty! I am sure you are going to enjoy it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back