PM asshattery

You gotta give us guys a break, before technology came along . . .

Attachments

• sghfsdfh.jpg
    sghfsdfh.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 97
It: Hello,
I saw you posting in the fetish area and hoped you might be on yahoo. I'm MrX on there as well. Message me if you're around!

Me: Go away. You're much too young for me

It: I think I'm just right

Me: Fuck off arrogant little fuck

At which time I put it on ignore. I've since removed it from ignore. Let's see if it tries it again.

Oh, boy.. let me tell you.. This one youngster pm'd me, and I was very nice...I'M ALWAYS VERY FUCKING NICE, BTW...

ANyway..I simply said I appreciated the message, but I was not attracted to guys significantly younger than me, and that I wished him luck.

The SONNAVABITCH sent back the following:

Hey...Don't play that age card with me, sweetie. That's just bullshit.

Um..Ok you limp dick mutherfucker... How's this instead.. I don't need to Mother your sorry ass. Take your cock and your attitude to someone who gives a shit. I was being polite AND sincere... so now I'm sincerely telling you to fuck off..

Have a nice day :kiss:
:)

Oh, boy.. let me tell you.. This one youngster pm'd me, and I was very nice...I'M ALWAYS VERY FUCKING NICE, BTW...

ANyway..I simply said I appreciated the message, but I was not attracted to guys significantly younger than me, and that I wished him luck.

Um..Ok you limp dick mutherfucker... How's this instead.. I don't need to Mother your sorry ass. Take your cock and your attitude to someone who gives a shit. I was being polite AND sincere... so now I'm sincerely telling you to fuck off..

Sounds like my asshat

tumblr_mo5266l7KO1rjcu62o1_500.jpg

The old age card play.......straight flushed him RA- nicely done!

Cuz everyone loves roleplay.....

...roleplay ideas
Hi...My name is "Dickhead"....I am a 40 year old male from NJ...I have some roleplay ideas and I was thinking perhaps you may be interested....

Scene 1 - You would be a massage therapist that runs a private practice. It is a legitimate business run from your house. I come in for an appointment and as my appointment continue, our relationship becomes intimate....

Scene 2 - You are a psychiatrist with a well established practice. Again you could be a prudish uptight woman or a more vixen type. I am a client to comes to see you for the first time. I have been sent by Human Resources where I work.

Scene 3 - You would be my daughter's college roommate. I am in the area on a business trip. I realize that I am close to the apartment, so I decide to "pop in".....

Scene 4 - I am a burglar who robs your house. In the process of robbing your house I am able to hack into your on-line blog. I start to read your blog, become enamored with you, follow you around and eventually meet you............

Any of those ideas interest you?

I have never posted in roleplaying nor do I go anywhere near them. So because I'm crabby this morning...Fuck off and die Fucker.
Here is a senario for you...
I see you out in town ans you are thinking you look all awesome... I see you and am drawn to you, I can't help myself... I run you down with my Car!!! hahaha role play that!

A

Leave me alone I'm not a morning person or a Monday person....

...roleplay ideas
Hi...My name is "Dickhead"....
*snip*
I have never posted in roleplaying nor do I go anywhere near them. So because I'm crabby this morning...Fuck off and die Fucker.
Here is a senario for you...
I see you out in town ans you are thinking you look all awesome... I see you and am drawn to you, I can't help myself... I run you down with my Car!!! hahaha role play that!

A

Leave me alone I'm not a morning person or a Monday person....
Oh hell. That is the first belly laugh I have had in a good long time. Thank you annayarnkitten. I needed that.

Scene 1 - You would be a massage therapist that runs a private practice. It is a legitimate business run from your house. I come in for an appointment and as my appointment continue, our relationship becomes intimate....

Scene 2 - You are a psychiatrist with a well established practice. Again you could be a prudish uptight woman or a more vixen type. I am a client to comes to see you for the first time. I have been sent by Human Resources where I work.

Scene 3 - You would be my daughter's college roommate. I am in the area on a business trip. I realize that I am close to the apartment, so I decide to "pop in".....

Scene 4 - I am a burglar who robs your house. In the process of robbing your house I am able to hack into your on-line blog. I start to read your blog, become enamored with you, follow you around and eventually meet you............
Those seem familiar. I'm thinking this dude's been featured here before.

Got this gem a few minutes ago.

The other day I was stuck in traffic and bored so I jerked off. I didn't realize an suv pulled up and could see me until she yelled hey nice dick out her window.

Btw I am 6'2, 200 pounds of muscle, 6 pack and am very well endowed

Asshat: Damn... you have quite a past.

Me: & damner... you have quite a profile and a weird kink for stating the obvious.

Asshat: Lol, what do you want to know?

Me: Nothing fucktard, you pm'd me! Give me one good reason why I should have the slightest interest in digging deeper than your empty profile and 3 word pm?

Funnily enough, I don't believe he ever thought of that reason.

Is PM Asshattery limited to PMs sent by Lit members only?

I received this reply to an ad I have on another sex site from a person named *****Kitty.

"While i have too many distractions right now to focus enough to read ur profile, a few minutes ago i did have some time to read this add u posted and i must say I'm very interested in getting to know you. I hope to hear back from you. Take care Sir. Xxx"

I replied, "Hi."

Ten minutes later she replied, "hello."

I replied, "Hi," and blocked it.

MrSkin

I strongly encourage you to check back through this thread - you know - just to see how it flows...

Got this gem a few minutes ago.

Quote:
The other day I was stuck in traffic and bored so I jerked off. I didn't realize an suv pulled up and could see me until she yelled hey nice dick out her window.

Btw I am 6'2, 200 pounds of muscle, 6 pack and am very well endowed

Wellll..that is EXACTLY the sorta PM I'd recommend for a "BiGirl" since, ya know-

They are only "Bi" until they have a chance to meet a "Real BIG DICK"

Course unfortunately then they usually decide to be lesbians....

Last edited:
You know, he'll think you were such a beach to him

http://youtu.be/JTT2LEyjdC4

I'm on a forum which is 89% sex talk and pictures, so I'm here for a new cock.

I don't like when "southern" men make the leap that I'm on the make for men. Can't a woman just spice up what she has with a little titillation? Oh I should have used that word, wasn't one syllable.

polysyllabic words are permitted if they contain the word Tit.

Last edited:
Is PM Asshattery limited to PMs sent by Lit members only?

I received this reply to an ad I have on another sex site from a person named *****Kitty.

"While i have too many distractions right now to focus enough to read ur profile, a few minutes ago i did have some time to read this add u posted and i must say I'm very interested in getting to know you. I hope to hear back from you. Take care Sir. Xxx"

I replied, "Hi."

Ten minutes later she replied, "hello."

I replied, "Hi," and blocked it.
This is a profile on another sex site? If you get an unsolicited message from a woman, chances are pretty good that "she's" actually a front for a pay site. ;)

Back