Eating Your Own Cum

Nice to see this thread have a little activity lately.

I don't slurp up every load, but there are just some days I'm hungry for the taste. It's hottest if I get to lick it off my lady's tits or out of her pussy, but a palm full of it is good, too.

I think emotionally the hottest part is having so into what your doing that he wants to revel in the intamacy and passion after he came

Last time I fucked my wife, I pulled out and shot on her belly. Then I licked up a good thick glob of it, much to her surprise since I had never done that before. She didn't quite know what to expect, but I kept it on my tongue and leaned in to her, then kissed her, shoving it into her mouth on my tongue. She reacted at once, sucking greedily at my tongue and the cum there. It was hot in a way that we've never experienced before (not that we haven't had hot times, including watching her swap my cum with a female playmate plenty of times)... just an entirely new and different sensation. I think we'll be experimenting with it again.

And yes, I also got to eat a little of it; she didn't get it all.

I like to taste my own cum especially when it has been created from being turned on by my man who makes me so horny

I commented on this thread a long time back and love reading about the ways other guys enjoy the taste of their own cum. As for me, I always enjoyed scooping up a big droplet of pre-cum and bringing it up to my mouth while I was jacking off. I always thought it was delicious, but I never really thought about eating my own cum until I had done it a couple of times.

The first time was really unintentional. It was my first affair. I was a little over-excited at first, and blew my load almost immediately when I slipped into my lover's tight wet pussy, but fortunately the excitement meant that I stayed hard and we just kept going. Almost an hour later, after we had screwed until we were both sweaty and exhausted, and I finally blew my second load into her, I mentioned that it didn't seem like she'd cum. She admitted that she really couldn't climax during intercourse. It's something that a lot of women have trouble with, actually. Without a second thought I slid down her body and started eating her pussy, even though it was overflowing with two loads of my own jism. She came very quickly, and after we'd cuddled for a while we cleaned up and went our separate ways.

The second time, my wife and I were playing a mild dominant/submissive game and I had been her naked slave for the entire afternoon and evening. As my 'reward' for waiting on her hand and foot and giving her several nice climaxes with my mouth and fingers, she said I could have a climax of my own. By then I'd been hard off and on for almost eight hours and would've done just about anything to be allowed to cum. She took off her shirt and bra, baring her small breasts and told me to straddle her body and jerk off all over her chest and stomach. It took about ten strokes before I sprayed an absolutely huge load of cream from her belly button all the way up to her chin. Then she calmly looked me in the eye and told me to lick it all up. I did as I was told. It was a pleasant surprise to both of us that I was hard again before I was even halfway finished with my cleanup duties.

Since then, sex occasionally includes me pulling out of her pussy, shooting my load on her belly and licking it up, or (less frequently) licking my cum out of her sweet-tasting cunt. I sometimes eat my own cum when I jerk off, too. Not every time, but fairly regularly. Sometimes I'm just in that kind of mood...

Last time I fucked my wife, I pulled out and shot on her belly. Then I licked up a good thick glob of it, much to her surprise since I had never done that before. She didn't quite know what to expect, but I kept it on my tongue and leaned in to her, then kissed her, shoving it into her mouth on my tongue. She reacted at once, sucking greedily at my tongue and the cum there. It was hot in a way that we've never experienced before (not that we haven't had hot times, including watching her swap my cum with a female playmate plenty of times)... just an entirely new and different sensation. I think we'll be experimenting with it again.

And yes, I also got to eat a little of it; she didn't get it all.

NICE :) good move

I'm having a vasectomy in two weeks!

The upside of this is I'm going to be able to cum in my wife's 'front bottom' again, instead of just her 'back bottom.'

Last night I told her what I want to do: spunk in her but not deep, more around the labia and just inside, then use it as lubricant for her huge dildo. Then I'm going to lick and suck it off her...

I commented on this thread a long time back and love reading about the ways other guys enjoy the taste of their own cum. As for me, I always enjoyed scooping up a big droplet of pre-cum and bringing it up to my mouth while I was jacking off. I always thought it was delicious, but I never really thought about eating my own cum until I had done it a couple of times.

The first time was really unintentional. It was my first affair. I was a little over-excited at first, and blew my load almost immediately when I slipped into my lover's tight wet pussy, but fortunately the excitement meant that I stayed hard and we just kept going. Almost an hour later, after we had screwed until we were both sweaty and exhausted, and I finally blew my second load into her, I mentioned that it didn't seem like she'd cum. She admitted that she really couldn't climax during intercourse. It's something that a lot of women have trouble with, actually. Without a second thought I slid down her body and started eating her pussy, even though it was overflowing with two loads of my own jism. She came very quickly, and after we'd cuddled for a while we cleaned up and went our separate ways.

The second time, my wife and I were playing a mild dominant/submissive game and I had been her naked slave for the entire afternoon and evening. As my 'reward' for waiting on her hand and foot and giving her several nice climaxes with my mouth and fingers, she said I could have a climax of my own. By then I'd been hard off and on for almost eight hours and would've done just about anything to be allowed to cum. She took off her shirt and bra, baring her small breasts and told me to straddle her body and jerk off all over her chest and stomach. It took about ten strokes before I sprayed an absolutely huge load of cream from her belly button all the way up to her chin. Then she calmly looked me in the eye and told me to lick it all up. I did as I was told. It was a pleasant surprise to both of us that I was hard again before I was even halfway finished with my cleanup duties.

Since then, sex occasionally includes me pulling out of her pussy, shooting my load on her belly and licking it up, or (less frequently) licking my cum out of her sweet-tasting cunt. I sometimes eat my own cum when I jerk off, too. Not every time, but fairly regularly. Sometimes I'm just in that kind of mood...

This is incredibly hot...

It's been awhile since I've been on the forum, but it was nice to come back and read all of the hot experiences people have shared in this thread.

As for me, I still love to lick my wife's pussy clean after I've filled it up with my cum. When we first tried it, it was a once in awhile thing because she was rather shy and self-conscious about me going down on her and surprisingly she was not concerned about the fact that her husband wanted to eat his own cum. She also tended to dislike being very vocal about or during sex.

With time, she has really grown more comfortable with herself and absolutely loves it when I go down on her, especially after adding a bit of myself into the mix... She has even become more vocal during sex and even enjoys teasing me sometimes, telling me about how she wants me to clean her pussy and lick out all my cum. Her language even gets more than a bit dirty at times when we just are having great hard sex, something she would never do until more recent times.

We've snowballed on occasion in the past after she would suck me and bring me off in her mouth, but usually when she does on me anymore, she gets into it and prefers to swallow... so I don't get fed in that fashion too often anymore, not that I'm complaining. I love when she gives me oral, and more often than not anymore I'm eating a creampie anyway... :)

We did try something new a couple of times this year, my wife would help bring me off into a glass, like a wine glass, teasing me about how she was going to make me watch myself fill up the glass and then make me eat it. It was very exciting and instead of feeding it to me right after I came (meaning I'd have to overcome the post-orgasm blues) she would get me hard and excited again before telling me to open my mouth the accept my "reward". The second time she was riding me when she fed it to me. It was unbelievably sexy both times and I would definitely do it again, the only thing that I didn't like was that it was cold from the glass.

We've also talked about having me climax on her chest and have me clean it off as she loves having her breasts licked and sucked but we haven't tried it yet. Mostly because I'd have to say that eating a creampie from my wife's pussy has got to be my favorite of the method's of eating my own cum that we've tried, partly because I love our combined taste but especially because it brings my wife so much pleasure too.

Last edited:
Eat my own cum? Sure, it's better than trying to clean it off of your hands with a sock or underwear. As for the taste, mine doesn't seem to have a taste other than bland. Even after a prostate message, the fluid from that doesn't seem to have any taste. I don't thing that's cum, it's more like pre-cum. Maybe it's my taste buds, just sayin'...

It's been awhile since I've been on the forum, but it was nice to come back and read all of the hot experiences people have shared in this thread.

As for me, I still love to lick my wife's pussy clean after I've filled it up with my cum. When we first tried it, it was a once in awhile thing because she was rather shy and self-conscious about me going down on her and surprisingly she was not concerned about the fact that her husband wanted to eat his own cum. She also tended to dislike being very vocal about or during sex.

With time, she has really grown more comfortable with herself and absolutely loves it when I go down on her, especially after adding a bit of myself into the mix... She has even become more vocal during sex and even enjoys teasing me sometimes, telling me about how she wants me to clean her pussy and lick out all my cum. Her language even gets more than a bit dirty at times when we just are having great hard sex, something she would never do until more recent times.

We've snowballed on occasion in the past after she would suck me and bring me off in her mouth, but usually when she does on me anymore, she gets into it and prefers to swallow... so I don't get fed in that fashion too often anymore, not that I'm complaining. I love when she gives me oral, and more often than not anymore I'm eating a creampie anyway... :)

We did try something new a couple of times this year, my wife would help bring me off into a glass, like a wine glass, teasing me about how she was going to make me watch myself fill up the glass and then make me eat it. It was very exciting and instead of feeding it to me right after I came (meaning I'd have to overcome the post-orgasm blues) she would get me hard and excited again before telling me to open my mouth the accept my "reward". The second time she was riding me when she fed it to me. It was unbelievably sexy both times and I would definitely do it again, the only thing that I didn't like was that it was cold from the glass.

We've also talked about having me climax on her chest and have me clean it off as she loves having her breasts licked and sucked but we haven't tried it yet. Mostly because I'd have to say that eating a creampie from my wife's pussy has got to be my favorite of the method's of eating my own cum that we've tried, partly because I love our combined taste but especially because it brings my wife so much pleasure too.

Wow.

My friend, you have a rare and wonderful lady there. I think I speak for a lot of us on this thread when I say I wish my wife enjoyed the thought of me eating my cum as much as yours does...

How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.

Hii

I have eat my own cum through glass.:devil:

Well, my friends,

I managed to do some creampie cleanup the other night. After I came, the wife wanted to cum, too, and started to rub her clit, with my cock still in her. She claimed that wasn't going to happen using that method, so I took the advantage to get between her legs and lap at her pussy until she got her cum.

Maybe, if I manage to do that enough, she'll get interested in the idea, cause she knows she'll get to cum on my tongue.

So, I got my creampie, and she got her orgasm. It's my diabolical plan to get her interested in the idea of my eating her after I've filled her pussy...

Well, my friends,

I managed to do some creampie cleanup the other night. After I came, the wife wanted to cum, too, and started to rub her clit, with my cock still in her. She claimed that wasn't going to happen using that method, so I took the advantage to get between her legs and lap at her pussy until she got her cum.

Maybe, if I manage to do that enough, she'll get interested in the idea, cause she knows she'll get to cum on my tongue.

So, I got my creampie, and she got her orgasm. It's my diabolical plan to get her interested in the idea of my eating her after I've filled her pussy...

Amazing. Did she like it?

Amazing. Did she like it?

She liked getting her orgasm, that's for sure. And I know I enjoyed giving it to her. That I got to eat my cum from her pussy was an added benefit. Like I said, if I manage to get her off with my mouth after I've cum, rather than relying on a vibrator or some such, maybe she'll get more into the idea of my getting my face between her legs after I fill her up...

No doubt... Great story..:kiss:

The idea of eating own cum is excited me and i had decided to eat my cum..After jerking off i drop my cum in glass of milk and shake it. Its taste was very good and then at second day i had taken it from a glass, it was salty in taste.

My lady and I were both experienced when we met but neither of us had done any snowballing. The thought of tasting my cum had occurred to me before but, as is common, after my orgasm, the desire was gone. My first taste was in the throes of passion and the look on my lady’s face as she saw me take my cum in my mouth was incredible. She had never seen a guy do that and it thrilled her immensely. I discovered the taste wasn’t bad and getting such a positive reaction from her led me to do it again, and again. My lady also likes to watch me masturbate, so some of our love making sessions will end, after she has had multiple orgasms, with me jerking off on her tits. She moans with pleasure as I lick her clean then I muffle her sounds as I kiss her and share the taste of myself.

My lady and I were both experienced when we met but neither of us had done any snowballing. The thought of tasting my cum had occurred to me before but, as is common, after my orgasm, the desire was gone. My first taste was in the throes of passion and the look on my lady’s face as she saw me take my cum in my mouth was incredible. She had never seen a guy do that and it thrilled her immensely. I discovered the taste wasn’t bad and getting such a positive reaction from her led me to do it again, and again. My lady also likes to watch me masturbate, so some of our love making sessions will end, after she has had multiple orgasms, with me jerking off on her tits. She moans with pleasure as I lick her clean then I muffle her sounds as I kiss her and share the taste of myself.

You are a lucky, lucky man :D

Back