Poll, I would like to know how people feel about this... Thanks

Hi

Here it is...

Who on lit, thinks that asking How long a person has been married, What do they like and don't like to talk about are to personal to answer? I do not think that they are, but if I'm wrong I will be the 1st to apologize.
 
its fair

Don't think your questions are out of line at all.
Not sure if you should be on this site if you won't even talk about that.
 
OP, you posted in the other thread that you'd start a poll and instead you gone and done this. The mods sho be mad at you now. *nods*






How about a swole pole?

You'll have to check with her, I don't know if she has any particular preferences.
 
Its ridiculous, of course.
And its ridiculous you are even asking about it, more so in 2 threads.

Appreciate a good chuckle, put on ignore and move on.
 
Who on lit, thinks that asking How long a person has been married, What do they like and don't like to talk about are to personal to answer? I do not think that they are, but if I'm wrong I will be the 1st to apologize.

Interesting. There's nothing that would force someone to answer those questions, is there?

As I see it, anyone can ask someone most anything they want ....isn't it up to the person to answer or not? No one is forcing them to answer is there?

As to getting upset about the questions, that's just childish and foolish and idiotic and dumb and.....

But just remember here, in case anyone has forgotten, we're talking about humans here, so ..... With humans, most anything is possible ...good, bad, or otherwise. Humans can even fuck up good wet dreams! ;=)
 
Some say there are no silly questions. I'd have to disagree.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top