The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

okay here's one of the two gotten rid of...

hio43kpa.jpg

oui monsieur tex you are a racist peeg! Un vrai cochon! Merde embulante!

The following is post # 1235 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. Our AHland racist also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176, 1179, 1181, 1188, 1191, 1194, 1196, 1198, 1204, 1208, 1211, 1221, 1223, 1231 and now 1235. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. EIGHT on the seventh page. EIGHTH on the eighth page. FIVE on the ninth page Now he’s up to TWO on the tenth page. The same post 51 times. He's now up to 264 times posting the same thing OVERALL (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the stupid people? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1235on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

[size=+1]Please join with me and read my Winter Holiday Contest Story: Christmas Present! [/size]
okay i didn't really write it but it is sooooo good!
fucktard1.jpg

Yes I think that just about covers tex’s qualities…

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. AND REMEMBER A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg


But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…
 
20geronimo_190.JPG

i've got one done for non-erotic. i hope it gets in ...

I’m sorry geronimo but

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

does not accept non-erotic stories in its themed contests. And this rule will of course apply to the

2012 Xmas/New Years Contest


However if you can throw a few sweeties like this babe into your story it should be all right…

holly_native_american_by_hihosteverinod3000at.jpg
 
How can you exempt a story or a whole category for that matter from a fake contest? Talk about an idiot. Sorry but no one is interested in your fake shit.

And I'll save your the trouble of posting #1237. Here's what it really says:

No scouries you won't dispose of anything I post. it will be here for everyone to see no matter how hard you press your fingers to your ears or how loud you sing.

You can misquote it and post it over in the real contest thread all you want but It will still be here for everyone to see,

It is real simple, quit posting about fake contests, awards and lists and you'll never see me again.
 
Last edited:
ScouriesWorld said:
I’m sorry geronimo but

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

does not accept non-erotic stories in its themed contests. And this rule will of course apply to the

2012 Xmas/New Years Contest


i don't give a rodent's rectum. do i bother you at all? no, so stop being a cunt and give over mugging me off. don't involve me in your bollix.
 
Last edited:
Oddly, the nicer the comments on my contest submission, the lower my score seems to fall. Oh well. :mad:
 
Two thirteen hour shifts in a row... Ugh... If I didn't have Friday off, I'd be a bit concerned about finishing my second story in time.

Close enough that I should only need one good day of quiet time to finish it off, though.
 
Just submitted my second entry. It's a total departure and I put it in a category that didn't have a single entry in the last contest-Mind Control. Enjoy.
 
I might be able to submit three stories in the contest. My muse has been goofing off, and I haven't got much done lately, but she appears to be ready to get back down to business. :)
 
Well, got my story back from the editor and made the corrections and submitted it. Hopefully it will post tomorrow. We'll have to see how it goes.:eek: At least I have a story in the contest.
DG
 
Contest analysis - Winter Holidays Contest 2012

Good evening. The pyramids tell me that there are 61 stories in the competition to date, with an average score of 4.17 from an average of 257 votes. Stories had an average of 23,843 views, an average of 8 favorites, and an average of 8 comments. The average ratio of votes to views is 1.18%. The average number of pages is 2.5, with the longest story being 12 pages.

So far there have been a total of 14,963 votes, 1,454,446 views, 490 favorites and 529 comments.

The standard deviation of scores (from the average of 4.17) is 0.44 and the standard deviation of votes (from the average of 257) is 259. The median score is 4.20, the median number of votes is 146 and the median number of pages is 2. The top 25% of scores are 4.56 or above and the bottom 25% of scores are 3.85 or below.

Sweeps

Some votes have been reduced (swept) since the start of the competition. A total of 13 stories have had their votes adjusted, with 13 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is higher than before and 1 sweep resulting in a new score that day which is lower. There were a total of 95 votes swept, being an average of 7 per swept story. The maximum number of votes swept for a single story was 46. (Figures based on toplists, and may not be totally accurate).


Categories entered (alphabetic order)

  • BDSM (4 stories)
  • Erotic Couplings (6 stories)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur (1 story)
  • Fetish (1 story)
  • First Time (2 stories)
  • Gay Male (6 stories)
  • Group Sex (7 stories)
  • Humor & Satire (2 stories)
  • Illustrated (1 story)
  • Incest/Taboo (10 stories)
  • Lesbian Sex (5 stories)
  • Loving Wives (2 stories)
  • Mature (1 story)
  • Non-Erotic (2 stories)
  • NonHuman (2 stories)
  • Romance (7 stories)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy (2 stories)

New stories today


Authors entered so far are:

allthewayin, amandablaze, AndrewJackson, Ashson, Belongs2Beth (2), BenLong, BuckyDuckman, Butterflies512, Cinner (2), datedsoul, D_Lynn, EdgarPleaseCain (2), geronimo_appleby, Harlock606, HeyAll (2), inqusitivepuppy (2), Jasmynn_Brown, JayDavid, kms1987, LaRascasse, la_chica, LesLumens, luvthedesserts (2), MagicMouse, MarieWriter, MistressLynn, MSTarot, m_storyman_x, Naughtily_Written, northlander, reddirtwriter, RedHairedandFriendly (2), silkstockingslover, SilverSparrow, sirhugs, SpotInTheSand, sr71plt (6), SusanJillParker, TinyBeth, tmoney249, Tx Tall Tales, TxRad (2), Untameable_Guy, voluptuary_manque, YDB95 (2), ZenJinni, Zrnko_Pisku

Disclaimer

Because of the way this site works these figures will not be totally up-to-date. For a given story the score shown on:

  • The category page
  • The author's page
  • The toplists page

can all be different.

Also it appears that various pages update at different times of the day, sometimes quite infrequently.

Please do not PM me asking for more detailed information. I do not wish to skew contest results by giving a target for voting manipulation.

Contest page: Winter Holidays Contest 2012
 
Good evening. The pyramids tell me that there are 61 stories in the competition to date, with an average score of 4.17 from an average of 257 votes. Stories had an average of 23,843 views, an average of 8 favorites, and an average of 8 comments. The average ratio of votes to views is 1.18%. The average number of pages is 2.5, with the longest story being 12 pages.

SSS: I always smile when I see your post. It always says 'Good Evening' and I see it at two in the afternoon (my time EST). I know it's the time zone difference. You do a great job and your effort is really appreciated by most of us.
Thank you
With respect
DG Hear
 
SSS: I always smile when I see your post. It always says 'Good Evening' and I see it at two in the afternoon (my time EST).

Thanks for the appreciative comments. :)

The "good evening" is a bit of a joke, as I know it won't be evening everywhere. In fact, when I post it, it's morning. :p
 
Thanks for the appreciative comments. :)

The "good evening" is a bit of a joke, as I know it won't be evening everywhere. In fact, when I post it, it's morning. :p

Well, continue doing that. It always gives me the lift in knowing I have hours left in the day that some others no longer have.
 
61 stories seems like a low total seems like Halloween and Summer Loving had a lot more.
 
LITEROTICA SECTION OF THE CONTEST

Well here are the real numbers! I’m sure all of you are as bored by the almost incomprehensible figures our aussie ALT keeps endlessly posting.

Not much sweeping so far. It will be interesting to see which broom she has MANU use this contest…

The QUEEN again is facing a conundrum – should she let more ROMANCE stories win. I think even LAUREL is getting tired of all these soppy romance winners. She should have taken the bosses advice years ago…

What's the old saying about 'reapiing what you sow'...

I see silkstocking girl put up another “parenthesis” title story – that’s about her fourth in a row. She took our advice all right…

Another author begins his story “this is an immediate sequel to…” GREAT! Just what we needed…

Also see another couple of ALTS neer the top...:rolleyes:

Certain cheaters scores are not shown...

COMPLETE LIST AVAILABLE ON THE A.I.R. Thread


LITEROTICA'S Winter 2012 Highest Scored (top 11 only)


Milk and Cookies SpotInTheSand ROM 4.86
Rocky Mountain Christmas BenLong INC 4.81
Differently Visioned D_Lynn ROM 4.79
Mary XXXmas Tx Tall Tales GROUP 4.75
Snowbound reddirtwriter GAY 4.73
"Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls silkstockingslover INC 4.68
A Jackson Family Christmas luvthedesserts INC 4.67
The True Meaning MagicMouse LES 4.66
My First Hanukkah JayDavid ROM 4.64
The Blizzard YDB95 FT 4.63
The Christmas Present racistRad BDSM 4.60
 
LITEROTICA SECTION OF THE CONTEST

Well here are the real vote numbers! Except for the sayhey kid they aren’t particularly strong.

Not much sweeping so far. It will be interesting to see which broom she has MANU use this contest…

See the A.I.R. Thread for the complete list...


LITEROTICA'S Winter 2012 Highest Vote Totals (top 10 only)


With Sister's Help HeyAll INC 1409
Milk and Cookies SpotInTheSand ROM 821
A Jackson Family Christmas luvthedesserts INC 773
The First Time HeyAll INC 744
Catching Mother at Christmas geronimo_appleby INC 690
Rocky Mountain Christmas BenLong INC 642
"Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls silkstockingslover INC 621
Stepdaughter's Christmas Gift sirhugs INC 613
Falling Hard EdgarPleaseCain ROM 518
Mary XXXmas Tx Tall Tales GROUP 485
 
7 out of the top ten are in incest.

Once again proving people can flame the category and act like it squicks them, but its the biggest damn fetish there is here and on any other site that allows it.
 
This message is hidden because ScouriesWorld is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Lovecraft68 is on your ignore list.



The "it's all about me" bad posting behavior twins. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top