"Ling Gam"-writer needs to look for the Editor.

ChineseSwede

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Posts
151
Hey!

I am finished with the second chapter. My English is not bad, but I am bad in spell or grammar.

Any Editors? Write here, please.
 
A link to your first chapter would be nice to give potential editors a clue to what you are writing.
 
:mad::mad::mad::mad: Excuse my expression, I am not a fan of the angry letter. But no fkcuing editors? I wait and wait. Why don't any editors care? I tested to write to an editor in the list. Yes, the editor answered twice. When I wrote back, so she never answered back. I WANT to have the editor now!
 
Well, no, there might not be any editors for you here. There's no requirement to be a work-for-free editor here or to respond to anyone wanting/needing one. Sorry. That's just reality.
 
:mad::mad::mad::mad: Excuse my expression, I am not a fan of the angry letter. But no fkcuing editors? I wait and wait. Why don't any editors care? I tested to write to an editor in the list. Yes, the editor answered twice. When I wrote back, so she never answered back. I WANT to have the editor now!

I work full time, so I've learned to be extremely discriminating about who I edit or beta read for, especially when I'm not getting paid for my time and effort. Lit authors have to kiss a lot of frogs to find an editor, and one that is a good fit. And then the editing process takes time, meaning if an author expects a 24-hour turnaround, he/she may very well be SOL.

Also, if an author can't take the time to provide important information in his/her post that would help a volunteer editor decide if the story is something they would be interested in editing, the author has basically shot himself in the foot, because some of us are tired of asking authors to provide this information. It's a time waster.

Editors need the word count, the category, the story premise, and what kind of help the author is looking for, such as copy editing (mechanics), developmental (structure), beta reading (feedback).
 
I can help you with editing

I can help you with editing
 
Back
Top