finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE your black shirt and purple dress series! And your smile is amazing. :D

So very sexy, hun. :kiss: :kiss:

I must admit I do love being on summer holidays for more reasons than the obvious! The lazy mornings provide plenty of playtime for me to escape in a naughty story and bring some colour to my cheeks! A natural flush/blush! I start the days out smiling. I also love putting on my panties feeling a bit damp and enjoying that sensation for the morning.

I have had a few notes about my landing strip and shaving. I do like how it looks, yes, but I mainly shave because the sensations are so enhanced when I touch. I play a lot and I love the feeling of the soft velvety skin of my lips when they are smooth and silky.

The gentle tickles and traces I begin with send instant tingles to almost every part of my body and I have become addicted. The uninterrupted satiny length from top to bottom of my lips beg to be acknowledged, it's an enhanced playtime thing for me!

:eek: These black shirt pics immediately got my attenetion. They're a huge turn-on especially your poses in them. So casually sexy and confident. The immediately rise to the top as some of my favorites.

You have seen it on the hanger, here it is on me.
(No bra or panties on ;) )

Okay, now you've really done it! You posted my absolute favorite place to come up behind a lover and kiss...
attachment.php

I love the nape of a woman's neck!!!

I must admit I do love being on summer holidays for more reasons than the obvious! The lazy mornings provide plenty of playtime for me to escape in a naughty story and bring some colour to my cheeks! A natural flush/blush! I start the days out smiling. I also love putting on my panties feeling a bit damp and enjoying that sensation for the morning.

I have had a few notes about my landing strip and shaving. I do like how it looks, yes, but I mainly shave because the sensations are so enhanced when I touch. I play a lot and I love the feeling of the soft velvety skin of my lips when they are smooth and silky.

The gentle tickles and traces I begin with send instant tingles to almost every part of my body and I have become addicted. The uninterrupted satiny length from top to bottom of my lips beg to be acknowledged, it's an enhanced playtime thing for me!

The angles and contrasts in these black shirt pics are spectacular. They make it hard for me to take my eyes away. You are a very sexy woman.

May be overkill, but I am having fun so here are more!

Overkill, I think Not !!! plamomum ;) .. You always look Great, Eyes and those Teasing shots :devil:

attachment.php

Love this Look Hon !!!

You mind if I look over Your shoulder ? Just a little Closer is all :cool:

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing Hon ..... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Yay! I do get to wear my corset out and about! The day I posted those last pictures of me in the pink corset my friend invited me to go on a mini getaway to Las Vegas! Perfect place, I must admit.

She just happens to be the friend I took corset shopping a few months ago, I posted about that little shopping spree. So you can imagine what we will be wearing out one night. Now the question is, jeans, heels and corset, or black pencil skirt, heels and corset? Oh so fun to be a girl. ;)

Attachments

• Pink & Black 1.jpg
    Pink & Black 1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 777
  • Pink & Black 2.jpg
    Pink & Black 2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 2,120
  • Pink & Black 3.jpg
    Pink & Black 3.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,004
  • Pink & Black 4.jpg
    Pink & Black 4.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2,067
Yay! I do get to wear my corset out and about! The day I posted those last pictures of me in the pink corset my friend invited me to go on a mini getaway to Las Vegas! Perfect place, I must admit.

She just happens to be the friend I took corset shopping a few months ago, I posted about that little shopping spree. So you can imagine what we will be wearing out one night. Now the question is, jeans, heels and corset, or black pencil skirt, heels and corset? Oh so fun to be a girl. ;)

I think both are suitable according to the occasion. Perhaps a modelling might be in order! :D

Love the pencil skirt idea. That is very sharp looking with the corset, but that is my vote ;)

Seems that if there is a potential for play with her then of course the skirt! Assuming you might want a little naughty play in public! If you're saving the play for the hotel room, than I love a pair of jeans covering a nice ass like yours!

Vegas... Maybe too hot for stockings?

Would I love to run into you two there! :devil:

Absolutely stunning hunni :rose:

skirt and heels please ;)

Too bad that Las Vegas is so far away.:(
I loved the last pic. So sexy!:)

attachment.php

Again you just leave me speechless. You are absolutely stunning!

I am very envious of your friend. I love Vegas...and with you mixed in... :rose:

What goes in Vegas..... must be relayed to us, with pictures :devil:

Cor blimey, you put the cor in corset. Never tire of your images and your always alluring self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back