Once more with feeling.

I don’t really want to get involved in an argument, because I do love you Miss C, but I do feel more than a little sorry for Nirvision in all of this.

Was there really any need to name and shame? I know you didn’t “technically” name him, but anyone who has been on Lit more than five minutes could have worked it out. You have a big following on here and I think it is unfair to turn all of those people against him when he has, effectively, done nothing wrong.

I don’t think that, on a place like Lit, any of us should be surprised when other people send messages that would be considered inappropriate. Before I had even started posting, I had messages asking if I wanted to cyber. This is before anyone knows my age, sex or physical appearance. So, when we post explicit pictures of ourselves, those PM’s are naturally going to multiply and probably become a whole lot more inappropriate.

I don’t see anything wrong in Nirvision wanting to send you pictures of him masturbating over your pictures. It might not be your cup of tea, which is fine, but a lot of people would be into it and there was no way he could know that you would be so against it. To be honest, I would just be grateful that he asked as a lot of guys would just have dived straight in. I also don’t think it’s awful that he asked you twice. I know from when I had my thread, I got tonnes of PM’s. So many that I had to stop reading them because by the time I got round to them, they were 2 weeks out of date. So, rather than it being a case of him being overly keen, maybe he was just trying to make sure he got noticed. You’re a beautiful girl and I’m sure he knew you would have a lot of people sending you messages.

Anywayyyy. I don’t know what the point of my post is. I just felt a little sorry for him really.

Although, I don't get the psycho comment. At all. :/

I don’t really want to get involved in an argument, because I do love you Miss C, but I do feel more than a little sorry for Nirvision in all of this.

Was there really any need to name and shame? I know you didn’t “technically” name him, but anyone who has been on Lit more than five minutes could have worked it out. You have a big following on here and I think it is unfair to turn all of those people against him when he has, effectively, done nothing wrong.

I don’t think that, on a place like Lit, any of us should be surprised when other people send messages that would be considered inappropriate. Before I had even started posting, I had messages asking if I wanted to cyber. This is before anyone knows my age, sex or physical appearance. So, when we post explicit pictures of ourselves, those PM’s are naturally going to multiply and probably become a whole lot more inappropriate.

I don’t see anything wrong in Nirvision wanting to send you pictures of him masturbating over your pictures. It might not be your cup of tea, which is fine, but a lot of people would be into it and there was no way he could know that you would be so against it. To be honest, I would just be grateful that he asked as a lot of guys would just have dived straight in. I also don’t think it’s awful that he asked you twice. I know from when I had my thread, I got tonnes of PM’s. So many that I had to stop reading them because by the time I got round to them, they were 2 weeks out of date. So, rather than it being a case of him being overly keen, maybe he was just trying to make sure he got noticed. You’re a beautiful girl and I’m sure he knew you would have a lot of people sending you messages.

Anywayyyy. I don’t know what the point of my post is. I just felt a little sorry for him really.

Although, I don't get the psycho comment. At all. :/

g
I didn't follow it from the beginning but my read of her distaste for him as a person was neither his interest in exhibition ISM his kind offer or his persistence thereof.... rather it was his lashing out when she finally had to rebuff him.

Reading between the lines are in both his posts in hers I would agree that her rebuff was probably more strongly worded or more directive than it needed to be, but it was not at that time done in anyway publicly.

When she went semi-public she was speaking in general terms about him and yes I think if anyone that cared (and no one did then or now) you could have figured out who it was.... but I think her point was him revealing his true colors when he was rejected, and her rightful concern walnut outing him personally to explain that there are girls who really don't have as secure an ego as her who would be subjected to those same diatribes.

my guess is he's pleasant possibly even a little obsequeous up to and until he is quite sure that you are not interested, then he unleashed the full vitreal of his misogyny. Hey I can be a bit misogynistic myself being born male in the last 1/2 century ...its at times a bit trying.... but I recognize the when my life sux in regard to women it's due tomy own ineptness.

My personal objection to him isn't his original offense (which I agree is just standard maie erection fueled fantasy my original response to her semi anonymous objection to him was sort of boys will be boys as you more or less sad) or his purported lashing out at her at her rejection...

My objection was the things that he wrote that I am responding directly to. Those comments and his cowardly use of an alt were dumb, misogynistic and I felt personally insulting as a fan of this thread. When I was responding to the alt neither knowing that the alt was in fact nerve-issue ( haha I love the neverending choices that autocorrect gifts for him) or that nervous -when (giggle, again!) was the person we were even talking about..

Basically he says that she's got some fans that are a little over the top with praise.. he honestly thinks that back when he was praising her beauty that she was getting turned on by that I would have lumped him in from way back as atypical beta orbiter. A lot of girls do appreciate having kind of a court follower who compliments them all the time..

I was one of those at one time... at some point in some unrelated reading I came across a really great article about how being the nice guy is actually one of the rudest things you can do to a girl. You put her in the awkward position of having to wait until you finally grow a set of balls and approach her knowing all along that she's going to have to go through that awkward phase. The sense of dread is just not fun but guys like him do it and they think they're doing the girl huge favor... this is a stalker behavior. Note though she never referred to the person in her story who is on identified as a stalker but she did talk about how their tends to build in some men a sense of entitlement well you showed me this therefore I am due that.

Last edited:
Oh, and sorry con-nubile one for my extremely long winded add-fueled contribution to the thread Jack which is now ended in total.

Kinda late to the fray i realize... I deliberately avoided looking for spot responses encounter responses which would have only for added for further father to my pressured speech need to get it all out.

You wanna know what I'm most f****** pissed off about?

Well I wasted my time and yours with all of the above, I had over a gallon of water on the stove to boil some rotini that I was going to make a lovely Italian sausage and marinara sauce lunch. When I go see my kids I carry my full field kitchen with me... since I'm trying to keep weight down I had a really good aluminum pan which I tend to not like... It is now ruined since I boiled it dry.

It may not stand up in a court of law but the mother f***** owes me a new pan. and a half hour of my a midlife that I'll never get back that I should have spent hitting on somebody's girlfriend who as disinterested as I am in todays football extravaganza.

I don't think I had a chance to mention that the weather turned a bit warmer lately we did have that cold snap last week..

In other news I've heard that there is a cold front coming in it's going to collide with warm front probably causing rain which I'm quite excited about because I love sliding in the mud

Speaking of rain i LOVE cumulonimbu clouds.. they're my favorite type! What's your favorite type of cloud? don't you love cloud gazing?

Did you notice how cumulonimbus almost an anagram for your username?

So, how many people with ADHD does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Wait is that a butterfly?

You want to know what gives my marinara sauce just a littlle tangy zing? I like to put a little Louisiana style pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce in it.

If you're trying to get to the next page to keep my post from showing up, I'm just going to quote it on the new page. :rolleyes:

I was thinking of authoring a book "recipes to serve on vegetarians."

Cover art with some beautiful exhibitionist plated on her yoga-tone abs with something almost a scrumptious is she

( That is Britt-speak for hell-yah!)

As a matter of fact I do have the Rosetta Stone British to American course!

... What we are celebrating is The thermodynamic transfer properties of various dissimilar metals.

I placed the aforementioned high quality aluminum stock pot In the center of my stainless steel kitchen sink to cool.

And yes I know that high quality cookware and Al-Ewe-Minium is on its face oxymoronic.

Anyway the point being is the stainless steel sink acted as a heat sink (get it) transferring heat from the rapidly cooling aluminum but also retaining enough heat on the bottom to reform the the pot more or less flat and the pot is salvaged.

HUZZAH!

( Or as my android prefer to spell it - HOSE OFF! CLOTHES PARENTHESES

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/puppies-the-size-of-soda-cans

rolleyes.gif

awkward%20turtle.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way Android an iPad users...

You are welcome.

I love me some ocword turtle but there's no way that it that turtle was going to fit in my nephew stock pot

Dammit kmd....

Yes your response was far more appropriate succinct to the point and effective...

But I'll be damned if I can think of another 25 Post to get that damn turtle of the page!

Last edited:
Hey Ms "C", I think you are wonderful. Both visually and socially. Does that sound as korny as it reads to me?:rolleyes:

Hey Miss... sorry your thread was such a shit show today... people can be ridiculous. Ignore it and continue your lovely thread, please :D :heart:

Hey Miss... sorry your thread was such a shit show today... people can be ridiculous. Ignore it and continue your lovely thread, please :D :heart:

I'm with this comment, please ignore the crap and continue. Many of us look forward to your posts, both your writing and your photos.

Back