The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are incorrigible. ;) :kiss:

I can't speak for CT, but for myself - Thank you. I try my best, and practice whenever I can.

Plus, CT needed that award. It was very difficult to refrain from commenting on such a wonderful line like the one you delivered.

Anyway, I hope the soreness passes quickly. If not, there will probably be a long queue forming to help kiss it better for you :D

I can't speak for CT, but for myself - Thank you. I try my best, and practice whenever I can.

Plus, CT needed that award. It was very difficult to refrain from commenting on such a wonderful line like the one you delivered.

Anyway, I hope the soreness passes quickly. If not, there will probably be a long queue forming to help kiss it better for you :D

;) You'll both love to come visit me in my grave then. I plan to be buried bottoms up so the whole world can kiss my ass. :D :kiss:

Now it's Tempurpedic time. Good night, Litsters. :kiss:

Last edited:
;) You'll both love to come visit me in my grave then. I plan to be buried bottoms up so the whole world can kiss my ass. :D :kiss:

Now it's Tempurpedic time. Good night, Litsters. :kiss:

Good night, Thyrie. Personally, my preferences lean more towards those bottoms connected to the living, but thanks for the offer anyway.

Wrote about a page for a post tonight and decided it wasn't any good. Otherwise drank too many coke zeros and played Skyrim for the first time. Kind of a waste of a night.

LT ~ Today was not a good day. But it was just one day. That's what I need to keep telling myself.

*hugs*

Always willing to talk if you want to.

I know you are and I appreciate it so so much :kiss:

Yep. It's just one day, Brit. :rose: Better days ahead. *hugs*

And am sure there are...

hugs them both back tightly

Just had a day of pain from a nasty allergic reaction to a bug bite that I can't take anything for because of the pregnancy :mad: along with the sadness of the weekend and then topped off by feeling generally unappreciated-slash-ignored at work...I'm only pregnant, my head hasn't fallen off! :rolleyes:

I know you are and I appreciate it so so much :kiss:

And am sure there are...

hugs them both back tightly

Just had a day of pain from a nasty allergic reaction to a bug bite that I can't take anything for because of the pregnancy :mad: along with the sadness of the weekend and then topped off by feeling generally unappreciated-slash-ignored at work...I'm only pregnant, my head hasn't fallen off! :rolleyes:

*hugs tight, reaches to rub the belly*

All of that, sucks. And we certainly commiserate.

But there's a better day. New baby. New life. Cait is right. better days are coming. *Forehead kiss*

*hugs tight, reaches to rub the belly*

All of that, sucks. And we certainly commiserate.

But there's a better day. New baby. New life. Cait is right. better days are coming. *Forehead kiss*

wraps arms around his upper body and lays head against his shoulder

I know. I have a lot of blessings in my life and I do, genuinely, feel very lucky. Today just sucked and I guess with everything else at the moment it just got to me more than normal.

smiles softly

Am sure I'll bounce back before long.

I know. I have a lot of blessings in my life and I do, genuinely, feel very lucky. Today just sucked and I guess with everything else at the moment it just got to me more than normal.

smiles softly

Everyone is allowed bad days. Don't worry about it. And I know you will bounce back.

*Reaches out to brush the Witch's hair.*

*hugs* Here's to hoping it goes by fast and smoothly.

*hugs back*

Here's to. And here's to the hope that this guy they are sending from Calgary isn't a complete waste of oxygen.

smiles softly

Well, look on the bright side, today was horrible, so most probably tomorrow will be much better :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back