• Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what??!!

That would be not happened yet

how in the world is that possible??? (well ok... perhaps guys don't clean up their messes.... or you can't reach...... but surely.... that cleavage has seen a cock... or two)

Hi denrick my day was okay thanks. How bout you?

RE no boob action.

As much as id like to go and look for possible gropers going up to guys and asking them to grope me might give wrong impression :D

I like sex, i like it a lot but I got sick of one night stands. So I took a break and its lasted longer than i thought. But now im back in the market so hopefully not much longer to wait :)

I'll have to find that market:D

Upto - I have no idea. I was once straddling a guy and he wouldnt play with my boobs at all. I think he was secretly gay tbh. I turn up at his house in a coat and undies only and he started complaining about how we didnt 'know' each other... hmmn yes that was the point of random hot and steamy sex with near stranger!!

Im thinking i may be able to sell my revrirginity on ebay or something lol

You really have had a bad run. I wouldn't be able to get my clothes off fast enough...

Upto - I have no idea. I was once straddling a guy and he wouldnt play with my boobs at all. I think he was secretly gay tbh. I turn up at his house in a coat and undies only and he started complaining about how we didnt 'know' each other... hmmn yes that was the point of random hot and steamy sex with near stranger!!

Im thinking i may be able to sell my revrirginity on ebay or something lol

That's one of the reasons I like it when a woman rides me, that way I can get my hands on her boobs and play with them over and over again! ;)
1628.gif

You really have had a bad run. I wouldn't be able to get my clothes off fast enough...

Fortunately i have had great experiences too..or i may have sworn to celibacy years ago.

Which leads me nicely to my next nosy question. Where is the most daring/exotic place you have had sex?

Speaking personally public park, in laws' living room, car outside her place, caught by her mother (long time ago admittedly)...usual stuff. Up for something more exciting though.

I will have to give it some more thought. One for the future... I am big on naked, outdoors. I would like to go to a nude beach. With you. Missionary on the beach. Now that would be erotic.

tramopline -ace

mine have been..public walkway (caught), 3 schools (nursery junior and high school-after hours) church and outside a pub..to name but a few

Thanks for fun banter again guys(and girls). I'm logging off soon just wanted to make sure I left a message before i do :)

great banter

Thanks for fun banter again guys(and girls). I'm logging off soon just wanted to make sure I left a message before i do :)

you don't have to get too imaginative to find me here or there... to have better chat...

scariest place for sex........ I can't describe it here for fear that it would give me away... since it was ... well..... I'd tell you one on one.

I slept well thanks everyone, nice and relaxing. How is everybody today? I hope everyone is well
Beth
xxxx

Not too bad. Getting ready to leave here in a bit for the evening though. How are things in the UK?

Aww.. Glad you stopped by hun. Pretty much the same as usual, I cant decide if that's good or bad tho *rolls eyes*
Hopefully its more exciting where you are ;)

Aww.. Glad you stopped by hun. Pretty much the same as usual, I cant decide if that's good or bad tho *rolls eyes*
Hopefully its more exciting where you are ;)

Well, I wouldn't say exciting. Guys night out. Unfortunately, I don't want to leave my wife here, nor you gorgeous ladies on Lit. It would be much more exciting if we could just have a large loving orgy. :)

Good afternoon Beth. Glad to see you. Hope you're having a great start to the weekend so far.

Back