finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm

This slipped to the second page...that should never happen to a sexy lady like Playm0mum :)

THIS is the pic I want to see in color! Delicious!!!!

attachment.php

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your sexy notes and offers to help! The lingerie pieces, from the last pictures, are quite tricky to get into, you are right! Extra hands would make it easier ;)

Hope you all have some sexy naughtiness lined up for New Years.

xx

oh love the lace for a happy place.... wonderful!

I know it is the same outfit, but, many have asked to see the red! So here is a little peek in colour.
xx

I have a feeling this is gonna be a fun year baby... And you are starting it off looking amazing!

What to do on a 9 hour flight...?

Oh wait... I know!

MMMM

Attachments

• Plane Play.JPG
    Plane Play.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 3,597

Oh wait... I know!

MMMM

What an incorrigible little mink you are. Very naughty. Very hot. A whole plane full of people sitting in the aisles outside the loo bored and putting in time until they land, and playful mum is having her very own AmPic strip tease. And then you walked out with your little secret dancing in your head and the rest of the flight people wondered about your knowing smile. I like your style, doll.

Oh wait... I know!

MMMM

I had to comment on something you said on a previous post... about 'sorry ...i'm a bit squishy".. or like that.. To me, that translates into, "I'm a real woman! Can you handle all this?" You are spectacular, and real, and thank you for sharing.

Now about those 9 hours.... i have a ton of ideas...lol

peace

Glad to see another update... this is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads..

Thanks for all your comments!!!
I am slowly becoming addicted to this...
Can't go pantyless anymore;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back