Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year, Ms emm.... I'm checking rate plans this very minute.... And You're welcum, sweetheart.... KISSES!!!:kiss::kiss:

And hoping the first day of 2014 is a great for you, sweet sexy E. And mmm let me know, waiting and ready for YOU.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

Happy New Year, Ms emm.... I'm checking rate plans this very minute.... And You're welcum, sweetheart.... KISSES!!!:kiss::kiss:

And hoping the first day of 2014 is a great for you, sweet sexy E. And mmm let me know, waiting and ready for YOU.
:kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

It has, Ms SEXXY emm..... Did the blackeyed pea and cabbage for wealth and health thing.... So I'm set for my golden year ahead of me.... :D:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmmmmmm......... Raises left hip only... slowly up then down rhythmically.... Legs bent.... Left foot arched on tippy toes..... Arms out stretched.... fingers curved, lifted and pointing..... Chest out.... breast proud.... Back straight.... and eye locked and gazing at you..... :kiss::rose::kiss:

I am putty in your hands if I can see that, practically begging you to take my clothes from me.

Mmmm..... Good evening, sweetheart.... Hope your first day of 2014 was fulfilling for you.... Kisses.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Happy New Year to you, my little Wolfie.... :kiss::rose::kiss:
Sadly....no...was a lazy wasted day...lol

Mmmmmmmm....... is this kinda what you were thinking bout, Ecto???;):kiss::rose::kiss:

http://youtu.be/8YQM_zfYO7Q

or

http://youtu.be/RkXCBB9wYfc

Tribal is my fav.... A little more powerful and darker...:kiss:

http://youtu.be/mPEtjLbzT4A

http://youtu.be/2YQW8FitZMI

http://youtu.be/Uv31hKngR00

I was thinking of those first two, didn't even know there was that other one (which seems mostly the same to me except for the slower movements and different music).
I can see how tha Tribal version could be really sexy if you were trying to seduce me, though.

I was thinking of those first two, didn't even know there was that other one (which seems mostly the same to me except for the slower movements and different music).
I can see how tha Tribal version could be really sexy if you were trying to seduce me, though.

There are many styles of belly.... Also add in a veil, fans, or sword.... I personally have veils.... :kiss:

Good morning beautiful.....it's thong Thursday!!! Lol ;)

Afternoon, gunny.... How's my naught boy today??? :kiss:

Now the question is do you want me in the front or in the back. :devil:

Hmmmmm..... Choices.... Choices... Now, how should I decide that, Blue???? Flip a coin, purrrrrrrrhaps..... :kiss:

Mmmmm..... You're gonna have to whisper in my ear, why its your fav, Nick.... You've got me very curious.... :kiss:

There are many styles of belly.... Also add in a veil, fans, or sword.... I personally have veils.... :kiss:

I would love to see a video of you dancing some time.
Veils are good, but I love swords (if you couldn't tell), so I'd love to see that.

Now I gotta look up what kind of swords get used for bellydancing.

Sweet sexy E. hope your staying warm and cozy.
Darn its cold here……:(
Can I cum over so we can get warm, cozy, wet, humid, naughty together…...:devil:
MMMM
Hope you have a great TGIF.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I would love to see a video of you dancing some time.
Veils are good, but I love swords (if you couldn't tell), so I'd love to see that.

Now I gotta look up what kind of swords get used for bellydancing.
Mmmmm... I knew the sword would peak your interest, Ecto.... Yes they're real.... No she's not putting it in something to hold it on her head.... And I'll probably never be able to do it...
This is for you, sweetie.... Enjoy...
:kiss:

http://youtu.be/8XGIRLwcw4o

Sweet sexy E. hope your staying warm and cozy.
Darn its cold here……:(
Can I cum over so we can get warm, cozy, wet, humid, naughty together…...:devil:
MMMM

Hope you have a great TGIF.... :kiss:
Dang cold here to, emm... Slip on something sexy and get your naughty self over here.... :kiss:
Have a wonderful weekend, sweetheart.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmmm... I knew the sword would peak your interest, Ecto.... Yes they're real.... No she's not putting it in something to hold it on her head.... And I'll probably never be able to do it...
This is for you, sweetie.... Enjoy...
:kiss:

http://youtu.be/8XGIRLwcw4o

That is a neat video.
I watched a couple as well after making that post, and the sword they seem to use is a stylied Persian shamshir or scimitar, although it's decorative only, it has no blade.
Gives a nice illusion of danger, although after watching an instructional video on the sword dancing, there's nothing that'll actually hurt you.
When you watch it performed, though, the illusion is fantastic and adds some excitement.

I'd still like to watch you dance reguardless of the style you do.
It's all very seductive and fascinating.

That is a neat video.
I watched a couple as well after making that post, and the sword they seem to use is a stylied Persian shamshir or scimitar, although it's decorative only, it has no blade.
Gives a nice illusion of danger, although after watching an instructional video on the sword dancing, there's nothing that'll actually hurt you.
When you watch it performed, though, the illusion is fantastic and adds some excitement.

I'd still like to watch you dance reguardless of the style you do.
It's all very seductive and fascinating.

I'm very sorry, Ecto, but The Mad Hatter is the only one I dance for.... Though I must admit a few belly moves make it to the dance floor, lol.... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Mmmmm..... You're gonna have to whisper in my ear, why its your fav, Nick.... You've got me very curious.... :kiss:

It's just so damn seductive!

Why thank ya, Nick.... I so do love hearing whatcha think and why.... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Last night my girlfriend cums over to do my hair... I had finally went long enough.... Stripped my hair enough to get the lovely merlo color faded.... So..... She enters my home carrying a wonderful Melbec.... I pop in several Morphine CDs, as Hatter pops the cork... Glasses in hand off we go to my bathroom to purrrrrform the magic of frosting and highlighting my hair.... Which she quickly reminds me I should slip into something that wouldn't matter if it got ruined.... As she sits straddling the chair I drop my yoga pants to the floor... Stepping out of then, I hear behind me... "Damn El, love those red panties...." I laugh and say... "You should, they're yours!!!!" as I head into my closet to grab an old tank top....

At some point, Hatter cums in to see if with need another bottle of Melbec... Which he already has opened and holding.... He knows us all to well, lol... After he fills our empty wine glasses, he sits on the tub and says.... You know lady's it's not right for just one of you to be half dressed.... The hairdresser seems to be way over dressed.... He laughs as he's getting up and leaves us to our little beauty fix job....

We are now a bottle and a half into this hair fixing girl fun, when my girlfriend says "ya know he's right, I am overdressed..." I reply, "Mmmmm..... grab you something, you know where everything is...." as I fill our glasses yet again, out she cums now sporting a braless tank and panties..... I say "nice panties!!!" Which she replies.... "Yes, I know they're yours!!!"

By this time we must of been laughing way to loud for Hatter to hear us over the Morphine CD cause Hatter opens the door asking just what we're up to... Which my girlfriend turns and wiggles her bootie at him and ask if that's better.... Hatter being a guy really doesn't have to answer its pretty apparent he does think its better....

Ya know, he didn't leave that bathroom till my hair was all pulled through that cap....

I just can't figure out what was my greater turn on.... Watching Hatter ogle and flirt with my girlfriend or how sexual her and I were while she did my hair as we put on a show for him..... :D:kiss::devil::kiss:

...... And BTW..... My hair looks fabulous!!!! ;):kiss:

Last edited:
That was one fucking hot story and it wasn't even erotic so to speak.

Last night my girlfriend cums over to do my hair... I had finally went long enough.... Stripped my hair enough to get the lovely merlo color faded.... So..... She enters my home carrying a wonderful Melbec.... I pop in several Morphine CDs, as Hatter pops the cork... Glasses in hand off we go to my bathroom to purrrrrform the magic of frosting and highlighting my hair.... Which she quickly reminds me I should slip into something that wouldn't matter if it got ruined.... As she sits straddling the chair I drop my yoga pants to the floor... Stepping out of then, I hear behind me... "Damn El, love those red panties...." I laugh and say... "You should, they're yours!!!!" as I head into my closet to grab an old tank top....

At some point, Hatter cums in to see if with need another bottle of Melbec... Which he already has opened and holding.... He knows us all to well, lol... After he fills our empty wine glasses, he sits on the tub and says.... You know lady's it's not right for just one of you to be half dressed.... The hairdresser seems to be way over dressed.... He laughs as he's getting up and leaves us to our little beauty fix job....

We are now a bottle and a half into this hair fixing girl fun, when my girlfriend says "ya know he's right, I am overdressed..." I reply, "Mmmmm..... grab you something, you know where everything is...." as I fill our glasses yet again, out she cums now sporting a braless tank and panties..... I say "nice panties!!!" Which she replies.... "Yes, I know they're yours!!!"

By this time we must of been laughing way to loud for Hatter to hear us over the Morphine CD cause Hatter opens the door asking just what we're up to... Which my girlfriend turns and wiggles her bootie at him and ask if that's better.... Hatter being a guy really doesn't have to answer its pretty apparent he does think its better....

Ya know, he didn't leave that bathroom till my hair was all pulled through that cap....

I just can't figure out what was my greater turn on.... Watching Hatter ogle and flirt with my girlfriend or how sexual her and I were while she did my hair as we put on a show for him..... :D:kiss::devil::kiss:

...... And BTW..... My hair looks fabulous!!!! ;):kiss:

Afternoon, gunny.... How's my naught boy today??? :kiss:
Well it's good morning to you now sexy and after that little story I am horny as hell!! Damn woman....Hatter is a VERY lucky man!

That was one fucking hot story and it wasn't even erotic so to speak.

Mmmmmmmm....... Ecto..... I didn't see any need to tell how her soft hands caressed over my neck up to my jaw bone as she placed my head in the angle she needed.... Or how her firm breasts with their hard nipples under that thin little blue tank top pressed into my bare back as she worked her magic..... Or the need to tell when ever she drop the pulling needle between my legs how her hand teasingly taunted over my pussy as she retrieved it..... Or how her hands felt as she pulled my remaining hair forward and down to my breast with her fingers gliding over my hard nipples as she checked for evenness..... Or that when she would lean down to my shoulders to look at me in the mirror how her wine coated warm sweet breath would intoxicate me where I would inhale deeply as if on command........ Or even just how creamy both our panties were by doing all of it in front of Hatter......

And was there any need in telling any reaction from Hatter..... I'm sure yours was probably close to his by just reading how fabulous my hair looked.............. ;):kiss::rose::kiss:

Last edited:
Well it's good morning to you now sexy and after that little story I am horny as hell!! Damn woman....Hatter is a VERY lucky man!

Mmmmmmmmmmm........... Morning, gunny...... It's always nice to see you horny as hell...... :kiss::rose::kiss: Hatter knows, trust me...... ;):kiss:

Mmmmmmmm....... Ecto..... I didn't see any need to tell how her soft hands caressed over my neck up to my jaw bone as she placed my head in the angle she needed.... Or how her firm breasts with their hard nipples under that thin little blue tank top pressed into my bare back as she worked her magic..... Or the need to tell when ever she drop the pulling needle between my legs how her hand teasingly taunted over my pussy as she retrieved it..... Or how her hands felt as she pulled my remaining hair forward and down to my breast with her fingers gliding over my hard nipples as she checked for evenness..... Or that when she would lean down to my shoulders to look at me in the mirror how her wine coated warm sweet breath would intoxicate me where I would inhale deeply as if on command........ Or even just how creamy both our panties were by doing all of it in front of Hatter......

And was there any need in telling any reaction from Hatter..... I'm sure yours was probably close to his by just reading how fabulous my hair looked.............. ;):kiss::rose::kiss:

Alright, yeah, it's an erotic story now.
Yes, my reaction is quite similar. :devil:

Alright, yeah, it's an erotic story now.
Yes, my reaction is quite similar. :devil:

Mmmmmmmmmm..... You had the picture.... I just added a few more brushstrokes of color to it, sweetie...... Isn't the mind a wonderful thing..... ;):kiss::rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back