Smiley's House of Love

Well I'm down for either thread. Just let me know which one you wanna do. I have a lot of stuff that can happen in the demon one, so it is not as cut and dry as it might look.
 
From slightly interested to totally down. lol Smiley you are too quick for my own good.

Well the demon thread has an intro already up, so you can post to it or you can set up your idea.

I look forward to our story telling :)
 
Haha, too quick for your own good? Doesn't that boost my ego ;)

I'll do that, sometime soon. Whenever I can pull my spacious mind together to bring forward a post worthy of your companionship.

And me too, it seems like we're going to be good writing partners :)
 
Great minds write alike. :D

Errr I guess.

Whatever gives you the best ego boost.
 
I feel like you should know this smiley because it will happen a lot in the threads we do. Also it is very late to me and when I get tired I say random things. I like cumming in girls! :D
 
Hahah, thanks for warning me now, I think I can handle it from here on out, and very late? It's 2:15 for me.. and lol, I like guys cumming in me, so we're good :D
 
Seeing how it's late and this is a random thing to say, how odd it is, I'll just mark it off for now..
 
Totally random. :p

Also I like turtles....and comical internet references.
 
Then this should probably float your boat, Kane....

serious_turtle.jpg


:devil:

Night, Smiley. Don't stay up too late, flirting with your growing harem of guys.... ;)
 
Last edited:
Once More...

Ideas...

1. The nice girl, the friend-nothing more, never says no, the chubby kid. Why? She's been used all of her life. Does other people's homework so they can do other things, like actually have a life, but have good grades. She helps other couples get together while she tags along as the third wheel for most things. Everybody knows and likes her, for a friend.

Not anymore.

It takes her a while to see things straight, but it only takes one incident to make her realize what a pushover she's been all her life. First, she gets rejected by her best friend and grade-school crush. Second, her parents die, the night of graduation.

Leaving the home of her small town, she disappears for a while. But when she returns, she's a completely different person. She loses the chub, has a few piercings, maybe a tattoo, a different look, a different attitude, and a hell of a lot experience to go by.

2. I'm looking for a romance thread, more of a story, less sex, sorta like my story Senior Year(See Link above, in first post). But with more story behind it. Perhaps friends who broke off when they went to college and are meeting back up, or highschool sweethearts, but maybe start the story at the beginning of a long, detailed story, holding out for one another but complications come up, maybe he falls short after not wanting to wait anymore and hooks up with someone, therefore causing a break between the couple and lots of emotions? Idk. Still needs work..but I really like the whole romance idea, just need some more ideas for it..help? :eek:

I had another idea up there in that thick brain of mine..but I seem to have lost it..oh well. If it was good enough, it will come back to me :D

3. Have any of you guys watched Vampire Diaries? Well even if you haven't, my idea relates to that. Either we can base it off of the series and actually play those characters, or use our own and a completely different story..but here it goes:

There's a set of brother's. The younger one is dating the girl(My character) but they both are in love with her. After a while of the couple dating, the brothers talk because the younger one can clearly see that his older brother is attracted to his girlfriend. They make a deal that if he(the older one) can make the girl fall in love with him as well, then they can share her-a polygamist role of sort.

I would need two male characters that would be willing to work together, and be willing to maybe have some group scenes-fulfill my DP's interest.

Now completely optional if we play the character's from Vampire Diaries and if the brother's are vampires or not, just let me know :)
 
Unfortunately, my partner and I had a fallout and this thread is no longer..as you can well see. I loved this thread and the way it was heading, but I guess good things come to those who wait, so I need a new partner and I can't wait to revive this thread and make it even better :)

Although, if you're interested, I need a sample post before you join. Pm me :)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=781107


(Looking for somebody to play the role of Jake, her older brother. His name can be changed, his age can be anywhere from 20-23, looks are up to you. Purpose: Kya and Jake are secretly messaging and getting off with each other, they just don't know it yet pm if interested)
 
Once More...

Ideas...

1. I'm looking for a romance thread, more of a story, less sex, sorta like my story Senior Year(See Link above, in first post). But with more story behind it. Perhaps friends who broke off when they went to college and are meeting back up, or highschool sweethearts, but maybe start the story at the beginning of a long, detailed story, holding out for one another but complications come up, maybe he falls short after not wanting to wait anymore and hooks up with someone, therefore causing a break between the couple and lots of emotions? Idk. Still needs work..but I really like the whole romance idea, just need some more ideas for it..help? :eek:

2. Have any of you guys watched Vampire Diaries? Well even if you haven't, my idea relates to that. Either we can base it off of the series and actually play those characters, or use our own and a completely different story..but here it goes:

There's a set of brother's. The younger one is dating the girl(My character) but they both are in love with her. After a while of the couple dating, the brothers talk because the younger one can clearly see that his older brother is attracted to his girlfriend. They make a deal that if he(the older one) can make the girl fall in love with him as well, then they can share her-a polygamist role of sort.

I would need two male characters that would be willing to work together, and be willing to maybe have some group scenes-fulfill my DP's interest.

Now completely optional if we play the character's from Vampire Diaries and if the brother's are vampires or not, just let me know :)

I still need partners for those two roles ^ just let me know :)


New idea that I had started talking things over with an interested partner, but he's gone now...so I'm opening it up to you guys ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if I was being held with 5 other girls who are being considered for the wife position, in a mansion? The guy holding us has a lot of money. All other participants are head over heels with the captor, but I just keep trying to find a way out.

The only way you leave the "contest" is death. Perhaps I've been taken from my home country and deported to America..so no contestants get shipped back home, only killed off.

Perhaps your character can be the captor. You take an interest in me because I'm the only one who's not head over heels, trying to seduce you, and trying to be your wife? I keep telling you to kill me off, but you keep me around, because you like how I refuse?

Say during her refusals she keeps putting up a fight, watching as all the girls crawl all over him, wanting him, sleeping with him to get him to like them, while she hangs back and tries to keep out of it.

He gets bored, so he has his "workers" kill off the girls one by one. It's down to the last two and by this time he's been dropping hints on her, spending time with her, getting her to open up, opening himself up to her, like he's never done before.

Maybe the male character's a vampire - World of Darkness types, the inhuman beasts. Maybe he's selecting a childer (someone to embrace as a vampire), and is doing some sort of morbid little competition for his affection. He kills off (or has killed off, or... well, something bad) the ones that bore him, leaving the last two. One who absolutely worships him; one who absolutely doesn't.

The question is, could he make her love him? Or would she hate him all the more?

It would be far more than a simple Romance story. And definitely not a positive, starry-eyed type story. This would be dark. This would be devious, diabolical, cruel, and inhuman.



Interests? Comments? Questions? Ideas? My door's always open :)
 
Wow that guy went through and deleted every single post he made in your incest thread. That's pathetic.
 
I know right? Great thread going, she gets upset, and then deletes all his posts, makes him delete all his e-mails, and stop coming here. She also sends me a 'threatening' message on her, because she has an account also, whatever. Waste of my time. It's a crappy situation, but I'll rise from this :)
 
Yeah Fight the power!!!!! And the bitches!




Actually, just let me fuck the bitches :D
 
Hahaha, I'm open for compromise ;)

How about I fight the power and set the bitches straight,
I'll let you fuck them though :D
 
Ok this is something I have been thinking about as a thread idea. Well two ideas.

1. The school's hottest chick has everything she could ever want. A great life, popularity, looks, talent, and the hottest guy in school as a boyfriend. Yet she has a problem...her boyfriend wants to fuck her, and while she is willing to let him have her virginity, she knows that he has had sex before. She wants to be good in bed for him and she doesn't think she could be good if she's a virgin going into it. So she goes to my character who is the school's science tutor. He's a nice guy and has been casual friends with her for years now. So she thinks he would be a safe guy to learn how to be a great fuck from. Can she learn how to please her boyfriend from him? Or will she fall for another man in unexpected ways?

2. Two best friends since first grade have a great relationship. Though in school they are on two different sides of things. She is the captain of the girl volleyball team and all around hotie. He is the guild master of his world of warcraft guild. Though they don't hang out at school much, they are over at each other's houses almost everyday, unless she is with her boyfriend or something. For his birthday she plans a surprise, she decides that she will give him a blowjob for his birthday, but things and feelings explode and they go much further than that.
 
Back
Top