I would like to get to know all of you better, but...

I also learned other peeps in the country have drive thru liquor stores? How ingenious, if you're not drunk driving, I never knew of such a thing.

Ohio is full of them. It's literally the only thing I miss about Ohio.

Wow, I totally wasn't excepting that turn around! I was convinced I'd be on your bad side forever and it made me terribly sad. You made my day! :kis:

Just because you are not physically unattractive does not put you on my good side. It takes good cheese, good books, good song and good drink to get on my good side, additionally it takes good horsemanship and a vivid knowledge on the use of the hunting horn to get on my love list.

Just because you are not physically unattractive does not put you on my good side. It takes good cheese, good books, good song and good drink to get on my good side, additionally it takes good horsemanship and a vivid knowledge on the use of the hunting horn to get on my love list.

You're making me wet, you crippled old hag.

I will make you love me. It's my life's mission now. *heads to google*

I'm Lovecraft68....why? Because my wife pushed me to write here and made the name from a combination of my favorite author and.....my birth year.:rolleyes:

When I complained it was "Then you should have made your own goddamn account."

No arguing with that logic.

I also learned other peeps in the country have drive thru liquor stores? How ingenious, if you're not drunk driving, I never knew of such a thing.

There used to be a drive through at 15th and Gambell, a long time ago.

So those few of us who are not Viggo Mortensen ought not to hold our breath?

There used to be a drive through at 15th and Gambell, a long time ago.

I've driven in Anchorage like four times in my life, all by myself. Well, with the aide of directions and my phone map. I've no idea where Gambell and 15th is.

15th isn't downtown. Without a map I know how to get to Dimond Hotel and...yeah, that's all I got.

I've driven in Anchorage like four times in my life, all by myself. Well, with the aide of directions and my phone map. I've no idea where Gambell and 15th is.

15th isn't downtown. Without a map I know how to get to Dimond Hotel and...yeah, that's all I got.

It doesn't matter because the liquor store isn't there any more.

Oh my goodness that quiz is FAR more accurate than any I have ever seen from linguists before.

I better be VERY careful with my next ransom note.

It gave me "Reno" and "Santa Rosa" because of "crawdad" that I actually picked up in Louisiana along with "crayfish" depending on who you were talking to there.

The liquor store question nailed it EXACTLY to the very two adjacent cities that my kids bounced between for a couple of years recently, next to the one they mostly grew up in.

Ever state I have lived in- the area of the state that I lived in was slightly more relevant than that state as a whole with the exception of Maine, that contributed nothing to my dialect.

Ayuh.

New "Yauk" "Joisey" wit Smooth and "Philly' are the least similar, and I went to school next to Sandy Hook for 3rd grade. (Yeah disgustipated, I have a tie-in) I played right field for The Stoney Hill Fire Department Little League team. I was 3' 8" tall. My job was to get walked.

Last edited:
My name is Sam and I will fuck you up!

Was actually thinking about changing my name and I have an idea. We got a Riles and a Miles, how about I go with Wiles?

Chocolate ?

I am Noor.

Until recently I resided in a painting from the 1880's with occasional forays with Noor's Wild Horde Gang.

However, since the unfortunate demise of Byron :(, things are different, unpredictable and less fluid. I imagine I will settle eventually, but until then expect me to be all over the place. :rose:

jomar here, I make a high six figure income and love hot women with low self esteem.

Back