You said you could never love me, I undid your gown.

boutrosboutros

Former Secretary-General
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Posts
3,978
I'm 31, intelligent, good looking, funny, interesting, and modest. I like girls, I like good conversation, and I like dirty conversation too.

PM me and introduce yourself. It makes perfect sense.
 
Hey! I remember you! It's been ages, but you haven't changed (except beard?) Still the same devastating charm.
 
Hey! I remember you! It's been ages, but you haven't changed (except beard?) Still the same devastating charm.

Devastating, or deviant?

Yes, the beard has been around for...two years? So that really is ages! You should exercise that private messaging function. ;)
 
Every time I've bumped this thread it's led to interesting people to PM with. Let's see if the trend continues.
 
It's a rainy Sunday, my body is aching from football yesterday, and I'm on my sofa drinking camomile tea. What I chiefly need is female company via PM. You know what to do, girls. :D
 
And a bumpetty bump bump bump. If that is indeed how you spell "bumpetty".

I always figured it was bumpity.

Though apparently it's bibbidi-bobbidi so what do I know? :rolleyes:

(Come now, it's my last post before bed, you can't expect me to be sensible.):rose:
 
I'm 31, intelligent, good looking, funny, interesting, and modest. I like girls, I like good conversation, and I like dirty conversation too.

PM me and introduce yourself. It makes perfect sense.

I could use all of those qualities to describe myself, and it would all be true. Your profile pic is damn sexy.
 
It's boxing day and in 25 minutes time the cricket will be starting. Somebody needs to dance for my entertainment in the mean time. :D
 
Back
Top