Jumping in: Feet First

did you see the shoes on the literotica homepage today? do you have a pair like that?

I was about to say much I love the pink shoes with the plain black tights till I saw THESE!

attachment.php

I must have missed them before, I LOVE them! :D Hope you have a great hogmanay noisymum :kiss:

Lovely feet, bet they lead up to some more interesting things.... keep 'em cumming....

Thank you . . . are you hoping they lead to a "a nice rounded ass"? Well I do have one . . . but I'm not putting it on display here :D You'll have to use your imagination!

Rudolph!

I thought my phone had swallowed this photo!

But my sister was helping me get photos from my phone to my pc - and I found this photo!

wooo!

just imagine what I could be holding between my feet . . .

Attachments

• Reindeer socks.jpg
    Reindeer socks.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,649
Great pics noisymother... you have very nice feet... would love to rub them for you

Woo Hoo! So glad you jumped in, NM!

Let's review:

attachment.php

attachment.php

This one made me stand up and take notice:

attachment.php

attachment.php

and this one... wow:

attachment.php

Next, socks!

Brand new photo

Have had my first Photoshop tutorial and this is the result:

:D

Attachments

• Open-House.jpg
    Open-House.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 2,102
Cute!

attachment.php

I love the socks over stockings look.

Very nice!

xox

srw

I love the yellow and pink look noisymum ... makes me think of a battenburg! :D Happy New Year to you :kiss:

oh Noisymother, I'm so glad you finally started your thread. I had a chance to check out the first few posts and obviously subscribed instantly. I'm going to come (and cum) back later this evening to spend some more time on here. Can't wait to talk to you again and to suck your lovely feet!

I hope you do break out the black and white stripes! I bet they are very sexy. Of course, I'm sure anything you put on your feet are sexy! Love those winter-themed socks. So very cute :D

Glad you like what you see - you are one of the main reasons I'm putting these pics up you know . . .

and you are more than welcome to use and abuse my feet anytime you like

xx

Nice pics, you must be rich, buying shoes from Principles. Thanks for sharing.

ha! they were £60 shoes - but I got them in the sale - for £18 . . .

I'll be sharing some more . . . this is pretty addictive :D

hmmmmmmmmm

Your feet, my crotch,,,,,,,,,,,

Strangely enough - I've just had a very interesting conversation with someone - which will result in a story featuring those particular parts of anatomy . . . I'll keep you posted

Strangely enough - I've just had a very interesting conversation with someone - which will result in a story featuring those particular parts of anatomy . . . I'll keep you posted

Does it involve stiletos, cocks and fun?

Back