COCKS...huge...big...avg...little...

A good big in is always likely to beat a good little one

I do agree with that to some degree..... But not 100%... I think a perfect fit (whatever size you (she) maybe) is always better over to small or too large (yes too large!!!).

I tend to agree with lovemonster but a good big in always tends to beat a good small one.
A thick 7-8 inches is probably perfect for most ladies although I have always wanted to reach the magic 9 inches, but even loads of messaging and strenghtening exercises doesn't work but it certainly improves the tone and girth and sure beats body building.

Like ladies with beautifull curvy breasts and pussies I can fully understand why women drool over the thought of playing with and enjoying a lovely large dong mmmmmmm

I would do a pic, but they frown on that type of thing at work...LOL

I've actually read that 3-5 in. is average...;)

it depends on the source of the material...

Wikipedia says:
While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average human penis is approximately 12.7 - 15 cm (5 - 5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) (or, equivalently,(4.23 in, 7.53 in))[5][6][7]. The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.85 in) when fully erect. The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size (or, put another way, most penises are below average in size).

Askmen.com says:
The Erectus Lengthus: The maximum length of the penis achieved through the state of arousal and excitement. The average size measured from the base of the shaft to the tip is 5.8 inches.

The Maximus Girthus: While still in an erect state, wrap a tape measure around the base of the penis. The average is 5 inches around or 1.6 inches in diameter.

webmd.com says:

* The average penis size is between five and six inches. That’s for an erect penis.
* The flaccid male organ averages around three and a half inches.

Wikipedia says:
While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average human penis is approximately 12.7 - 15 cm (5 - 5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) (or, equivalently,(4.23 in, 7.53 in))[5][6][7]. The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.85 in) when fully erect. The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size (or, put another way, most penises are below average in size).

Askmen.com says:
The Erectus Lengthus: The maximum length of the penis achieved through the state of arousal and excitement. The average size measured from the base of the shaft to the tip is 5.8 inches.

The Maximus Girthus: While still in an erect state, wrap a tape measure around the base of the penis. The average is 5 inches around or 1.6 inches in diameter.

webmd.com says:

* The average penis size is between five and six inches. That’s for an erect penis.

That's what I was going by (flaccid) ;)

worthless.gif

:rolleyes: I know, I know...

I'm slightly smaller than average when erect. When flaccid I'm barely an inch :eek:

Here are a few erect pics...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=823785&d=1203399439
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=823786&d=1203399445
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=823787&d=1203399449
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=823788&d=1203399453

And one flaccid...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=827513&d=1204567979

I do agree with that to some degree..... But not 100%... I think a perfect fit (whatever size you (she) maybe) is always better over to small or too large (yes too large!!!).

How many of us ever find a 'perfect fit' though?

I'd rather have a guy with a smaller cock who knew what he was doing with it than one with a 10 incher who banged away like a jackhammer and didn't do anything for me. :D

Wikipedia says:

Askmen.com says:

webmd.com says:

I've actually read that 3-5 in. is average...;)

Which basically says one of 2 things.

1. The men who answered are all (with just one or two exceptions) above average.

or

2. They're telling porky pies.

:D

cock size

Ladies, Sluts, Sassyfrass,:heart::rose:

You flatter me!

My cock is 4 to 5 inches in length when soft, at repose, relaxing.

When erect, it griows to 9.5 inches in length, and the purple, mushroom shaped head grows wider and wider in circumference (girth-width-thickness) and so as it enters my woman's cunt, she first feels the head pushing its way inside of her, wide and thick, pressing up into her, while her cunt swallows it up, and she next feels the solid steel thick shaft forcing that mushroom shaped head onwards. Am I in love with myself (you ask)? I think not (he said impudently). She reaches down to stroke the red pubic hair, surrounding my race-horse like cock, stroking my leather-taut balls, as i fill her with my phallus. Moaning, groaning, shaking, shrieking, she reacts and expounds upon the size, the feeling, the force, the veritable electricity-like waves of energy emanating from my massive erection, while inside of her, exciting her nreve endings that line the internal wall of her tight womanly vagina. I think I've said enough.

Well, I will say that mine's about average; it's around 5 inches in length, I'm not sure about circumference, but I've been told it's slightly above average in that respect. Well, I don't know about sex (as I've never had it) I guess it at least looks good, heh, as I've had someone look at it with the reaction of "OMG I want to suck it." I don't have a picture of it right now, but I can do that later.

I guess I'll have to have more experience before knowing, but in my best estimation I imagine it would do fairly well.

Edit: That length was when I last measured it. It seems to have gotten slightly larger since then. So I may have to revise my estimates.

I'm at just over 8 inches long and circumference is 6 inches around.

sssshhhh....I didn't post any since I have a thread you can check out! LOL....:D:D:D

I'm at 14 cm, which roughly equals 5.5 inches, measured myself right now. And this is what it looks like, one time only.

Attachments

• HPIM0678.JPG
    HPIM0678.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 224
Originally posted by rhyst_hatchyk
Edit: That length was when I last measured it. It seems to have gotten slightly larger since then. So I may have to revise my estimates.

Damn, and mine seems to be getting smaller! Maybe it's my imagination or I should exercise more, or just revert to the metric system.

Last edited:
How many of us ever find a 'perfect fit' though?

I'd rather have a guy with a smaller cock who knew what he was doing with it than one with a 10 incher who banged away like a jackhammer and didn't do anything for me. :D

I guess I'll consider myself very lucky then...my man is over 8'' and always hits the exact right buttons every tim
e

Ladies, Sluts, Sassyfrass,:heart::rose:

You flatter me!

My cock is 4 to 5 inches in length when soft, at repose, relaxing...... I think I've http://forum.literotica.com/images/smilies/rose.gif
:rose:said enough.

sounds familiar....(see above comment ;) )

You tell me what you think ;)

I just love your northern curve...damn that's nice!!:kiss:
(goodmorning Citra :rose:)

i guess i'm the smallest guy on here. 5 1/2.

I doubt that...you're right in the middle of what the researchers call "average" and if you look at my prev. post above, you see that the stats say that the MAJORITY of men are below the average of 5-6'' when erect...

welcome to Lit...:rose:

You can pm me for a photo, I don't want to start handing them out like junkmail! :p

Back