COCKS...huge...big...avg...little...

also, inku....you seem awfully opinionated for someone whose only on his 2nd post...learn a little manners...you're acting like a noob who doesn't know any better...but since you've been "here" for 2 and a half years, you should know better...if you're going to comment...lurker...read the background on what you're making a comment about

if you'd actually bothered to read what I've said, you'd know...3'' - 5'' IS normal average size...but just for repetition...that doesn't mean thats what I myself prefer...I wasn't shy about saying that I LIKE guys well endowed...it isn't a comment on any one guy inparticular...and for the record...not many women like their men large...and I'm not like ANY other woman you'll ever meet...

it seems like you're making a judgement call when you don't know all of what was said.
I was reffering the erect size not faccid. Yes I didn't view the last page on this thread to see that you said your requirement and who knows if women like guys that don't have a large penis. So that brings another question Why would you agree with the other poster said when you don't abide by it?

also, inku....you seem awfully opinionated for someone whose only on his 2nd post...learn a little manners...you're acting like a noob who doesn't know any better...but since you've been "here" for 2 and a half years, you should know better...if you're going to comment...lurker...read the background on what you're making a comment about
You seem awfully defensive at such a simple question. I would understand why if I had insulted you but I didn't. This makes one wonder what the true purpose of this thread was? This is like a guy making a thread and saying "ladies post your bodies.......oh yea I don't like fat chicks".

size ....sighssss

I for one happen to LIKE more size. NOt saying I need gargantuan...been there done that and walked funny (hurt like hell, too!). Of course that was back when I was 18 and had only had sex a very minute number of times. I could take him now....screaming in pleasure....yeah, I like a guy with some size (over 8 yum!). Hubby great with tongue, but I do like a man who can reach the right spots....

You seem awfully defensive at such a simple question. I would understand why if I had insulted you but I didn't. This makes one wonder what the true purpose of this thread was? This is like a guy making a thread and saying "ladies post your bodies.......oh yea I don't like fat chicks".

I was reffering the erect size not faccid. Yes I didn't view the last page on this thread to see that you said your requirement and who knows if women like guys that don't have a large penis. So that brings another question Why would you agree with the other poster said when you don't abide by it?

it's funny that you turned an intellegent response into me being defensive. just because I like my man big doesn't mean that everyone else isn't worthy of a look...or that I'd shun a guy just because he's not 8''+. If you are that young or insecure or both that you feel the need to muster an attack on this issue after being a sneaky lurker, I feel very sorry for you.

I WAS talking about an erect penis being 3-5'' average, btw...I said that on not "the previous page"...but pages...plural...you obviously haven't read the entire conversation. You go into a situation with both barrels open but only have a portion of the information. I also quoted and listed the web pages that I got the information from, btw...it wasn't me pulling random numbers out of the air.

Go back to lurking little boy...you aren't mature enough to be here.

I for one happen to LIKE more size. NOt saying I need gargantuan...been there done that and walked funny (hurt like hell, too!). Of course that was back when I was 18 and had only had sex a very minute number of times. I could take him now....screaming in pleasure....yeah, I like a guy with some size (over 8 yum!). Hubby great with tongue, but I do like a man who can reach the right spots....

I agree...but talent with it is a must also...a selfish lover can have all the perfect looks for you but if he doesn't care about you feeling good too...no size matters.

The guy who was my first lover was 9.5'' and when I first realized how big he was, I was very worried. But he was also a very good lover...unselfish...made sure I loved every minute of it...and it just happens that he didn't hurt me either. I got lucky...but he's the reason I like guys big.

I was with one guy a longtime ago who was nicely endowed...but hadn't a clue what he was doing...won't do that again...oh well...

I agree...but talent with it is a must also...a selfish lover can have all the perfect looks for you but if he doesn't care about you feeling good too...no size matters.

The guy who was my first lover was 9.5'' and when I first realized how big he was, I was very worried. But he was also a very good lover...unselfish...made sure I loved every minute of it...and it just happens that he didn't hurt me either. I got lucky...but he's the reason I like guys big.

I was with one guy a longtime ago who was nicely endowed...but hadn't a clue what he was doing...won't do that again...oh well...

(puts on rubber boots for the BS that's getting thick on this thread)

NG you need a new ruler, that guy was using metric numbers & lied to ya :rolleyes:

OR he would have anywhere to fit that thing & never get laid :D

(puts on rubber boots for the BS that's getting thick on this thread)

NG you need a new ruler, that guy was using metric numbers & lied to ya :rolleyes:

OR he would have anywhere to fit that thing & never get laid :D

you're just saying that cause you're well above average...;):kiss::devil:

you're just saying that cause you're well above average...;):kiss::devil:

Some women are too ;)

YUMMMM

269465.jpg

it's funny that you turned an intellegent response into me being defensive. just because I like my man big doesn't mean that everyone else isn't worthy of a look...or that I'd shun a guy just because he's not 8''+. If you are that young or insecure or both that you feel the need to muster an attack on this issue after being a sneaky lurker, I feel very sorry for you.

I WAS talking about an erect penis being 3-5'' average, btw...I said that on not "the previous page"...but pages...plural...you obviously haven't read the entire conversation. You go into a situation with both barrels open but only have a portion of the information. I also quoted and listed the web pages that I got the information from, btw...it wasn't me pulling random numbers out of the air.

Go back to lurking little boy...you aren't mature enough to be here.
Half the stuff you just posted are just your assumptions on what you think I am saying not what I am actually saying. I never said you would shun a guy because he isn't 8+.... I am saying your actions here and what you said contradict one another. So you say you would not shun a guy but then you only compliment guys here who are large and ignore the average guys??

I am sorry I didn't realize it was an intellegent response with the use fo the word "noob"? was that supposed to be an insult? I never knew intellegent responses were supposed to contain insults. I said you were being defensive because I wasn't attacking you I just asked a simple question and "freaked out" (for lack of a better term). This is why this is amussing....

5-6 inches is average erect lenght....sassyfrass was saying 3-5 was faccid average lenght.....maybe it was you that wasn't doing the reading LOL

Last edited:
Half the stuff you just posted are just your assumptions on what you think I am saying not what I am actually saying. I never said you would shun a guy because he isn't 8+.... I am saying your actions here and what you said contradict one another. So you say you would not shun a guy but then you only compliment guys here who are large and ignore the average guys??

I am sorry I didn't realize it was an intellegent response with the use fo the word "noob"? was that supposed to be an insult? I never knew intellegent responses were supposed to contain insults. I said you were being defensive because I wasn't attacking you I just asked a simple question and "freaked out" (for lack of a better term). This is why this is amussing....

5-6 inches is average erect lenght....sassyfrass was saying 3-5 was faccid average lenght.....maybe it was you that wasn't doing the reading LOL

Dude why don't you MOVE ON & leave her alone :rolleyes:

I am just a bit over 6" so that is a little above average. There are a lot of advantages to having an average cock. As one of my "large" cock loving
girlfriends told me. I could go into it here or any ladies wanting more detail can PM me. Suffice it to say the large cock lady and I had a wonderful time when we were together, even though she eventaully married a "big" man.

Don't worry about your size guys...it's more important that you are a generous lover than that you have a huge cock...a guy can be horse hung, but if he doesn't care about his lady enjoying the sex...it wouldn't matter...

I fal into the category of being a giver. I love to eat a woman out and want her to be satisfied before I am. I have some pretty good oral skills ladies ;)

Just cause a woman likes big dicks dosent make her a bad person. Womens sizes down there vary just like men do. Which means a woman with a larger than usual vagina would need a larger than average penis to get the same sensation as a woman who was average down there would with a guy with an average dick. I had sex with a woman who afterwards said she must just be built for larger guys I wont give reasons why, but I think she is right... Granted there are woman who like that "full feeling" and women who just like the looks of them, some womens eyes are bigger than their vagina so to speak...lol

I for one love big tits, they are just more apealing and more fun to play with. Now im not saying i wouldent date a girl if she dident have big tits. If they are its just an added bonus. I dont feel im a bad person for prefering one kind of woman over another.

Back