Fingering g spot?

Joined
May 28, 2017
Posts
7
Rubbing the clit to masturbate is extremely pleasurable. Fingering doesn't seem to be as pleasurable.

What's a good technique to make self-fingering pleasurable?
 
Last edited:
G spot

Try positioning yourself to the side of the lady face her head. With your hand closes to her palm up insert the two middle fingers into her wet pussy. Curl your fingers up inside her till you feel the different texture of her g spot. Then begin sliding your fingers in and out in a slight upward motion. You can adjust your motion as need and to her reaction. The speed and hardness of your thrusting fingers are dependent on her response as you finer her. Good luck, practice makes perfect!
 
(deleted as irrelevant to the actual question)
 
Last edited:
These guys are right. I like to refer to the technique as akin to squeezing the juice from an orange. She can do it to herself if she sits on the edge of the couch with feet propped up on a table. Use plenty of towels. She will likely squirt. Once you or she has the technique down, she can be in other positions. You can also buy a G Spot stimulating dildo. Mine is sort of "S" shaped. The G spot is essentially the underside of the clit.
 
While she iis rubbing her g spot she can reach a bit higher to her pee hole. With the ball of her finger rub the opening. When it starts to feel really good insert the finger tip slightly. Sure will help with a big hard cumm.
 
Invest in one of these: http://www.njoytoys.com/products/purewand.php

I never really believed in the G-spot until I was getting a transvaginal ultrasound and almost had one of life's most embarrassing experiences. But that led me to trying to investigate stimulating myself in that way. It was hard to do it with my fingers, but the njoy works really well, I must say.
 
Works for the wife

When very wet insert a finger then two inside her, curl fingers slightly and rub the underside of where her clit is, you should feel a bulge, this can be rubbed hard or soft, I like to use my mouth on the wife's clit as I do this and and my free hand can play with her breasts and nipples, sensation overload!

When she orgasms it is electrifying, the best part is I slow down with the fingers, her clit after climax is too sensitive to play with for a few mins but the fingering can keep her on the brink of another orgasm until she cums again, and again.

This is the only way she can have several orgasms in one long session,
 
Jada's suggestion on positioning is good. There's a good thread in the how to Cafe on G-spot stimulation by mr. G there's lots of great ideas in there.

Something that I've read about and experimented a bit with an admittedly small sample size population too good effect is that if you will rub on either side of the actual G-spot (which you can identify by its slightly different texture- I'm sure you probably know where to find it) on each side is the location of the Skeins glands and stimulating those is what actually causes squirting.

Stimulating the G-Spot tends to stimulate that area as well which is why it has that effect but if yours is not quite as sensitive it might be better to reach to each side with two fingers spread like a narrow peace sign.



While she iis rubbing her g spot she can reach a bit higher to her pee hole. With the ball of her finger rub the opening. When it starts to feel really good insert the finger tip slightly. Sure will help with a big hard cumm.

Her "pee hole" <sic> is nowhere near her g-spot. What you are describing is pleasurable to a woman only in that it is adjacent to her clitoris. She's already expressed that she understands how to provide good pleasurable clitoral stimulation. She's asking for internal stimulation.
 
Zero to a massive G-Gasm in about 2 min. Sometimes MUCH less!!! THE #1 way of stimulating OXYTOCIN production. The more oxytocin is produced the more she wants to cum. The clit is usually too sensitive after ONE orgasm. The G-SPOT can be stimulated over and over and over again and she can G-GASM as many times as she is capable of.


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892
 
Back
Top