Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Old 07-16-2018, 10:39 PM   #3751
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucyminx View Post
I think you may be fibbing.

On another note, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes there is no benefit, and only doubt.
It's quite true that no pictures exist, though, on further review, it's possible that the Polaroid had been invented by then. Fortunately, Polarioids fade quite fatally over periods that can be measured in decades. I will admit that a certain amount of alcohol may have been involved, along with a small truckload of pumpkins and a dormitory that had been built by the Navy that successfully lived up to its design criterion of indestructibility.

Old Yesterday, 12:07 AM   #3752
Saucyminx
High heels and attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee View Post
It's quite true that no pictures exist, though, on further review, it's possible that the Polaroid had been invented by then. Fortunately, Polarioids fade quite fatally over periods that can be measured in decades. I will admit that a certain amount of alcohol may have been involved, along with a small truckload of pumpkins and a dormitory that had been built by the Navy that successfully lived up to its design criterion of indestructibility.
That is fucking beautiful.

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. -- Kathleen Casey Theisen

Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps. --Emo Philips

Don't think about it, just swallow. --my friend Eileen

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.
― Ann Brashares

My Johari window Snatched shamelessly from Bailadora and Fire Breeze, because why not?

Come on in--the smut is fine

Old Yesterday, 12:40 AM   #3753
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Quote:

Alcohol. It has been said that no good story ever began with eating a salad.

Old Yesterday, 01:34 AM   #3754
Saucyminx
High heels and attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
There has to be one somewhere.

Iím fairly certain there are quite a few not so good ones on the story side round here that start with that sort of thing.

I need some new pics. Iím bored with mine.

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.
― Ann Brashares

My Johari window Snatched shamelessly from Bailadora and Fire Breeze, because why not?

Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM   #3755
midwestyankee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
Quote:
There has to be one somewhere.

Iím fairly certain there are quite a few not so good ones on the story side round here that start with that sort of thing.

I need some new pics. Iím bored with mine.
In fact, there's a truly excellent short story that begins with, well, a major ingredient to a salad, anyway.

It's "Lunch" by Gwen Masters, which is the pen name of someone who used to be a regular here in HT. I can't find a link at the moment to the site where it was published, but I'll gladly share it when I do. It's one of my favorite erotic stories.

I've heard that while the procedure for implanting new pecs has been mostly successful to date, somewhere around 30% of implant patients report an extended chestation period during which it's necessary to bind the breasts like Judy Garland in Wizard of Oz.

Last edited by midwestyankee : Yesterday at 05:50 PM.

Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM   #3756
Saucyminx
High heels and attitude

Quote:
In fact, there's a truly excellent short story that begins with, well, a major ingredient to a salad, anyway.

It's "Lunch" by Gwen Masters, which is the pen name of someone who used to be a regular here in HT. I can't find a link at the moment to the site where it was published, but I'll gladly share it when I do. It's one of my favorite erotic stories.

I've heard that while the procedure for implanting new pecs has been mostly successful to date, somewhere around 30% of implant patients report an extended chestation period during which it's necessary to bind the breasts like Judy Garland in Wizard of Oz.
Share away.

And while I am occasionally up for a bit of breast binding, I donít think I want any surgery. I got a new front hook bra, and thatís binding enough. Whoever thought trying to hook something in between extensive cleavage was a good idea was not thinking clearly. Neither was I when I bought the damn thing.

― Ann Brashares

Old Today, 01:52 AM   #3757
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors

Quote:
I got a new front hook bra, and thatís binding enough. Whoever thought trying to hook something in between extensive cleavage was a good idea was not thinking clearly. Neither was I when I bought the damn thing.
Yay, another Tits Out Tuesday!