GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying..at the risk of sounding stupid..like negative energy building up...hate it.

Gia and I are here to clean up after you.
I dunno if you've noticed Jaz but your rose petal cloak is shedding:

94bcd2cb0f08e034

Trying dear...need to find what I did with one of my crystals to see if I can't focus and direct it better.

what do they leak? :eek:

I dunno!:eek: Scary thought though. Think it was the comedian Kathy Griffin who coined the term, after some reality show 'star' got a large sized boob job that did not match her tiny frame. The girl's last name is Montag, so a bad boob job is called a "Montag".:)

I still think Pam anderson's boob job is one of the worst.

I dunno!:eek: Scary thought though. Think it was the comedian Kathy Griffin who coined the term, after some reality show 'star' got a large sized boob job that did not match her tiny frame. The girl's last name is Montag, so a bad boob job is called a "Montag".:)

lol no, I just want B's so I can buy bras off of the shelf it is a scary thought though. maybe if I lose enough weight I will be able to get there. *sigh*

Hedi Montag, I believe. And , I swear I don't watch reality tv!

Now here is Gia raw lol I had taken a shower not a flattering picture but it is me. I may come back and erase it tomorrow when I have more sense lol

P1010145resized-1-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back