Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have an amazing day and let us know what happens with the dress. :)

Daddy brushed out all of the tangles and we're off to bed to make a few more. ;)

It's a beautiful day and I've already done my grocery shopping, put it away, done washing. Made a reuseable dryer sheet.
Not much else to do but watch a movie.

Lol sounds perfect. Have fun

What a beautiful night here! A hair on the warm side but a light cool breeze makes it perfect. And a nice clear sky too to enjoy the stars tonight.

What a beautiful night here! A hair on the warm side but a light cool breeze makes it perfect. And a nice clear sky too to enjoy the stars tonight.

It's a beautiful day here today. I enjoyed my walk. Makes me remember that I need to buy a patio set so I can sit on my balcony in the sun and enjoy it

Hello all :) I hope I can join lol. reading some of these posts reminds me of 2 years of fun of being Daddy's lil girl.

Sometimes, i miss my former daddy. :(

Last edited:
Let me first say, I apologize ahead of time for opening up the following discussion. However, I'd rather hear the opinions of those who frequent this thread, than perhaps those of other threads.

So, first of all a confession: I really do envy those people who can RP willie nillie with whoever happens into their inbox on any given day. I can only imagine what kind of freedom that provides.

I'm not kidding either. Those who can RP or chat with others in this way without becoming emotionally attached ..really wish I had it in me. My inability to separate "sex" from "relationship" has been the number one reason I just can not have a "fuck buddy" or an "FWB."

I've considered leaving Lit altogether, well, given my RL issues right now, but also simply because sometimes I really don't feel like I "belong" here. It "is"an erotic literature site, after all. So, is it falsely advertising my "friendship" when there are no sexual intentions behind it?

I'm curious as to others' opinions about this.

Or, you can ignore me..lol.. :D

Let me first say, I apologize ahead of time for opening up the following discussion. However, I'd rather hear the opinions of those who frequent this thread, than perhaps those of other threads.

So, first of all a confession: I really do envy those people who can RP willie nillie with whoever happens into their inbox on any given day. I can only imagine what kind of freedom that provides.

I'm not kidding either. Those who can RP or chat with others in this way without becoming emotionally attached ..really wish I had it in me. My inability to separate "sex" from "relationship" has been the number one reason I just can not have a "fuck buddy" or an "FWB."

I've considered leaving Lit altogether, well, given my RL issues right now, but also simply because sometimes I really don't feel like I "belong" here. It "is"an erotic literature site, after all. So, is it falsely advertising my "friendship" when there are no sexual intentions behind it?

What? You don't want me for sex?

I'm crushed
I'm hurt

/sarcasm

No need to apologize for bringing it up at all.

I can't have a simple fuck buddy either.

Of course you belong here, just because you don't want to cyber with any random tom, dick or harry doesn't mean you shouldn't be here.
No not at all. Everyone is here for their own reasons and yes for a lot it's to get off with different people (nothing wrong with that don't get me wrong, to each their own) but it doesn't mean you have to do that either.

I dunno if that makes sense

Veeerrrryy funny RJ..:p

I can't tell you how much it means to me that you would take me so unseriously.. *sticks out her tongue and blows a raspberry*

No need to apologize for bringing it up at all.

I can't have a simple fuck buddy either.

Of course you belong here, just because you don't want to cyber with any random tom, dick or harry doesn't mean you shouldn't be here.
No not at all. Everyone is here for their own reasons and yes for a lot it's to get off with different people (nothing wrong with that don't get me wrong, to each their own) but it doesn't mean you have to do that either.

I dunno if that makes sense
Well, see that's how I saw it. But the more people I "turn down"...I don't know, because I don't see anything wrong with it, either. Yet, the thought of me doing it seems trashy..lol

I can't figure out where my double standard comes from.. :D

Well, see that's how I saw it. But the more people I "turn down"...I don't know, because I don't see anything wrong with it, either. Yet, the thought of me doing it seems trashy..lol

We are (or at least I ALWAYS am) always harder on ourselves then others.
I try to see it that there's nothing wrong with me feeling the way I do about things, but I do always win lol.

It's not trashy at all, now if you were literally screwing multiple men every night well that could be a bit different ;)

But if you aren't comfortable with it then there's nothing wrong with that and don't let anyone that you turn down make you feel that way.

Because someone views Lit Forums as a "Fuck Only" place, doesn't mean you have to do it.

Be yourself and use Lit as you want.

We are (or at least I ALWAYS am) always harder on ourselves then others.
I try to see it that there's nothing wrong with me feeling the way I do about things, but I do always win lol.

It's not trashy at all, now if you were literally screwing multiple men every night well that could be a bit different ;)

But if you aren't comfortable with it then there's nothing wrong with that and don't let anyone that you turn down make you feel that way.

Because someone views Lit Forums as a "Fuck Only" place, doesn't mean you have to do it.

Be yourself and use Lit as you want.

Thanks, you two. I'm not sure where my somber mood came from this evening.. :eek:

I'm late to the party, but I was at work, and what I wanted to say was too much to type out on my phone. I hate that stupid touchscreen keyboard anyway.

I am one of those who can RP with just about anyone who happens to wander into my inbox. However, I don't do it with just anyone. That person has to strike my fancy in some way, either through some intelligent conversation or witty comment. Compliments and flattery rarely get more than a simple thank you response from me, and I'll leave it at that. I've also found myself ignoring more and more PM's altogether, simply because I have nothing much to say to that person.

You know who my Daddy is, and when he and I started talking in PM, it was all completely innocent. There was nothing sexual about it, just back and forth banter, much like we do on the threads, only not as flirty. Just silly stuff. That's how most of the RP's I've participated in have started. I may be submissive in nature, but it takes a bit to get into my headspace. If you are aggressive upfront, chances are you will be ignored. My submission is a gift that *I* choose to give, not something that is going to be taken from me by force.

My ability to compartmentalize "sex" from a "relationship" is actually a detriment to those relationships at times. And, there are times that I feel used and that isn't good for my mental well-being.

So, what I suppose I'm trying to say is this: Stick around, ignore the assclowns who only want wank-fodder, and enjoy yourself and those you consider friends. Even though the site is "erotic" in nature, it doesn't mean that is it's only purpose. :kiss::rose::kiss:

G'day RA,
You know that your opinions, input and thoughts are highly valued (And sometimes contested) by the Littles and Daddies here.
On this particular point, you may be surprised to know that some of us guys feel exactly the same as yourself. Thank you for standing up and expressing it so clearly, whatever others may say, you are not alone in this.:kiss:

I'm late to the party, but I was at work, and what I wanted to say was too much to type out on my phone. I hate that stupid touchscreen keyboard anyway.

I am one of those who can RP with just about anyone who happens to wander into my inbox. However, I don't do it with just anyone. That person has to strike my fancy in some way, either through some intelligent conversation or witty comment. Compliments and flattery rarely get more than a simple thank you response from me, and I'll leave it at that. I've also found myself ignoring more and more PM's altogether, simply because I have nothing much to say to that person.

You know who my Daddy is, and when he and I started talking in PM, it was all completely innocent. There was nothing sexual about it, just back and forth banter, much like we do on the threads, only not as flirty. Just silly stuff. That's how most of the RP's I've participated in have started. I may be submissive in nature, but it takes a bit to get into my headspace. If you are aggressive upfront, chances are you will be ignored. My submission is a gift that *I* choose to give, not something that is going to be taken from me by force.

My ability to compartmentalize "sex" from a "relationship" is actually a detriment to those relationships at times. And, there are times that I feel used and that isn't good for my mental well-being.

So, what I suppose I'm trying to say is this: Stick around, ignore the assclowns who only want wank-fodder, and enjoy yourself and those you consider friends. Even though the site is "erotic" in nature, it doesn't mean that is it's only purpose. :kiss::rose::kiss:

I totally agree with this, except I don't have a Daddy currently.

Take what you want and leave the rest with Lit. :rose:

Btw, how do you know these people are RP willie nillie with whoever makes there way to their inbox?

I flirt outrageously on the boards but I don't screw legions of Litmen for goodness sake. I have not had phone sex in almost two years and before that it was five years. I have usually had play partners for extended periods of time. I just like the stress relief of getting on here and running wild and free for a bit. Many Litsters do, it does not mean they are a free for all fuck. I think in many cases you are seeing more than what is there.

And no, I do not think you are false in your "advertisement" Just because people come at you with expectations there is nothing that says you have to be what they expect. You will find your niche here it just takes some time. We were all new and unsure once upon a time. :)

I for one, enjoy your posts and like your personality. On the rare occasion we get a glimpse of you in your av I found you as pretty on the outside as I do your personality and it is a lovely and engaging one that you have. Lit is better for your participation, don't take it away unless you really need to.

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back