Domestic Butler at work (Exclusive for Havu)

uvex

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Posts
1,328
At home I have a domestic butler, she is very experienced and did her work well.

I am Edwin Roberts. I am the youngest son, my siblings move out of the house. So only my parents and I.
I have my own quarters, so I don't have to communicate so much with my parents. I just graduated. Looking for a job.
 
I am Mai Kim. I am a domestic butler who has worked for the Roberts for a long time. The other siblings have moved out. The youngest named Edwin just graduated and is looking for a job. He has his own quarters and does not communicate so much with his parents. I enjoy my job working as a butler for the family.
 
Morning

Usually I go out for a brief jog in the morning for an hour, when I return I pass by my parent's quarters of the mansion. I see the domestic butler: Mai Kim.

"Good morning to you, how have you been! I have been back from the graduation for about a week, I am searching for a suitable job, might have to move out again when I find the right job. For the time being I will take it easy. Do you need any help with the garden, if you do just come to my part and call me, OK?"

As I walk back to my part without locking the front door, I go into the shower.
 
I hear a voice as I am cleaning around Mr. and Mrs. Roberts quarters. I turn towards the voice and realize who it was.

Good morning sir Edwin. I am well thank you for asking. How are you been? You will find a suitable job in no time sir. Congratulations on your graduation. I know both of your parents are happy. May I also say your brothers are also happy too. Please take your time in finding a job. Your parents are not rushing you to move out when you get settled.

Oh thank you for reminding me about the garden. I will need help with garden in a little bit. I will come to your quarters and call you.
 
Ready

I was taking a shower when I did not realize that someone has came into my quarters. With the bathroom door unlocked, I continue to clean myself and wash my hair. I rubbed shower gel all over my body, towards my tummy and down to my groin. Then I used the shower spray to wash the shower gel off me. Then I washed my hair thoroughly... After shower I came out to dry myself. As I put the boxer on and put the tank top on. I heard someone in the sitting room, I came out and saw Mai Kim.

"Oh, I did not know you are here. Come and feel free, we can have some tea before I help you with gardening." As I switched the kettle on. I walked around in the kitchen, did not realize that on my cock was a bit exposed through the hole on my boxer. As I sat opposite to Kim while talking to her.
 
After I finished cleaning the Roberts quarters, I walked to Edwin's quarters. I called out his name and no answer. I did not hear the shower on until I walked into his room. I was surprised and decided to wait for him to finish. I saw a chair in his sitting room so I went to sit there waiting for him to finish the shower and getting dressed. I glanced around his room because I have not been into his room before. I heard the shower turn off and got myself prepared for Sir Edwin.

I smiled when I saw him come out of the shower. He looked like a new man. He was surprised when he saw me. I agreed to the tea and settle in the sitting room while waiting for him to get the tea. I did notice that his boxer has a hole where his private is. I kept that to myself while wondering what we will talk about when he comes back with the tea.

Thank you for the tea, Sir Edwin.
 
"Kim, you don't need to call me as Sir Roberts, just call my name "Edwin" will do."

As I walk around to prepare tea for her, I do not realise that my cock is exposed. We sit and chat for a while, when I have my legs apart.

"I will change into work clothes, then help you with gardening, OK?"

I walk into the room, with the door open. As I take my boxer and tank top off, to change into work clothes. Soon I come out when Kim finishes her tea.

We talk to the far end of the garden, when Kim tells me what we can work on for the day. At this part of the garden, the path is a bit rugged, the ground is not stable, when we walk along the path, sometimes Kim nearly falls, I help her and have my hands around her waist. When she cannot stand still, I let her leans closer to me. As we walk further down, it feels that I am hugging Kim.
 
I am surprised by your gesture of kindness. I reply back to you saying I will call you Edwin. We chat for a while.

"I hear you say you are going to change into work clothes and then help with gardening." I reply back saying, "I will wait for you and take your time."

I did not hear him close the door as he is changing into work clothes. I drink the tea while looking around his sitting room. His sitting room has neutral colors, bookcase, a desk and another sitting chair.

I realized I had finished my tea and noticed Edwin was done getting his work clothes on.

We walk to the far end of the garden. I explain to him what we will be working on for the day. I explain to him that we are just pulling weeds out of the garden, trimming the bushes, and planting a few roses and other plants.

As we walk along the path, I did not notice the path is rugged, the ground is not stable. I nearly fall. I notice Edwin helping me before I fall. I tell him to thank you for helping me from falling. I notice his hands around my waist. I start to feel my face get red and hot. I feel restless and cannot stand still. I lean closer to him as we walk further down the path. I felt like I was hugging him with my face red and hot. I hope he does not realize that.
 
I hold Kim closer as to balance her and stop her from slipping. Suddenly there is a patch on the path, which is rugged and there is a deeply hole, the grass was wet and slippery. Before Kim can balance herself she nearly fall down, I hold her tight when my hand, help to stable her and my hand slide to her breasts, I cup her breasts in order to keep her stable. I cup her breasts tight, when I can feel her nipples grow erected. I try hard to keep her stable and hug her tight, have her face against my chest.

"Kim, don't worry, I will hold you till we get to the stable ground." When my hands cup her breasts tight.

Finally when we get to the stable grass, I let go of her breasts, and just help her to stand still.

"Kim, let's stand for a while to get the balance, then we can start work, OK?"

As I turn away, to see what we can do for this patch of land.
 
I feel my face get red and my body gets hotter. I did not notice the patch on the path and there is a deep hole. I try to balance myself before reaching the patch did not work out. Instead, I lost my balance and nearly fell down due to the wet grass and slippery ground.

I feel Edwin's hand hold me tight to help stabilize me and then, I feel his manly hand slide down to my breasts. I was going to say something to him and said, "um Edwin, your hand is on my breasts." I giggle at him as he cups my breasts to keep me stable. I felt my nipple get hard as he cups them tight. I smile at him as he hugs me tight. I feel my face against his chest.

"I nod to him in response to holding me tight to his chest."
As we get to stable grass and ground, I feel him let go my of my breasts and help me stand still.

"Yes, Edwin. I would like to stand for a while to regain my balance." "I reply back saying ok with a smile."

As I see him turn away, to look at the patch of land.

I walk up behind him and tap his shoulder and tell him to thank you for holding me. I turn the other way and feel my face turning red.
 
I walk around the venue, when I suggest that we should do a bit of digging for this plot.
As I go and get the utensils, I see Kim is standing there still trying to balance herself. I walk up to her and have one hand on her shoulder to help her balance. I feel that she needs more help when I hold her closer to me. With her back against my chest.

I have my arm around her, holding her by her waist. "Kim, is OK. Don't worry, you can lean on me for a while."

When my arm is around her waist. And my hand just cupping her tummy below her breasts. Gently I cup her breasts, massaging on her breasts. To make her feel more secure.
 
Thank you Edwin for helping me find my balance again. I feel my back against your chest. I feel my body get warm and tingling again.

Okay, Edwin. I mean against you for awhile with me trying to calm down my pounding heart and my cheeks turning pink.

I feel your arms around my waist and one your hands cupping my tummy below my breasts. I giggle and smile. I feel both of your hands cupping my breasts gently and massaging them. I feel myself getting wet and hot by your hands massaging my breasts. I am about to cover my mouth to prevent a moan from escaping my mouth.

I turn my head and look into your eyes and remove my hands from my mouth. I ask you, "Edwin, please do not do this." You are my master along with the rest of your family who has taken care of me in giving me this job. I do not want to ruin the relationship I have with you. Even though I do miss you terribly when you are away. I blush at my reply to you.
 
Again

I hear what Kim said. I remove my hands from her breasts and apologise. I step back and try to start to work on the patch of land. I work on my side and Kim do her part. Very soon sun sets... "Lets' walk back to the house, OK".

We turn back and start to walk back to the house, when I dare not get too close to Kim. But I know that the path is rugged. I walk behind Kim. When I remain silent. But suddenly, she almost slipped. I have my arms around her to keep her stable. I do not want to touch her breasts again, but the way she falls her breasts crush into my palm. I cup her breast again...
 
I felt bad for telling him. I felt him remove his hands from my breasts and hear him apologize makes me sad. We both try to start to work on the patch land. I see him working on his side and I work on my side. I see the sky changing colors as the sun starts to set. I hear him say let's head back to the house. I reply to him saying ok.

We walk in silence back to the house on the same path we came from. I forgot about the rugged path. I notice Edwin walking behind me. I did not know what was going to happen next. I felt myself almost slip. I felt his arms around my waist to keep me stable. I noticed the way I slipped my breasts was crushed into the palm of his hands. This time a moan escaped my mouth.
 
I cup her breasts totally. I want to keep her stable so I hold on to her breasts tight. We walk all the way back to the house, not saying a word, I have my hands there cupping her breasts.

When we finally get to the house. I bid farewell to her. Tell her to take care and get ready for my parents' dinner.

I turn and get into my house.

I feel a bit strange when I cup her breasts. But I must admit that it feels good. So spongy and soft on her breasts... I can actually feel her nipples erected against her bra-cup.
 
I feel his hands cupping my breasts with the palm of his hands. I start to walk back to the house with him still cupping my breasts.

When we reach the house. I feel him let go of my breasts and bid me farewell. I bid him farewell and reply to him, "I will be ready for your parent's dinner." I catch my breath as he walks away behind the house. I try to calm my nerves and breath in and out. I feel myself relax but still feel a tingling warmth in my body.

I head back to the maid's quarters and get dressed and ready for Edwin's parents dinner for the night. My breasts had a lingering feeling of warmth of where he held onto them as I undress myself.
 
I cook a light dinner for myself. Then I walk out to the small garden for a rest. Sat on the bench, as I heard the noises from the maids' quarters. I walk there to see if anything happens in there. From a distance I see Kim in her room, the curtains are not drawn, I can see her taking off her clothes, without her bra on. Only in her panties. I step aside as I continue to watch her.
 
As I take undress myself, I hear noise coming from our quarters. I wonder who is making such a noise. I reach for a shirt and run out of my room to see what is the problem.

All the maids knew each other. There was always two that would be at each other's throats for no reason. I run into the main hall and see Jenny and Mary arguing over who is making dinner for Mr. and Mrs. Edwin. I walk over to them and told them one can make the finger food while the other makes the entree. Then you both can make dessert and drinks for them too.

They both looked at me like I had saved their life. They both came to a truce and worked together on the meals. I left and headed back to my quarters to change into something proper for the dinner.
 
I see how Kim takes her clothing off. She is such a curvy lady, with ample breasts and a nice butt. I watch her for a while, then I turn back to my house. As I sit in the sitting room reading a book.

I decide to have a beer and watch the ball game. I watch the game with the house door open, to have a bit of wind. I watch the ball game till late. Then I hear the maids doing their work and a maid walk over to my part. When I look out of the window, I realise the maid is Kim...
 
I felt like I had accomplished my tasks today. I decide to talk around the houses for a little bit before heading to bed. I walked around while admiring the stars in the dark vast night sky with a pale crescent moon.

I noticed my feet had stopped at Edwin's quarters. I hope he is busy doing something. As I turn to leave and head back to the maid's quarters, I turn around and see Edwin. My face is flushed as I see him looking outside of his window.
 
I am in my boxer and tank top when I see Kim walks towards my part of the garden.

"Kim, so you finish your work for the nights? How about come over to my house for a drink and brief chat?"

I stand there, waiting for her.
 
"Yes, I have finished my work for the night." I am surprised by your question and say. "Are you sure Edwin?" I am looking you up and down. I notice you are wearing a tank top and in your boxers. I look side to side before giving you my answer.

I would love to come over for a drink and a chat Edwin. Should I walk to the front of your quarter doors or side door?
 
Pls come here now, using the side door is fine too.

I let Kim comes into the house, as I have the door open. I ask what she wants to drink, as I go to get it. I bring back some snacks and her drink, I have a beer for myself.

We sit by the window as we chat. I ask her about her daily life and duties in the house. Will it be too heavy work load? What she likes to do for leisure? Usually when will she go home for a break? Any family members?

I drink the beer as I talk to her, I do not realize that the hole on my boxer is open and part of my penis is exposed.
 
Sentence

I smile and say yes Edwin. I walk over to you. Thank you Edwin.

I would like to have fruit tea or just water is fine too. I notice when he comes back with the fruit tea and snacks and a beer for himself.

My daily duties is not hard unless your mother asks me to help me out with something. I will help her though. My daily duties are to dust, sweep, wash clothes, prep meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I enjoy the work load. My daily life activities are reading, tending to the gardens, cleaning, cooking, exploring and many other activities. I love to draw, paint, sing in my leisure time. I usually go home during thanksgiving, Christmas and a few other holidays for my break. I have four younger brothers and two little sisters. I have a mom and a stepdad. My dad passed on when I was 11 or 12.

I grab my fruit tea cup slowly to drink it. I accidentally looked down and noticed your penis was exposed.
 
Last edited:
I am a bit embarrassed I did not answer Kim, as she tells me that my private is exposed.

We continue to chat in the house. When I sit back on the coach, I part my legs again, this time the hole on my boxer is totally open, but as I drink more beer, I do not notice it again.

I lay on the couch, eventually I doze off to sleep, without noticing Kim is still in my house.
 
Back
Top