Any other discreet men in Central pa Clinton/Centre area

bikurinpa

Really Experienced
Looking to see if there is any other discreet bi men with in this area here, seems to be very few who are DISCREET within this area. 53 M here.

585/716

No one in my area either. Bi curious 39 mwm .I'm available to chat
Skype ANT S

Been looking in southeastern PA,nothing, just a curious guy

Philly area should have many! seems every one I find on here is either in Philly or the Pitts area. The reply above is much closer to you then he is to me! There is no one in this area here, a dead spot!

Looks like central Pa, the very central area is a totally dead spot here. No one around me on this.

Dead spot

Same results a little north and west of you. Rural PA is not a great place for bi or curious men.

Same results a little north and west of you. Rural PA is not a great place for bi or curious men.

Yes, it seem that the very central area is a very tough area to find DISCREET bi men, even with State college, Lock haven and Williamsport Lots and lots of gamers and pic collectors

I am I guess in Central, Pa near Harrisburg. It has been many years for me since I have had sex with a man although I do enjoy giving oral pleasure. I have finally chatted with 2 men near my age that I am to meet Monday and take home for some playtime. I think having 2 other cocks to play with along with my own will be great fun. I have never tried it but we are all going to wear panties and thigh high stockings as we lay together. I think pulling a nice hard cock out the side of panty crotches and sucking it will be exciting. I hope they show up. Perhaps at least one will and we can each have a nice warm load to swallow. We are all above mid 60's in age so we aren't kids but we aren't getting laid elsewhere so what the hell.

Back