51st Weak od Demented Donald Dick!

Yep.

Seeing the stable genius being all fit for office yesterday in the immigration talks, I'm convinced there's no one home. In addition to being a fucking idiot. Nothing. The man is incoherent, disoriented, and insane. Should be carted away.

According to Michael Woolf, the two people running the WH at the moment are Hope Hicks (fashion P.R.) and Stephen "Dead Eyes" Miller.

Not that it's news, but every single R and Cabinet Member is officially complicit now in keeping a madman in power.

Donald Trump Having Big Wonderful Immigration Meeting, So Happy, Loves All His Mexican Rapist Friends!

But not to worry:

Mental stability expert Bill O’Reilly saw a man in full control of both the meeting agenda and his faculties:

trump-immigration-oreilly.jpg





 
Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHzUOLOC5eQ

Ann Coulter claims that Trump's press conference yesterday shows that the Wolff book is accurate in its depiction of Trump, to Lou Dobbs' consternation.

COULTER: He was clearly trying to overcome the bad press of this Michael Wolff book by showing, oh, he's in command. But in fact what he did was fulfill every description of him in the Michael Wolff book. He doesn't listen, he has no command of the facts, he agrees with the last person who speaks to him.

DOBBS: We don't need to go into the whole damn book by Michael Wolff, it's a bunch of trash anyway, but what I want to ask you is…

COULTER: No, it isn't.

DOBBS: No, yes it is, and let me tell you what, yes it is, and for the purpose of this…

COULTER: Second by second he was doing exactly, literally, thirty seconds, Di Fi says she wants a standalone Dreamer bill, he agrees with that. Kevin McCarthy has to step in and say, "Um no sir I think we need border security first," he agrees with that. He's agreeing with people with a sixty second lag, and the Democrats are taking the position, "no, we won't take anything but the Dreamers."
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHzUOLOC5eQ

Ann Coulter claims that Trump's press conference yesterday shows that the Wolff book is accurate in its depiction of Trump, to Lou Dobbs' consternation.
Will alt.right propagandists and their aging audiences pay attention and remember anything? Will Coulter be exiled to alt.right limbo for turning on Tromp so disloyally? Will she have to wear slacks?
 
lunatic


Yesterday, we had a bipartisan meeting with House members and senators on immigration reform — something they’ve been talking about for many, many years.* But we brought them together in this room, and it was a tremendous meeting.* Actually, it was reported as incredibly good.* And my performance — you know, some of them called it a performance — I consider it work.

But it got great reviews by everybody other than two networks, who were phenomenal for about two hours.* Then, after that, they were called by their bosses for saying, “Oh, wait a minute.”* And, unfortunately, a lot of those anchors sent us letters saying that was one of the greatest meetings they’ve ever witnessed.* And they were great.* For about two hours, they were phenomenal.* And then they went a little bit south on us, but not that bad.* It was fine.
 
Dirty old man.

CAUGHT IN THE ACT
Top U.S. Government Computers Linked to Revenge-Porn Site


Users connecting from Senate, Navy, and Executive Branch computers bragged about ‘wins,’ or nonconsensual nude photos, posted on Anon-IB, a revenge-porn epicenter.

Revenge porn, where people share intimate images of others in order to intimidate, harass, or embarrass, is rampant. Now, data obtained by a security analyst and shared with The Daily Beast reveals the behind-the-scenes of the epicenter of revenge porn: a notorious image board called Anon-IB, where users constantly upload non-consensual imagery, comment on it, and trade nudes like baseball cards.

The data shows Anon-IB users connecting from U.S. Senate, Navy, and other government computers, including the Executive Office of the President, even as senators push for a bill that would further combat the practice, and after the military’s own recent revenge-porn crisis.
Has naughty Donny or his boys been sending out revenge pr0n? Tsk tsk.
 
It is getting sureal, our political circus. In the 51st Weak of Dangerous Demented Donald the Dick, I can hardly read the news! And the Demon-rats aren't much better IMHO.

"Near as I can tell, the world is goin' to hell, and we're sure going to miss it a Lot!"-Willy Nelson

:eek::eek::eek:
 

If we lived in a functioning democracy, this would be a major scandal


The president is making millions and no one knows where the money is coming from.

Donald Trump may not think of himself, or his family, as kleptocratic. But his business model – and his continued profiteering while in the White House – fit firmly within an international mold of kleptocracy, marrying anonymous shell companies, luxury real estate purchases, and unknown relationships that may well be driving policy outcomes.

The latest revelation on the financial murk surrounding the president came earlier this week, with a blistering report in USA Today revealing that over half of the 2017 real estate sales from Trump’s companies went to anonymous shell companies.

As the report found, the sales – totaling some $35 million – represent a stark shift from Trump’s pre-presidency days: “In the two years before the nomination, 4% of Trump buyers utilized [anonymous shell companies]. In the year after, the rate skyrocketed to about 70%.” The report added that “USA Today’s tracking of sales shows the trend held firm through Trump’s first year in office.” And for the vast majority of these purchases, there’s little indication who’s fronting the cash – let alone who the ultimate beneficiary of the properties may be.
Which is cheaper to buy, Congress or a POTUS? What's your ROI? Is secrecy profitable?
 
MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch says Trump is much worse than just ‘stupid and crazy’

MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch said President Donald Trump’s “shithole” remarks about Haitian and African immigrants prove he’s a white supremacist.

The “Morning Joe” contributor said the president’s mental fitness has been and should be questioned, but he said Americans should consider an even more disturbing possibility.

“You take Charlottesville and his blessing and love of or kinship with and understanding there are nice Nazis out there,” Deutsch said. “If we take his implied support of a pedophile and now if we take this additional very clear racist thing, he’s an evil man. We don’t talk about that a lot. We talk about he’s insane, crazy — that’s evil. This is just an evil, evil man.”

Yep, Dangerous Demented Donald the Dick is EVIL! :devil:
 
A man's behavior is based upon how his mother raised him. You could tell she was a terrible mother. Most intelligent politicians know if they can't say anything nice, then it should not be uttered.
 
US ambassador to Panama resigns after saying he can no longer serve under Trump

John D. Feeley, The United States ambassador to Panama, announced his resignation on Friday saying he “can no longer serve under the Trump Administration,” Reuters reports.

Republicans will put up with Trump’s ‘sh*thole’ comment


The debate over the 2016 election will continue to rage for years to come, I have no doubt, but one thing we can now say for sure: Those who defended, deflected, rationalized or overlooked candidate Donald Trump’s completely obvious racism were wrong. Further, in being wrong, Republicans are now going to overcompensate for the present moment by doubling down on the monstrosity that is Trump’s presidency, most recently demonstrated by his remark Thursday referring to nonwhite countries as “shitholes.”

The result is a presidency whose end is being hastened by its namesake, and a Republican Party staving off the inevitable long enough to extract as much as it can while it can. In short, the GOP is playing a very short game.

‘Get out you treasonous hypocritical sociopath’: Internet destroys ‘Sh*thole Speaker Ryan’

Watch: Rural voters hammer Iowa senator who refuses to say if Trump is fit to serve

As the Rethuglicans sink in the swamp that is the Drumpf Administration they cry out that it's not their fault he is a Dick! :D:D
 
As we close outhte 51st Weak of Donald the Dick comes this gem.

International relations expert: Trump’s racism is ‘a cancer eating away at the Republican Party’

“This kind of behavior is appalling,” international relations expert David Rothkopf told MSNBC’s Ari Melber on Friday evening. “I think it’s a cancer eating away at the Republican Party. They are effectively accepting unacceptable behavior.”

The assertion that Trump is a racist “is not an opinion any longer,” the scholar said. “We have years of proof that Trump is a racist.”

Rothkopf also noted that the problem is no longer lies solely with Trump and his administration.

“Every single day, the leadership of the GOP, or GOP party spokespeople and candidates, tolerate that,” he said. “It becomes their story. It becomes the identity of the GOP.”

“Let’s be absolutely clear: Donald Trump is the worst of America,” Rothkopf continued. “This kind of lying, this kind of racism, this kind of corruption is as bad as it gets, but it also weakens America.”

Making America grate again. Keep it up Donald,making Washington a swamp again.:D :D
 
Back
Top