Taming the Warrior: A WoW Based Story - (closed)

ShuhaloTemptress

Really Experienced
Character Profile:
Nahota Fairhoof - age 27 - Female Tauren Warrior under the leadership of
Chieftain Baine Bloodhoof of Thunder Bluff and the Plains of Mulgore.
7756168@400-1334100742.jpg

There is nothing fair about me being a Fairhoof. Shame my great-grandmother was the one that insisted that I be named after her instead of taking my father's strong warrior name. Even after taking up the following of the blades, I tried to get my name changed - but the financiers and officials in Orgrimmar wouldn't push the paperwork through. Something to do with Garrosh Hellscream not having a particular liking for the Tauren tribes especially after his Mak'gora with our late Chieftain, Cairne Bloodhoof. It caused a great uprising between both Tauren and Orcs, not to mention a high distress between both Horde and Alliance soon after that. That aside, the issue with the name change - the Goblins are nothing but money-misers and I probably didn't offer enough money to begin with. Have to admit - I would have liked to have been a Ebonstomper rather than a Fairhoof...

I've been sent to scout the outer edges of the Barrens -- well, at least the portion that is connected by a huge gate at the edge of Mulgore. There have been rumors of Alliance patrols and spies. These orders came from the Orcish Warchief, albeit through the voice of my own Chieftain, Baine, son of our fallen great Cairne. As I guide my sturdy Kodo across the grassy hills with the large mountain high gates in view, I remember my conversation with him.

"You must go keep the Alliance patrols from Mulgore. The..." I remember Baine pausing, his snout flaring and hooves digging into the dirt as if he was trying to gain some clarity and control his anger by connecting with the Earthmother before he continued giving his orders. "...Warchief wishes that we keep the Alliance 'dogs' out of our area that we have been 'allowed' to stay in. He says it is to prove our..." Baine paused yet again. "...loyalty to the Horde."

"Do you really believe he is the right leader for the Horde, my chieftain?" I remember asking him.

Baine's eyes softened and I could hear his teeth clench tight as he raised his head to me. "You must follow these orders, Nahota, even if we do not believe in them. If peace is what we seek, then we must... follow orders... no matter who they are from."

Even as I march across the edge of the Barrens completing my scouting route to search for Alliance that may or may not be here, I feel headstrong and yet, I am uneasy. I sense a great change is coming. I'm not entirely sure what it is. But there is something looming on the horizon. I glanced skyward, a dark shadow forming in the sky. There ACTUALLY was something on the horizon!

Dismissing my mount, I withdrew my duel blades, slipping into the shadows to wait and see if this strange enemy would glide down. And sure enough, it did. As it got closer to the outpost, my eyes widened at the large behemoth that was before me. I had only seen a certain few drakes in my time of war and this was no mere whelp.

THIS WAS A FULLY GROWN DRAGON!

My heart rising into my chest, my mouth agape as my nostrils flared. My braided mane suddenly heavy even as I wore my warrior armor. My head felt heavier than my own armor - and it was just because of the sight of this huge monster that was coming to a perch on the outskirts of Mulgore. I watched a bit more, resisting the urge to charge in. Should I call for back up? Was this some of the Black Dragonflight? No, that couldn't be. They had all been killed. Or had they?

I gasped as I watched the large dragon turn his head, hair whipping around on his scaled head as he then began to transform. His form slowly becoming smaller as I watched him transform into a human, dark black hair and pale white skin. It was then that he turned to face my direction as if he knew I was there. I charged in unsure what to do next, eyes red with rage.

"BE GONE HUMAN SPY!!" I bellowed with a strong war cry.

(image of Nahota because some have said her image has disappeared 1334104611.doffa_kyowai_taruen_final.jpg )

Last edited:
Saleon --The Dark One-- age four thousand three hundred

Dragon Form Human Form

I was born a mixed race a son of both red and black dragon flight shunned most of my life as I grew older I ventured out of Northend and came upon a small human village as I kept my space fearing what they would do to a dragon like me as the seasons changed I finally got up the courage and began to slowly change my body to that of a human as I made my way to town finally seeing it up close I learned about all sort of things.

I never knew existed as my staying there I learned first hand the pleasures of these two-legged creatures as the years started to pass I grew out of my comfort zone and began to fly across the sea after learning of a new species green-skinned people as I landed onto this new rock I could feel the way the land felt different than Northend or that village.

I left as I began to swift to my human form I caught whiff of something new as I turned the corner of rock I was almost sliced in two as this sword slashed at me I jumped back and glared at the person who was wielding such a weapon "You dare strike at me you will be dead where you stand." As I said that my mouth shifted from human to dragon as I blew dragon fire scorching whatever I could I gripped my chest as a bit of blood spilled out I looked around for the creature that slashed me "I can smell you still I am not a human so come out from wherever you are hiding otherwise I will set fire to this whole mountainside COME OUT NOW!!!!!!" I roared fire coming from my throat scorching the very air.

Last edited:
I roared with a fierce hidden flame burning within me as I charged at this human...dragon...whatever in the hell he was who had carelessly landed before me. I sliced with full force at the brute, my sword swinging true as the sun shone on the blade. Blood gushing from him as I dove into the shadows again. I was brutish enough to slice when needed and smart enough to know when I needed to hide. My breath caught in my throat, my mouth parched as my heart raged -- seemingly thudding against my plate armor and threatening to erupt from my chest if I didn't find some clarity within myself. I was about to take another charge at him as I watched his mouth transform into that of the dragon from before. His voice echoing, loud and growling - causing my stomach to turn and the fur to rise on my arms from the anger that erupted from his tongue.

"I can smell you still I am not a human so come out from wherever you are hiding otherwise I will set fire to this whole mountainside COME OUT NOW!!!!!!"

I swallowed hard as if to try to moisten my throat to speak. I didn't want to have Mulgore set ablaze and if this man-dragon was truly of the black dragonflight as he so appeared to be, I really didn't want to cause him any more anger than I already had.

I held my blades up above my head, stepping out of the shadows. My head held low but my eyes watching the flames flicker around his shapeshifted jowl.

"Enough, great drake. No need for innocents to be burned."

I flipped my sword around, thrusting the blade into the ground and hanging the ax from the hilt. I kept my hands held up high as I walked towards him. It felt as if my hooves were going to buckle beneath my own body. Blood still pouring from his form. I had cut a swath into him that would make any warrior proud and yet, the man-dragon was still standing -- completely unwavering. He must be strong.

"Why don't you transform back and at least allow me to call for a healer?" I looked back to his wound, it began to seal up before my eyes -- the blood slowing to a slight trickle before it came to a complete stop. "Or not..."

I stopped moving towards him and felt a rage fill within me again. "So, why are you here? Are you a dragon spy - like the one they called Onyxia that went around Stormwind for a while? Are you going to transform into the likes of me and try to take over our Horde?!" I looked back to my sword, wishing I hadn't stepped so far forward from its resting place in the earth.

I stared intently as I heard a voice behind a giant rock speak "Enough, great drake. No need for innocents to be burned." I closed my mouth letting the smoke fill up my gaze as I studied this creature "Am I not an innocent as well all I was doing was simply landing and you have the nerve to strike at me."

As my body began to heal the wound the sword made across my chest I grimaced at the pain feeling the need to roast this being but right now I needed her alive and not dead I was taken back when she mentioned the name Onyxia "I have no idea who she is or nor do I care I was shunned by black and red dragon flights so I care little for your fights or your horde." I stepped forward finally getting a good look at this creature I couldn't help myself grinning while I was smiling she was breathtaking her form her physique "I have never seen your kind before what do you call yourself." I was driven to know about these creatures and maybe when a time arrives mate with this one who drew the first blood.

"Am I not an innocent as well all I was doing was simply landing and you have the nerve to strike at me."

I snorted holding back laughter. I didn't intend on insulting him any further. It was true. I had attacked him first and he had been simply landing before me. It was my ferocity, fear and pure need to protect my homeland that I had charged this man. This was not my kind's way. I was guessing that it was the warrior spirit that flowed within me set forth by my father that had fallen in battle a few years ago during the march on the Citadel in the north.

However, I did feel uneasiness setting in as I looked at this man as he began to saunter towards me. I had lowered my hands already and was no longer a threat to him. But alas, he was closing the space between us - so was he a threat to me? His eyes were looking me over in such a way that would make one's skin crawl.

"I have never seen your kind before what do you call yourself."

Perhaps not...

"What cave have you been hiding in?" I replied snidely. "My people call ourselves Shu'halo. Tauren in most common tongues. I am Nahota Fairhoof."

I ignored that comment of her as I said "Fascinating name for a fascinating creature such as this." As I got up even closer to her I could tell she was a beauty as walked around her seeing all of her body "So you people come from cows I take it I mean you both seem to have the look but I don't think I can tell the difference on which creature humans would milk."

I reached for both of her weapons pulling them from the ground as I tossed them at her feet "A warrior such as yourself was merely protecting her homeland as for myself I haven't a place I could call a home in so long." I placed my hand on my chest and said: "My name is Saleon I would think that if someone tried to take your life the first time meeting them they would at least offer you to there village as repentance or does your kind not show compassion at times."

"So you people come from cows I take it I mean you both seem to have the look but I don't think I can tell the difference on which creature humans would milk."

I grunted, kicking my hoof into the hard soil.

"THAT IS AN INSULT!" I yelled, my face becoming hot and my blood rolling but I calmed down after I caught his scent. He smelled of elderberries and another scent I couldn't quite tell. His eyes an icy blue as I stared at him. My eyes catching his as he moved around me. I followed his movements as he looked me over. I was now fearful he was sizing me up to devour me but not sure if it was in such a way that I should be fearing. My mind shifting to a more pleasurable idea of what he could be doing to me, only making me shake my head to rid the thought -- however, it was harder to break my body from such a feeling.

"My name is Saleon I would think that if someone tried to take your life the first time meeting them they would at least offer you to their village as repentance or does your kind not show compassion at times."

I rolled my shoulders and crossed my arms under my ample bosom looking to him. "You look like a human and I'm certain you couldn't transform to look like one of our males, so I cannot bring you into our village. There are too many Orcs and other Horde members that would rather kill you on sight just for that appearance. We can retreat to the outpost I'm stationed at. I'm the only one there and there won't be post relief for three days. Is that alright with you?"

I turned to grab my blades, sheathing them in their rightful holds as I turned back to him. "Shall we?"

I chuckled hearing her yell out that what I said was an insult "I was merely joking and not every dragon lives in a cave as you so rudely said before." I bowed slightly as I said, "That will work for the time being." I followed behind her watching her buxom ass sway from side to side "I am sure your mate won't like the idea of your spending alone time with a stranger if you wish I can leave towards up north and not bother your kind."

As I listened to her answer my mind started to sway towards the days I joined the village after learning how to turn into a human I could honestly say those first few days were glorious indeed sampling each young human girl I couldn't honestly say I was indeed going to have fun sampling this new kind of creature these Tauren.

"Who is this Onyxia if I may ask?"

Last edited:
"I am sure your mate won't like the idea of your spending alone time with a stranger if you wish I can leave towards up north and not bother your kind."

I let out a hearty laugh.

"I have not chosen a mate. The males all want women to stay home and birth children for them. They do not trust women that are warriors, only women who become healers and are dependent on their men to come home at night. I cannot stand the thought of that. And as for Onyxia... I'd rather not remember her and it is best that you not concern yourself with her doings."

Looking around the outpost and checking the tripwires and traps, I led Saleon past the guardposts and under the tanned kodo hides.

"I'll return to light the fire. I must check the storeroom."

I turned to go release hay and feed from the loft for my kodo as it grunted loudly. Cud slowly dripping from its old jowl as I patted its hide. "That's a good boy..." I grabbed some dried meats and fresh vegetables from the storeroom cooling jars and gently patted my beloved mount as I walked back to the makeshift hut. I dipped under the covers and inside, my eyes widening as I looked at the human before me.

"You...started the fire?" I asked inquisitively.

Last edited:
I chuckled as I said, "So you probably want a strong warrior like you someone who can take you on in any fight and can also back you up in danger." As we came upon a small makeshift outpost I couldn't help but be fascinated with the makeshift traps "Very primitive." As I watched her go off after saying "I'll return to light the fire. I must check the storeroom."

I rolled my eyes as I took a seat on one of the chairs as I looked to the pit I whispered a word as fire erupted from my fingertips as I bent down and lit the firepit making a small fire I looked around the room as I took stock in what was around I saw a small sword on the nearby table as I stood up and walked over toward the table gently picking it up I couldn't help but think of how many enemies were killed with this weapon as the covers moved I looked to them seeing Nahota coming inside I laughed in a roar "Fire is very easy to manipulate when your a dragon your welcome by the way I see Taruens don't express emotions all that well."

My expression soured as I walked past him. There he went with making comments about my people again when in truth, it was my own personality. I chose to ignore his inquisitive remarks about my kind as I continued about my business. I sat the food down and turned back to look at him, my eyes narrowed. "If you would ever so kindly lay that sword back down and leave it where you found it. It belonged to my brother."

I tossed the veggies into the pot with fresh water and placed it over the stove before taking a seat nearby.

"So. You didn't even have to transform for this fire. Do you practice the arcane like the Blue Dragonflight in the north? Or does it just come naturally to being a Black Drake? Where did you fly here from?" I was curious about him and chose to pursue more information out of him rather than giving him some of our secrets. I still wasn't sure about this...man-dragon... he could still very well be a spy.

I looked down at the sword as I placed it back on the table "I take it he was a good warrior the way this blade carries." I took a seat as I warm my hand my the fire I smiled as I thought of an answer to her questions "The use of arcane I never had a
chance to learn I only had the pleasure of learning fire and for your question, I am not only just a black drake my father was a black drake but my mother was a red dragon Northend is where I was born over four thousand years ago."

"Growing up I was shunned by my parents even other dragons looked down on me so as I grew older I started my adventure down from Northend to the continent you probably know as Eastern Kingdom for over the last forty years I been living there in a tiny village I only knew of humans dwarves and elves as other flights took on the aspect of elves to be there two-legged form I choose the human form since it was easy to take advantage of some of the girls in the village per say."

I choose the human form since it was easy to take advantage of some of the girls in the village per say.

I groaned as I sat there, stirring the pot that contained our meal listening to his story. I couldn't help but snicker as he mentioned that he took advantage of most of the girls and women that he was around.

"Then again, Alliance women are usually ones to throw themselves at anything that walks, talks and pays a little extra coin for what they are selling."

I paused to lift the ladle to my lips, tasting the flavors. My ears flickered from the subtle yet strong earthen flavors of the items in the large stew pot. I ripped off pieces of the dried strider meat and tossed them inside, stirring rapidly before allowing it to boil for a time. I turned back to him.

"Well, you have me caught in a corner. I cannot check the validity of your story and yet I cannot send you on your way out as a liar either. You did spare my life after I attacked you out of the blue. Things have just been... on edge as of late," I paused once again as I pulled a spice bottle down and shook it into the cauldron. Sweet smokey smells erupted from within and filled the hut, only to escape through the ventilation hole in the roof.

I sighed settling into my seat. It buckled under me even though it had been built for a large Orc or even a male Tauren -- it had certainly had many asses sit on it during the time this outpost has been here which I was certain had been a few hundred years -- back when the Barrens were whole allowing raptors, kodos and striders to galavant across the plains.

I raised my eyes to look at him, my nostrils flaring. "I'm actually here keeping an eye out for Alliance spies because our -- 'warchief'..." I spat on the ground before sticking a piece of dried meat into my mouth and offering him some before I continued speaking, "...ordered me to. Well, ordered me to through my Tauren Chieftain, Baine."

"I have such hatred for that Orc. He is the epitome of what is wrong with our world. If his kind hadn't left my father behind at the siege against the Lich King, my mother wouldn't have died of a broken heart and my great-grandmother wouldn't have had to bury two family members last summer."

I paused looking back to the flickering fire, "I only say two because my father's body was never recovered. My brother's body was retrieved before the Lich King could transform him into a hideous death knight. This world is full of war. My great-grandmother tried to keep me close to home. Tried to get me to woo many of the warriors or druids, even a Paladin, all that hailed from Thunder Bluff before I took up the blade, but I couldn't sit by and let others fight while they had died. I swore then and there - I couldn't go through what my mother had suffered. I would fight for what I believed in and that is protecting Azeroth. Even if it means taking orders from an over-zealous Orcish warchief who only thinks for himself."

I stood up out of the rickety chair and grabbed two wooden bowls, pouring stew into them and handing Saleon one. "Hungry?"

I chuckled intently at hearing her speak so casually of alliance women "Most females the first time seeing me in my dragon form are drawn to me like moths to a flame so to speak and what about you Nahota Fairhoof are you so different where you would open your legs to any Tauren that got your attention or am I gravely mistaken." I couldn't believe what I was saying and how I was saying it but this Tauren was peeking my curiosity at every turn most female at this moment I would have on the hands and knees worshiping my cock but this one wasn't budging at all she perplexed me.

"Now let's see here instead of catching any alliance spies you instead found yourself face to face with a dragon and instead of warning your village or any nearby settlements you invite me to your little post." I was going to try to push this tauren out of her comfort zone as I said "Your families death is tragic that is known but taking up the mantle of warrior is a hard task and yet you choose to dishonor your brother and father by throwing your weapon down at a dragon threatening to burn down a whole valley."

My nostrils began to flare and ears flickering gently as I listened to his words of contempt to how I had handled the situation at hand. I continued to hear him speak about how my beliefs were falling down around me. My true Horde leadership orders would have me striking him down or die trying. I would be honored as a hero for killing a potential threat to the life of the Horde. I turned to add a few more spices into the bowls I had served up as I kept thinking and heard him speak his last line.

"Your family's death is tragic that is known but taking up the mantle of warrior is a hard task and yet you choose to dishonor your brother and father by throwing your weapon down at a dragon threatening to burn down a whole valley."

I tilted my head turning towards him, sitting the wooden bowl of stew before the mighty dragon that spoke the truth and yet, in a condescending tone, he was trying to bring me down. I wasn't sure if he was trying to bring me down to weaken my defenses or not. For what reason, I wasn't sure.

"Yes, I spared many lives by bringing you here and doing what I did. But alas, my own may not be spared by my own Horde for breaking post and not following through on orders. You appeared before me as an Alliance... as a human and yet... I didn't attempt to die to bring you down. That in itself is dishonorable."

I sat down in the rickety chair once more, the creaking wood giving way once more under my body as I felt him staring me down. I felt my body temperature rise from his eyes peering at me. My nipples becoming hard on my large breasts, pressing against my armor. I felt as if I needed to remove my armor before him.

I tried to shake that thought from my head but it was hard to. I took a bite of the stew before looking at him once more. My breath becoming warmer than before, my throat suddenly dry and my nether region beginning to quiver as I began to roll my shoulders, becoming quite uncomfortable in my armor.

I sat there watching her body squirm I knew that look all too well that her body was in a tizzy from the amount of heat I was generating from my body "If you feel the need for comfort you can remove your armor I know it must be stifling underneath all that metal." I smiled with a bit of a smirk as I sat back into the chair taking a spoonful of the stew tasting it hit the spot immensely I forgot how much I enjoyed cooked food rather than raw I could help but take a glance here and there of Nahota body thinking of all the things I wanted to do to her kept going in a circle in my mind I stood up as I placed the bowl on the nearby table "So what are your plans hoping to keep me in your eyesight at all times or can I be on my way because like it or not your pitful village has no interest to me as for your horde I don't think you want me as an enemy and with that I began to walk toward the enterance of the tent pulling back the cover.

"If you feel the need for comfort you can remove your armor I know it must be stifling underneath all that metal."

I grunted shifting in my seat. My nipples were so erect against my armor. My nether region was another story. It was as if the firelord Ragnaros was down in my crawl mixed with a few water elementals. I was that turned on. But what was it? What was making me this way? I couldn't figure it out. My body on fire and aroused in such a way. I had never felt this way before. At least not since I had come of age. I looked to Saleon and watched as he started to head out of the hut. I started to get up but my armor felt so heavy. My breath caught in my dry throat.

"You wait there!" I gasped and struggled to stand. I started pulling my armor off - the plate and metal falling to the old floor with a resounding metallic *thud*. My buxom chest on display as I was heaving before him. My body on fire with an arousal that I wasn't sure of what it was from. "I won't let you leave. You are to appear before my Chieftain and...hff..hff.. I can't ... Oh god... You did this..." My eyes widened as I looked up to the human before me. But he wasn't a normal human, my mind reminded that this 'man' was a dragon of immense magical power that could cause anyone to bow to his will. A strong one at that. One of red and black decent. My nipples so hard they could cut the diamonds and gems that many jewelcrafters in the major cities have trouble doing.

"What have you done to me?!" I screamed at him.

I smiled as I heard Nahota yell out "You wait there!" I turned around just in time to catch her armor being cast off her body as her massive tits were on display I couldn't help myself as I felt a slight hardness in my nether region

"I told you not to underestimate me I am different than any dragon you have ever known for seeing your chieftain that will happen when I want it as for the magic it's actually a simple spell one of my own inventing see whenever a fertile female first meets me in my dragon from the magic seeps into there body making them bend and twist to my will you, however, took longer than most human females I have had the pleasure of laying with that must be the warrior side to you defiant to the end."

I began to walk back to where she was standing taking full notes of her wondrous body the curves on her was making my mind get the naughtiest of ideas as I looked to her backend seeing the slight tail I couldn't help but chuckle "Your out of your league here warrior your body is craving mine did you think that I was going to not have fun with you before I left tsk tsk tsk your body is now mine now my first question for you and you better get it right otherwise I will have myself a snack before sacking your village who is in charge at this point me or you.

My nostrils flared and ears flickered. How could I have let myself be caught unguarded like this? I shouldn't have trusted him. I should have just let him burn me alive. I should have -- I didn't know what else I could have done. Did he have me under his spell from the moment that he first saw me? I couldn't think straight right now. I was in such distress from the wetness between my thighs to the hardness of my breasts. I didn't know what was going on.

"You won't conquer me, you vile beast!" I tried to fight against him once more, my mind having a tough time fighting back - but I was resilient. Alas, I was breaking. I needed the release. I needed to be filled. I needed -- ANYTHING.

I watched as he walked behind me. "What are y--what are you doing?!" I questioned, my heart racing as I watched him shift into a dragon different from what I had first seen him as. He was transforming from his human form into something resembling a Netherwing that we had only heard stories of from Outland. His huge cock, long and rigid as I watched his claws extend over me. "N-no, please..."

Next thing I could feel was his cock pushing deep into my cunt, my eyes ready to burst out of my head as my virginity was broken!

[Visual]

I smiled watching this tauren try as hard as her might would allow put up a fight against my magic but it was already too late her mind was already mine as I reached behind her I began to shift my form to a Netherwing dragon as my cock grew bigger I made my cock thrust forward deep into the Nahota waiting pussy making her scream in pain as I grabbed both her arms holding her in place as I roared and said "You bitch of a cow your maidenhood has been broken by my cock try as you might you can never fight me your body is mine forever as long as I deem it worthy for myself." I pumped my cock deeper into her now broken virgin pussy roaring with every thrust as my seed shot deep into her filling her to the brink as bits of my seed was gushing out of her pussy I couldn't help but shift my head from its Netherwing form to my human form as my body followed suit my hands still grasping her I bent my head forward slightly licking the tears from Nahota eyes as I smiled and said "Very salty."

His claws were grasping my breasts, squeezing as if trying to seek a grip as he thrust his hardened cock into my overly dripping cock. It hurt so bad as I felt him extend further. It seemed impossible but his dragon cock was spreading me further, breaking me from within. I could feel every ridge, every barb on his cock as he pushed in and out.

It felt like my entire being was being ripped from within. The warmth of his precum was enough to drive me wild. His hot breath on my fur, against my ear as I cried out in a mix of pure agony and bliss, it was something I had never felt before. My maidenhood was torn from within my sacred sexual divinity, sweat building on my body as my eyes strained to look back to him.

"You bitch of a cow your maidenhood has been broken by my cock try as you might you can never fight me your body is mine forever as long as I deem it worthy for myself."

My eyes bulge out once more as his claws wrap around my breasts, his monstrous cock pushing against my once virginal womb as I feel a sudden heat as the wave of seed pushes into my womb, overflowing out of my worn out cunt and onto the dirty floor below.

My body shaking, exhausted and filled to the brim with his foreign seed. His body shifting and cock now very human-like as he leans down to lick my forehead free of sweat. "Oh, Earthmother protect me..." I said in a silent whisper as I looked back at him with a squint.

Even as his cock began to slip from the velvety passage between my legs, his dragon seed falling from the gape he had caused and onto the floor beneath us and his hands letting go of my form, I felt his grip on me. It was almost as if I could feel a hidden power taking hold of my nether region, holding onto my psyche as I stood up. I was almost half a foot taller than him with Saleon in the human form. His still hot seed dripping down my fur covered thighs as it cooled against the humid air. My nipples still perky as I couldn't bring my arms up to cover my taut breasts, body drenched in a thin sheen of sweat that seemed to mat down my fur. My nostrils still flaring as I caught my breath, ears twitching.

"What in the hell are you?" I asked almost with a growl. My free-will slowly returning to my own control and my body finally starting to not act like a Troll in heat. "A sorcerer? That wasn't no ordinary control you had over me. Void?"

His smug expression was enough to make me want to pin him against the wall and beat the questions out of him until he was spitting blood all over the hut floor.

I stamped my hoof in anger. "Enough with the stalling, dragon! ANSWER ME!"

(Edit: Extra little post to give a lead-in for my partner since we haven't written on this one in a while.)

Last edited:
Back