Miscellaneous political debris

The bomb dropped on Hiroshima on 6 August 1945 killed thousands instantly and about 140,000 by the end of the year. Nagasaki was hit on 9 August and Japan surrendered six days later.


Sunao Tsuboi, 90 years old


“That America was the first to drop the bomb is a matter of historical fact, but if you keep insisting on an apology and it doesn’t come, then how are we ever going to join hands and make progress on nuclear disarmament?” added Tsuboi, who remained unconscious in hospital after the blast until more than a month after Japan’s surrender on 15 August 1945


“The nuclear age came about because something had gone seriously wrong with humankind as a whole, not just with the US.

The passage of time has softened attitudes towards the US among the remaining survivors, according to Tsuboi. “In the past, 90% of us would have been horrified by the prospect of a visit by the US president,” he said.

“I hated Americans for 30 years. Then I started going there and meeting people, and I realised that I had been deceived by Japanese militarism. We survivors are all getting old now, so we want to see progress towards the abolition of nuclear weapons before we die. I will repeat that demand until the day my heart stops beating.”


http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...pen-horrors-barack-obama-historic-visit-japan

In a solemn ceremony, Obama — the first sitting U.S. president to visit the once-destroyed city — along with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, arrived at Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park late Friday afternoon to bright sunshine that gradually gave way to a cool evening. Thick crowds jammed the periphery of the park, but it was otherwise quiet as Obama and Abe toured the Peace Memorial Museum and laid wreaths at the cenotaph.

“Seventy-one years ago, on a bright, cloudless morning, death fell from the sky and the world was changed. A flash of light and a wall of fire destroyed a city, and demonstrated that mankind possessed the means to destroy itself. Why do we come to this place, to Hiroshima? We come to ponder a terrible force unleashed in the not-so-distant past,” Obama said in prepared remarks.


Following his speech, which preceded remarks given by Abe, the two leaders met with three hibakusha who had been invited by the Japanese government, shaking hands and offering words. At one point, the president hugged one of the hibakusha.

The U.S. president also invited Shigeaki Mori, another hibakusha, who conducted research on the 12 Americans who perished in the atomic bombing. Mori’s efforts became a film known as “Paper Lanterns,” and was recently released.


Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida told reporters afterward that Sunao Tsuboi, 91, a hibakusha, told the president that he welcomed and thanked him for his visit. Tsuboi also said he felt he became younger just listening to the president’s words about the right to the pursuit of happiness, and that he, too, wanted to work with Obama for a world without nuclear weapons, even after the president leaves office early next year.

Abe also thanked Obama.


http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...ays-historic-visit-to-hiroshima/#.V0iMbnopAv5

"...they have also found shadows of people but not their bodies (which were instantly vaporized by the heat of the explosion."


http://www.neatorama.com/2007/01/09/nuclear-shadows-in-hiroshima/

gsgs comment-

President Obama made a solemn visit to Japan

The shadow has lain there, ever since the vaporization of the body
The choking, coughing, the ashes of the dead on the tongue
The bodies of the burned, floating in the water
The skin slips off the arms of the girl
and into the hands of the boatman
his eyes widen, he stands in shock
she slips back into the water
her screams
her pain
her cries
 
Tim, The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog, was the invention of Monty Python.

Was the Killer Rabbit suggested by Terry Gilliam?


"Gilliam explains that the style of the segments were inspired by Illustrations In The Margins Of Medieval Manuscripts, which consists of what are essentially doodles made by monks bored with their transcribing duties."


Did Gilliam notice the rabbits, when he pored through the book, " Illustrations In The Margins Of Medieval Manuscripts" ?


Terry Gilliam's deleted animations from Monty Python & The Holy Grail

https://youtu.be/1oGpR_TP7ME


http://www.avclub.com/article/monty-python-releases-14-minutes-unseen-animation--226896

Why medieval monks filled manuscript margins with murderous rabbitS


Long before Sergio Aragonés filled the margins of MAD Magazine with tiny, weird cartoons, the margins of medieval manuscripts were a playground for bored monks with crude senses of humor.

While some monks expressed themselves with flat-out crudity, a more common motif was the ubiquitous, triumphant armed rabbit, often shown killing dogs, humans, and other enemies of bunnykind.

Original article

Why Are There Violent Rabbits In The Margins Of Medieval Manuscripts?

There are a great many strange things that can be seen in medieval illuminated manuscripts: weird human-animal hybrids, distorted monsters and odd scenes. These largely come under the category of ‘Drolleries’ or ‘Grotesques’. I’ll be entirely honest and admit that codicology isn’t my thing, so I’m not 100% certain why someone would spend hours lovingly illuminating an otherwise serious manuscript with such bizarre and nightmarish scenes, but for some reason, they would.


Since rabbits and hares were signs of cowardice, innocence, helplessness, and passive but willing sexuality (lots of medieval sexual imagery involves wolves jumping on rabbits), the idea of them getting their revenge amused medieval artists as much as it amuses me. All told, they are pretty helpless animals whose only hope of survival is to breed fast and run away, a trait that wasn’t particularly successful in the Medieval era – a significant proportion of the French economy was based on eating and skinning rabbits.

The iimage of the rabbit’s revenge transcends just the illuminated manuscript – the misericord seats in Manchester Cathedral are supported by a 15th century carving of a hunter being spitroasted by rabbits while his dogs are boiled in the pot.

https://jonkanekojames.com/2015/05/...bbits-in-the-margins-of-medieval-manuscripts/

Oddly, bunny is still used as a current insult.

Are you a man, or a fluffy bunny ?

Most of the political insults make use of sheep.

Americans focus their desire on hamburgers, with bacon.

Today, the joke is based on a plate of "Orange Chicken."

It would not do, to eat the dog that trotted inside the barrel,
where the treadmill was located.

The dog was part of the labor saving device.
Letting the roast beef get scorched was not an option.
The King wanted his table to reflect well on his Royal self.

The dog was eaten on Crusade, along with the horse.
And a little cannibalism filled out the menu.
(I have a video tape series on Crusade history.
A member of Monty Python lent his voice for narration.)

The plump old orange rooster is crowing on a dung heap,
and once, again, the rabbits want their revenge, in 2016

Old memes die hard...
 
Debt Trap Debbie’ Wasserman Schultz slammed in new ad for siding with predatory lenders

Hillary's Ace in the Hole, DWS is facing being primaried. Bernie has endorsed her Democratic rival, and filled his campaign fund.

Ads that label DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz as “Debt Trap Debbie” were set to debut on Miami-area television stations on Tuesday, CBS Miami reported. “President Obama was right when he condemned predatory payday lenders for ‘trapping hard-working Americans into a vicious cycle of debt,’ with interest rates of over 300 percent,” the ad begins, before urging viewers to go to DebtTrapDebbie.com and sign a petition telling Wasserman Schultz not to “sabotage President Obama’s hard work to hold payday lenders accountable.”

Watch the Video.
 
trump_lizard-300x161.jpg
 
6 Stunning First World War Artworks By Women War Artists

Olive Mudie-Cooke
"In an Ambulance: a VAD lighting a cigarette for a patient

Clare Atwood
Christmas Day in the London Bridge YMCA Canteen

Norah Neilson-Gray
The Scottish Women's Hospital l: In The Cloister of the Abbaye at Royaumont, 1920

Victoria Monkhouse
A Bus Conductress, 1919

Flora Lion
Women's Canteen at Phoenix Works, Bradford, 1918


http://www.iwm.org.uk/history/6-stunning-first-world-war-artworks-by-women-war-artists


http://muddystilettos.co.uk/
 
The Trump shuttle lost 128 million, the banks forgive 100 million. Trump does not pay a million in interest.

The banks put themselves in a position to be blackmailed by Trump.
If Trump went down, so would the bank.
He used this against the bank.

Meanwhile, the consumer groups must fight banks over the banks gouging fees from customers.

The banks forgive nothing for everyday people who take out loans.

Trump was out to steal Pan Am's customers.
He used other people's money to do it.

He spent more than $1 million on each jet in the shuttle fleet.

(Trump went after Pan Am in the press.
Trump implied that Pan Am's planes were old and unsafe, buthis fleet was just as old. Trump attacked their safety record. He had no proof.)

We said, ‘Donald, don’t ever do that again,’ ” recalled Henry Harteveldt, who was the company’s marketing director. “It was wrong. We had no proof to back that up. And there’s an unwritten rule in the airline business that you don’t attack someone else’s safety record. There but for the grace of God go I.”


It wasn’t real marble or granite. But Plourde pointed out that it was better-looking than what passengers had been used to. “It was very, very fancy for an airplane, and all the planes looked alike, and the customers loved them,” Plourde said. “


Everything was free,” Cowan said. “We did champagne, beer, wine. Everything single flight leg had a meal. It was a cold meal, but sometimes we served chicken or steak. It was just these nice little picnic packs that we gave our passengers.”


"At first," Cowan says, the flights were full, but over the course of the first year, passengers became scarcer.

The Trump Shuttle and its competitor, the Pan Am Shuttle, both lost customers.
(Trump went after Pan Am in the press.
We said, ‘Donald, don’t ever do that again,’ ” recalled Henry Harteveldt, who was the company’s marketing director. “It was wrong. We had no proof to back that up. And there’s an unwritten rule in the airline business that you don’t attack someone else’s safety record. There but for the grace of God go I.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...ash-landing/zEf1Er2Hok2dPTVVmZT6NP/story.html


I’m convinced the recession actually started in the Northeast in the fourth quarter of 1989, because in November of 1989, we saw a reduction in total shuttle traffic for the first time ever.”
-Bruce Nobles, president of the Trump Shuttle at the time.

(March 27, 1987, U2 performed on the roof of a liquor store in L.A. to film their video for “Where the Streets Have No Name.”

Bono said it was a free concert for all the people who were made redundant. All across the USA office workers were losing their jobs. Downsizing and outsourcing was starting to hurt Americans.

(Or, it could have been the Enron fraud disaster had hit.

Consumers like Grandma Millie, mentioned in one exchange recorded between two Enron employees.

Employee 1: “All the money you guys stole from those poor grandmothers in California?”

Employee 2: “Yeah, Grandma Millie man.”

Employee 1: “Yeah, now she wants her f——-g money back for all the power you’ve charged right up, jammed right up her a— for f——-g $250 a megawatt hour.”

It’s clear from the tapes that Enron employees knew what they were doing was wrong, and now lawmakers are responding.

Plenty of film footage of people losing everything .)


“By that point on the Trump Shuttle, we were serving little biscuits,” she recalled. “It went from this great grandioso food to barely giving people a little snack.”

That year, the banks that had lent Trump the money to buy the shuttle took it from him in exchange for relieving him of most of the loans.

The next year, USAir took over the shuttle.


http://www.wbur.org/2016/04/04/trump-shuttle-boston
 
1989 does not see all that long, ago, to me.
Perhaps, 1941 does not seem that long, ago, to someone else.

The Bismarck sank, and the Bismarck was located.
 
Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Today is Flag Day, in America.

Before my girlfriend's father died, she and I had such fun,
buying a great, big flag, for her father.
The flag that he had for many years, was worn out and ragged.
Too worn out to have the ability to be up.

The new flag was bright and fresh.
I never asked him how he felt about not having his old flag up.

Today, is such a sad day. The flag is halfway up the pole.
President Obama has made a proclamation, and it will be flown
at half way up, until June 16th.

Those who have sympathy and empathy will be flying our American flag,
accompanied by the LGBT rainbow flag.

I think it would have broken her father's heart, to see what is happening to America, now.
He had been to war, twice. Once at age 16, and another time, legally.

I would have thought that all the nasty "isms" would be things of the past, by now.

Despite the haters, laws in America are inclusive.

That is to be celebrated.

America is love.
 
Media Coverage of the Primaries Was Awful, Harvard Study Confirms

A recently released Harvard study is accusing major print and broadcast media of improperly influencing the presidential primaries in the months leading up to the first contests.

Thomas Patterson, Harvard’s Bradley Professor of Government and the Press, in conjunction with the Shorenstein Center on Media, Public Policy, and Politics, conducted an analysis of eight different cable networks and newspapers and found that media companies devoted an unprecedented amount of coverage to Donald Trump from the start of his campaign, effectively shutting out over a dozen of his competitors. The Shorenstein analysis also learned that the Republican candidates got roughly twice as much media coverage as the Democratic candidates.

Furthermore, the majority of the coverage for Trump was either positive or neutral despite his frequently bigoted and inflammatory statements.

I'm shocked, shocked I say.:eek:
 
1945, a young teen died in Japan. His body is preserved forever in a photograph of his body.

June 24, 2026

Japanese forensic expert has identified the child in 'The Burned Corpse of a Boy', one of the most iconic photos of the aftermath of the Nagasaki nuclear bombing at the end of World War II.

The expert at Kyushu University compared the features of the child in the photo, taken by Japanese photographer Yosuke Yamahata, with a family photograph to discover the boy in the picture was 13-year-old Shoji Tanisaki, Japanese media reported Tuesday.

gsgs comment-

How sad, to live with that loss, and heartbreak, for all of that time.
A tragic reunion.
 
“Do Republican officials actually agree with this? "
- President Obama

gsgs comment-

Republicans in a position to gain or lose something, will say or do anything...
 
Mr. HWMNBN succeeds in bullying a national newspaper.
The Washington Post changed their headline.


According to another Facebook post, the final straw seems to have been a story that the Post originally headlined "Donald Trump suggests President Obama was involved with Orlando shooting." The current headline now reads, "Donald Trump seems to connect President Obama to Orlando shooting."

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/13/481923166/donald-trump-bans-washington-post-from-campaign-events

Any journalist that has been exiled, and is attempting to follow Mr. HWMNBN, will run into massive inconvenience and difficulty.

See- Greater Boston on WGBH
 
Headlines

Watch Florida's Pam Bondi Pretend She Didn't Stab Us in the Back

Anderson Cooper wouldn't let the Republican litigator off the hook for perpetuating homophobia in the Sunshine State


Headed to L.A. Pride

James Wesley Howell was found inside his car with a black hoodie, a taser, handcuffs, a buck knife, a security badge, and rifles with extra ammunition.


Men Say Shooter Messaged Them on Grindr, Jack'd

Florida men say they were messaged by Omar Mateen on gay dating apps, and that the shooter had been a regular at Pulse

http://www.advocate.com/crime/2016/6/13/rumor-or-real-man-says-shooter-messaged-him-grindr
 
The guy was gay and could not reconcile himself to it. Not the first time some conflicted type took his troubles out on those who represented his true desires.

http://newsone.com/780135/top-5-anti-gay-ministers-accused-of-being-homosexual/

George Rekers is a baptist minister and one of the Christian Right’s most prominent anti-gay activists. He was on the board for the National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality, which tries to find ways to “cure” homosexuality and testified as a state witness in favor of Florida’s gay adoption ban trial. Rekers was caught at an airport with a gay prostitute returning from a flight to Bermuda. He had found the prostitute on the site rentboy where the prostitute listed himself as “sensual,” “wild” and “up for anything.”

Ted Haggard was the pastor of the New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado and was the president of the National Association of Evangelicals, and would meet with figures such as President George W. Bush. Haggard would campaign against gay marriage and bash homosexuality in Church. In 2006, a gay male prostitute claimed that he had regular sex with Haggard and also used with methamphetamines. Haggard would admit to being gay and having a relationship with a male church member.

Eddie Long is another minister who would attack homosexuality in public only to be accused of being gay himself. Four separate young men have accused Bishop Eddie Long of coercing them into sex. Eddie Long would preach against homosexuality and ministered “homosexual cures” to gays and lesbians while criticizing gay people. The SPLC would label Eddie Long as “one of the most virulently homophobic black leaders in the religiously based anti-gay movement.”

Paul Crouch is the founder, President and chairman of the anti-gay Trinity Broadcasting Networking. Crouch was accused of threatening to fire a male employee, Enoch Lonnie Ford if he didn’t have an affair with him. Crouch and TBN would settle out of court with Ford for just under half a million dollars.

John Geoghan is a Catholic priest who worked in the Boston area. Despite the fact that the Catholic Church views homosexuality as an unnatural sin, Geoghan was accused of molesting over 130 young boys. Gegohan would be convicted of grabbing a 10-year-old boy’s buttocks and would be sentenced to 10 years in jail. He was killed in jail by white supremacist who had killed a man for making a pass at him.

And how may uncounted ones had 'straight' affairs in the face of religious requirements for fidelity.
 
In Dungeons and Dragons, 'he who cannot be named' is the god Tharizdun the god of Eternal Darkness, Decay, Entropy, Malign Knowledge, Insanity, and Cold. Or you can go with Lord Voldemort from the Harry Potter books. Either would be appropriate.
 
Justice Clarence Thomas may step down from court after election: Washington Examiner


With the Supreme Court wrapping up its latest session, down one justice following the February death of Antonin Scalia, the Washington Examiner is reporting that Justice Clarence Thomas may be considering leaving the court following November’s election.

According to Paul Bedard, who writes the Examiner’s “Washington Secrets,” Thomas has been considering retirement for some time prior to the death of his close colleague Scalia.

As one of the most conservative members of the court, a second vacancy would allow the next president to shape the future of the court for generations.

No source other than the Washington Examiner has verified Thomas is considering stepping down.

Interesting but how good is the source?
 
Tonight, on "Greater Boston," a discussion on what violent and deadly acts are enabled and encouraged by social networks online.

Debate on which recent mass murders committed in America can be classified as hate crimes or terrorism.

Southern Poverty Law Center is named as a source of information on hate groups, nationalists groups.

Comments on the Orlando Pulse Massacre

from
When hate and terror collide
June 14, 2016

Gordana Rabrenovic, associate professor of sociology and director of Northeastern's Brudnick Center on Violence and Conflict, characterized the massacre as a "mass shooting that singled out a particular group of people."


Both hate and terrorist-motivated incidents are provocations that test the ability of a community to respond to them in an effective way, and thus such incidents can undermine the trust people have in a society. For a community to protect itself it needs to be resilient to the threat of hate, and the trust citizens have in each other and in society is a critical resource in dealing with such hate-motivated provocations.

"Trust is a key part of our civic society: It is a resource that develops over time and requires ongoing involvement of people with each other and with the society. We build trust by engaging in activities with others based on principals that have made us a strong nation: our belief in justice, inclusion and opportunity for all. Adhering to these principals makes us a stronger and safer nation."

http://phys.org/news/2016-06-terror-collide.html
 
*tip of the hat, to trysail

June 21, 2016

Rep. Chaka Fattah, D-Pa., leaves the federal courthouse Tuesday in Philadelphia after his conviction in a racketeering case involving efforts to repay an illegal $1 million campaign loan related to his unsuccessful 2007 mayoral bid

In addition to Fattah and Vederman, three other people were found guilty of various charges in connection with the schemes.


http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...a-fattah-sr-convicted-of-political-corruption

Fattah’s defense attorney and his chief of staff were not immediately available to comment Tuesday afternoon. The congressman is scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 4.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-in-racketeering-case/?utm_term=.388a85ba25c3

U.S. Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.) told the jury that Fattah wanted his assistance in 2008 to obtain an ambassadorship for Herbet Vederman, a politically connected lobbyist who is also being charged. On the stand, Casey said he knew nothing of bribes that prosecutors say bought Fattah’s support. Prosecutors alleged that in exchange for cash and other gifts, Fattah worked to help Vederman acquire a White House position.


http://www.thedp.com/article/2016/06/week-two-of-fattah-corruption-trial
 
June 24, 2016

Because of the attack on Pulse and the mass murder, San Francisco faces the same problem as Boston did, after the bombing of the Marathon.

How do you have large gatherings of people, and avoid mass murder ?

There are now clear rules, and orders to follow in Boston.
Attending the July 4th celebrations, outdoor concerts, and sports events, and parades, now involve restrictions.

Pride Weekend 2016 San Francisco

Metal detectors will greet visitors to Pride's main stages at Civic Center on Sunday and all festivities will include a heightened police presence, measures taken following the June 12 slaughter of 49 people at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando.

Black Lives Matter and TGI Justice, which advocates for black trans people — were given prominent placement in the Pride Parade.

But no more. Saying that they are "more afraid of police than terrorists," activists from TGI Justice, Black Lives Matter, and other groups announced earlier Friday that they will withdraw from the Pride Parade.


http://www.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2...ce-groups-to-exit-social-justice-themed-pride

Prohibited

"Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by law enforcement and/or security"

http://www.sfpride.org/celebration-security/


The San Francisco police department has proven time and again – by racially profiling and murdering black people, black trans people – that they cannot keep us safe,” said Shanelle Matthews, a spokesperson for Black Lives Matter, according to the Guardian.

Many LGBT people of color expressed concern with that news, citing the historic targeting and harassment of communities of color by police.

“I’m more afraid of police than terrorists,” Johnson, who is a black transgender woman, told the Guardian on Tuesday.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...t-san-francisco-pride-police?CMP=share_btn_tw


San Francisco Homeless Problem

June 22, 2016

NBD the city spends $20.6 million a year on sending police and other city agencies after our 6,500-plus homeless population whenever they violate one of the currently 36 "quality of life" laws on the city's books.

Farrell — along with Supervisors Katy Tang, Malia Cohen, and Scott Wiener, the latter of whom is trying to be elected to state Senate — will ask voters to enhance the city's existing ban on sidewalk tent encampments, which could then be removed with 24 hours, by — you guessed it — the police, as the San Francisco Examiner reports.

http://www.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2...zing-homeless-might-criminalize-more-homeless

gsgs comment-

Just this week, I watched a displaced person give an interview.
Their job was was moved out of the country, along with the whole business.
They camp overnight on the lawn part of the sidewalk.
Someone that does have a job, is facing being displaced.
They have a small space that they can afford, but developers
want to provide luxury housing, and more of it.

Are developers removing historic vintage gingerbread Victorians, and Craftsmen cottages ?

http://www.mercurynews.com/business/ci_30037774?utm_source=inthenews

Skyrocketing costs for housing, food and gasoline, along with the area's insufferable gridlock, prompted the four-decade Bay Area resident to seek greener pastures -- 2,000 miles away in Ohio.

A lot of middle-class jobs have vaporized," said Russell Hancock, president of San Jose-based Joint Venture Silicon Valley. "The support positions, the assembly line positions, the jobs that paid the middle class -- a lot of those have gone away."

gsgs comment- The outsourcing trend in the 1990s
They started at advising 5% to stay competitive, then 15%.
Soon, afterwards, Mitt Romney was in China rejoicing about slave wages.
 
The GOP is lending support to Mr. HWMNBN, who has built a family business based on grifting. Another lawsuit, another group of people that were lied to.

Mr.HWMNBN and his family are chortling about the losers that believed what the lies they were told.

Telling lies directly to investor's faces, is a family tradition.

Another half million in Mr.HWMNBN's bank account.
Will the investors see that settlement money ?

http://wonkette.com/603437/here-is-a...all-you-idiots

See Baja condo scam.

Meanwhile, Mr.HWMBN is spouting clueless nonsense, while converting a serious political discussion into a money grubbing infomercial.

Mr. HWMNBN campaign has been all about Mr. HWMNBN.

Scotland's ctizens do not want to be included in Mr. HWMNBN's racist sexist homophobic xenophobic fan club.

They do not seem to have a very high opinion of Mr. HWMNBN's level of intelligence

polyester cockwomble
hamster-headed bampot
cunt
jizztrumpet
Weaselheaded fucknugget
leatherfaced shit- tobogganist
clock juggling thundercunt
tiny fingered Cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon


http://wonkette.com/603455/fox-news-...rexit-comments

Then, again, the GOP is the Father of Scam.

The paltry (and unpersuasive) evidence the state did bring to the table wasn’t sufficient for proving their argument – that the law would protect the safety and health of women. “The State’s record evidence, in contrast, does not show how the new law advanced the State’s legitimate interest in protecting women’s health,” wrote Breyer.

In fact, the state came up short in providing basic answers to back their onerous law, and SCOTUS sharply criticized: “[W]hen directly asked at oral argument whether Texas knew of a single instance in which the new requirement would have helped even one woman obtain better treatment, Texas admitted that there was no evidence in the record of such a case.”

http://www.austinchronicle.com/daily...tion-law-hb-2/

"Targeted Regulation of Abortion Providers laws like HB 2 that 'do little or nothing for health, but rather strew impediments to abortion' ... cannot survive judicial inspection."

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
 
How MR. HWMNBN's brain deals with reality


MR. HWMNBN: I attacked her because she has been terrible at what she does, whether it's Libya, whether it's the great migration that you see, which is largely her and certainly her and Obama. She's done a horrible job. You look all over Europe, it's a disaster what's taken place and she'll be a terrible president. So the attack is an attack really on the fact that she will be a terrible president.

HOLT: You made some very bold claims about her that didn't stand up when we put it --

MR. HWMNBN: Well, you don't know if they stand up. What claim are you talking about?

HOLT: Well, let's talk about your claim she was asleep during the Benghazi attack.

MR. HWMNBN: He was left helpless to die as Hillary Clinton soundly slept in her bed.

MR. HWMNBN:Were you there? Were you there? Were you with her?

HOLT: She has testified before the committee that she wasn't asleep, it happened during the daytime. There's no evidence.

MR. HWMNBN: It happened all during the day and the story was going on for a long period of time --

HOLT: I guess what I'm asking, what are you -- what do you base that on?

MR. HWMNBN: Excuse me, wait, it went on for a long period of time and she was asleep at the wheel, whether she was sleeping or not, who knows if she was sleeping --

HOLT: You said she was sleeping.

MR. HWMNBN:She might have been sleeping. What? Because she put out a tweet, somebody said she put out a tweet, therefore she wasn't sleeping? Nobody else could put out a tweet?

HOLT: So you stand by what you said?


MR. HWMNBN: I can tell you this, whether she was sleeping or not and she might have been sleeping, it was a disaster. It was a horrific disaster and it was on her watch.

HOLT: You also made the claim that her e-mail, personal e-mail server had been hacked.

MR. HWMNBN Her server was easily hacked by foreign governments.

HOLT: Suggesting that as president --

MR. HWMNBN:You don't know that it hasn't been --

HOLT: Wait a minute. Suggesting that she would be compromised as president. What evidence do you have?

MR. HWMNBN: First of all, she shouldn't have had a personal server, okay? She shouldn't have had it, it's illegal. What she did is illegal. Now she might not be judged that way because we have a rigged system, but what she did is illegal. She shouldn't have had a personal server.

HOLT: But is there any evidence it was hacked other than routine phishing?

MR. HWMNBN:I think I read that, and I heard it, and somebody also gave me that information.

HOLT: Where?

MR. HWMNBN: I will report back to you. I will give it to you.

HOLT: You said it with such certainty yesterday.

MR. HWMNBN:I don't know if certainty. Probably she was hacked. You know what, you can be hacked and not know but... it...she probably was hacked. The fact is she should not have had a personal server.

gsgs comment-

Some people have been waiting for years, for MR. HWMNBN to get back to them, with news making information. MR. HWMNBN may promise something. It does now t mean he will make good on that promise. MR. HWMNBN has been known to bluff with empty pockets.
 
Back
Top