OK so I just have to try...

BiCuriousMinFL

Really Experienced
I know this is likely a long shot but this is Lit - a fantastic place to explore and expand your horizons!

As my name shows, I do have bisexual thoughts and fantasies. I've never actually done anything but the thought is very arousing. Usually when I'm fantasizing it is with another female involved so MMF is typical but not exclusive.

So here's what I'm polling the Lit community for - lately I have become extremely turned on by shemales. Very feminine looking but with that surprise package below! Through the magic of the internet, I've certainly seen images and videos (there's several threads on Lit with these links) so I know you're out there!

The long shot is not the existence of such a beauty but that there's someone in my part of the world who'd like to chat, exchange emails, talk and possibly meet. I'm in the central FL area.

Please PM me if you're interested!

I will second this! Looking for the same over here.

Good luck with your search, hope you find who you're looking for!

I know this is likely a long shot but this is Lit - a fantastic place to explore and expand your horizons!

As my name shows, I do have bisexual thoughts and fantasies. I've never actually done anything but the thought is very arousing. Usually when I'm fantasizing it is with another female involved so MMF is typical but not exclusive.

So here's what I'm polling the Lit community for - lately I have become extremely turned on by shemales. Very feminine looking but with that surprise package below! Through the magic of the internet, I've certainly seen images and videos (there's several threads on Lit with these links) so I know you're out there!

The long shot is not the existence of such a beauty but that there's someone in my part of the world who'd like to chat, exchange emails, talk and possibly meet. I'm in the central FL area.

Please PM me if you're interested!
Ive had the same fantasy! MMF that turns to MM. The shemale aspect is very arousing! Best of luck!

Back