Son watches Mom Story

Mom and Dad get divorced. Dad was too into porn and Mom felt he liked his porn more than her. She develops a real hatred for porn. She would NOT be one to join us on Lit!

One day, she finds her son with porn. Maybe on line, maybe a magazine, whatever. She's furious. She tells the son that if he ever wants to watch people having sex, he should come to her.

Son stews on it for a few days, then finally asks Mom about watching sex. She tells him that without much notice, all he'll be able to see is a woman playing with herself.

Mom leads him into her room and tells him to sit in the armchair in the corner. She sternly instructs him not to get out of the chair. After he sits down, Mom starts to strip. Once naked, she opens a drawer and takes out a dildo and a vibrator. She asks him if he wants to watch her just playing with herself or should she use one of the toys. Son is still staring wide eyed at her nude body and it takes him awhile to answer, "all of them!"

Mom lays down on the bed. She caresses her boobs, then one hand moves down. She fingers herself to orgasm a couple of times before picking up the vibrator. When she's done with the vibrator, she picks up the dildo, a long, thick realistic looking one.

She looks at her son and realizes he doesn't have a very good view from that angle. She turns herself, spreading her legs wide to give him a good view of her pussy. She closes her eyes and fucks herself with the dildo.

When she's satisfied, she sits up and looks at her son. His limp dick hangs out of his pants, his hand is filled with his cum. "Why didn't you use a tissue," Mom asked.

"Because you told me to stay in the chair," Son explains.

"Damn good thing you did, too. But you can't just sit there with a handful of cum. Lick it off," Mom instructs him.

A few days later, a friend of Son's stops at the house. He's not Son's best friend, just someone that hangs out with him sometimes. Son isn't home yet, but Mom lets him in anyway. Mom tells Friend that Son will be home in half an hour. In the meantime, she needs a favor from him. She proceeds to give Friend a blowjob. When she finishes, she asks him if he'd like to fuck her. Of course, he agrees. She tells that it will have to be later but that he'll have to do everything she tells him.

Son comes home and nothing is said of the blowjob. A few hours later, Mom goes to Son's room. He and Friend are listening to music, chatting. Mom tells Son she needs to talk to him. In her room, she tells Son to sit in the chair. She leaves the room, closing the door behind her. A few minutes later, she comes back with Friend. They're both nude. Mom gives Son a box of tissues with a wink.

Mom and Friend neck as Friend fingers her. She sucks on him some, then they start fucking in a lot of different postions. In the end, they're doing it missionary when Friend finally busts his nut.

As they catch their breath, they hear a fast swishing sound. Looking at Son, they find him feverishly pumping away at his dick. They watch as Son cums into a tissue, dropping it on the floor where it joins another one.

"No wonder your mom wanted to fuck me," Friend tells Son. "She got tired of fucking your little weiner."

"You weren't too bad," Mom admits. "But you still need to go down on me."

"No way," Friend objects. "I'm not eating your pussy after fucking it!"

"Then in that case, you'll have to get dressed and leave now."

Friend is a little upset about having to go so soon, but he dresses and leaves. Mom looks up at Son and tells him, "I still need my pussy licked clean. Now!"

If you wanted to, you could have it where a week later, she brings home a friend and fucks him with the son watching. Then a few weeks later, instead of asking Mom if he could watch sex, he asks if he could have sex. "Well it took you long enough to figure out to ask me!"

And yet, the more I think about this request, I think you could take almost any cuckold story and rewrite so that it's Mom/Son instead of Wife/Husband.

Jenny
 
And yet, the more I think about this request, I think you could take almost any cuckold story and rewrite so that it's Mom/Son instead of Wife/Husband.

Jenny

a cuckold son??? hmmmm, an interesting way of putting the whole thing... lots of possibilities there!
 
Back
Top