Have you ever begged Laurel to move a thread off the GB...

i'm an alt now! what about me? i'm talking to myself and other people, too.

The GB troll and bully asked to have his thread removed because he couldn't stand the heat? How embarassing for him haha.

I'm convinced it's female. Or eunuch. :)

Who else uses cartoon avs...hmmmm. :)

I wondered at one point if he's a lesbian pretending to be a man, in order to have access to women.

Because he hangs out mainly with housewives. Also, his interests (other than his sexual preoccupations) aren't typically masculine and he often emotes and writes flowery, poetic nonsense.

He's a man. But he must have been born with labias.

I'm not a homophobe so your flirting doesn't scare me.

This post too, implies that you're a man.
Yet you started on Lit. by posting female selfies, and saying "these are My bits", "this is a picture of My face."
Yesterday you said that you started on Lit. by posting pictures of "your girl."

This post too, implies that you're a man.
Yet you started on Lit. by posting female selfies, and saying "these are My bits", "this is a picture of My face."
Yesterday you said that you started on Lit. by posting pictures of "your girl."

^ Creepy goat fucker.

The GB troll and bully asked to have his thread removed because he couldn't stand the heat? How embarassing for him haha.

I wondered at one point if he's a lesbian pretending to be a man, in order to have access to women.

Because he hangs out mainly with housewives. Also, his interests (other than his sexual preoccupations) aren't typically masculine and he often emotes and writes flowery, poetic nonsense.

He's a man. But he must have been born with labias.

Whatever it is, it seems deadly serious when it comes to posting supercilious words in a never ending playground thread, now inconveniently located in the Howto Cafe. It must get as much foot traffic as a Starbucks in Harlem. :)

Is that code? You really miss Karen, don't you? You just have to let her go, and move on...

Only a real Ken would know that reference.

Not that everyone didn't already know that you're a man pretending to be a woman on the internet.

Only a real Ken would know that reference.

Not that everyone didn't already know that you're a man pretending to be a woman on the internet.

Well, by your logic you are also Ken, not that your logic is the least bit logical. It's more...lackadaisical. :)

Well, by your logic you are also Ken, not that your logic is the least bit logical. It's more...lackadaisical. :)

By my logic, you're a man, pretending to be a woman on the internet.

I'm assuming you must get some sort of thrill out of it, but most of us just see you for what you are: pathetic.

Back