American racism V Euro racism

Can of corn? Black friend? What the hell does that refer to? :confused:

Do you, actually, think you fool anyone with this bullshit?

So when did Europe elect a black national leader???

We haven’t; but, then the demography isn’t the same is it?

We have, however, many black and Asian MP’s, Mayors and Lords, that’s not to say that they don’t have to bear an amount of racism.

The Mayor of London Sadiq Khan for example is constantly racially abused; oddly, though, a fair amount of it comes from your side of the pond!

Woof!

Europe is not an entity. It has never had a single leader. The Roman Emperors came closest, followed by Napoleon.

When did the US elect a woman as Head of State?

The UK has had women Prime Ministers. They're not Heads of State. We have had women Heads of State since 1553.

When did the US appoint a woman as military leader?

England had Boudicca in AD 60. France had Joan of Arc.

So, the European Union has no leader? Bullshit. Has the European Union elected any black men or women to its leadership?

Last edited:
Do you, actually, think you fool anyone with this bullshit?

Honestly, I have no clue what you're talking about.

We haven’t; but, then the demography isn’t the same is it?

We have, however, many black and Asian MP’s, Mayors and Lords, that’s not to say that they don’t have to bear an amount of racism.

The Mayor of London Sadiq Khan for example is constantly racially abused; oddly, though, a fair amount of it comes from your side of the pond!

Woof!

So there are no black people in Europe? There has to be a certain percentage of black people present in order for one to be elected or appoint to high office?

So, the European Union has no leader? Bullshit. has the European Union elected any black men or women to its leadership?

If you're going to move the goalposts, you're going to be ignored. First, it was "Europe" as a country and now it's the "European Union".

*chuckle*

I have to ask, what is the numerical percentage of black people present in the European population have to be before sanctimonious Europeans worried about racism in America will feel justified in electing one to high office in Europe?:D

Vettebigot spent eight years telling anyone that would listen that Obama wasn't even American.

So there are no black people in Europe? There has to be a certain percentage of black people present in order for one to be elected or appoint to high office?

Europe has countries. America has states. If you're going to draw a comparison, use state governors, that would almost make sense.

I have to ask, what is the numerical percentage of black people present in the European population have to be before sanctimonious Europeans worried about racism in America will feel justified in electing one to high office in Europe?:D

So let me get this straight, because a black man was elected president, racism in America doesn't exist?

If you're going to move the goalposts, you're going to be ignored. First, it was "Europe" as a country and now it's the "European Union".

Shut the fuck up with your juvenile bullshit. I don't give a fuck if you ignore me because I know you are really ignoring the irony of the my question. Take your double standards and shove them up your ass, sideways.:rolleyes::D

Europe has countries. America has states. If you're going to draw a comparison, use state governors, that would almost make sense.

Is there a European Union? Does it have leaders? Are any of them black? Fuck off with your deflections.

Shut the fuck up with your juvenile bullshit. I don't give a fuck if you ignore me because I know you are really ignoring the irony of the my question. Take your double standards and shove them up your ass, sideways.:rolleyes::D

You just don't give a fuck about facts or truths and would rather say really uninformed things to fit your narrative.

What irony? That Europe is one less leader racist than America?

So let me get this straight, because a black man was elected president, racism in America doesn't exist?

You can't get anything straight. The topic is American racism v European racism. I'm simply asking you hypocrites for a comparable example of advancements against racism in Europe, so far I've seen none offered by you loud mouthed pussies.

You just don't give a fuck about facts or truths and would rather say really uninformed things to fit your narrative.

Has ANY European nation elected a black leader?

Has any European nation placed a black General in charge of its military?

European Parliament Members by race.

There are just nine non-white MEPs here, 1.1% of the total. Five of them come from Britain. Add MEPs of recent Turkish/Kurdish descent and there are a grand total of 13 MEPs whose ethnic origins could be said to lie outside Europe. It is estimated (part of the problem is no one in the EU, and few of its member states, are counting properly) that at least 5% of the population of the EU - 25 million and rising - is non-white. This figure does not include the eight million Roma in the EU, of whom Jaroka and another Hungarian Roma MEP are the only two to make it into parliament.

UK Parliament by ethnic minority...

House of Commons:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_minority_politicians_in_the_United_Kingdom

House of Lords:
Based on data from unofficial sources including Operation Black Vote, the House of Commons Library estimates that there are 45 ethnic minority members of the House of Lords as of July 2017. 15 of these are affiliated with the Labour Party, 13 are crossbenchers, five each are Conservatives, Liberal Democrats and non-affiliated, and two are bishops.

Last edited:
IME Europe replaces racial bigotry with national/ethnic bigotry. It still sucks to be part of a minority outgroup even if you define them differently.

That is true almost everywhere. There are parts of the world that are far more bigoted than the US or Europe.

But defining 'us' and 'them' has been a human characteristic for millennia. We tend to favour 'us' in preference to 'them'. Who are 'us' and who are 'them' can be in a multitude of ways - by skin colour, race, religion, school, language, or even which sports team you support.

Honestly, I have no clue what you're talking about.

Take your double standards and shove them up your ass, sideways.:rolleyes::D

Of course not Vette…….still got the anal fixation I see!

Has ANY European nation elected a black leader?

I already told you Vette, they’re a bit less than 3% of the population in the UK and around 1.5% in the EEU, that’s substantially less than you have Hispanics, Asian and around the same you have for Native Americans and Pacific islanders.

Have any of them been elected President of the US?

And no black person has been elected President of the EEU, but, then neither has a white British person!

Disclaimer: I have no fucking idea what you’re trying to prove here!

Woof!

Last edited:
Bottom line: US has racist assholes, and the UK has racist assholes. Racist assholery is itself pretty color blind, and no single race has cornered the market. I've lived in both the US and the UK and seen it in both places. Even got a Gollywog balloon from an uncle for my 4th birthday when I was living in Croydon.

Last edited:
Back