How many Chinese jobs does Trump want to save?

Everyone has the right to believe what they want but the answer is looking at you from the White House.

And that's the nut of the consternation, who is in the oval office.
It was a real kick in the teeth and the anger lingers.

*chuckle*

No, Xi wants to save the jobs and Trump wants something out of Xi.
Since none of the analytical crowd are anywhere near six degrees of separation when it comes to the negotiations, they cannot fathom the quid pro quo that is being worked out. Now, I do not know what the two parties to all of this are specifically driving at either, but at least I am smart enough to see it for what it is.
In a true negotiation, to get, you give.
The problem for our analytic crowd is that they have decided that they are right, they are always right and they no longer think that they have to compromise or negotiate, theirs is just to dictate. When they do not get to dictate, then you are left with threads like this that devolve into a whiny, childish temper tantrum.

You're defending Trump!

:mad:

Now we know for sure that you voted for him!

Now we really hates him my precious. PRECIOUS!!!

you tell us that we don't know what we're talking about as you admit to the same.

you call us children as you post in comic sans pink.

you are the walking, i mean waddling, definition of hypocrisy. in short, go fuck yourself.

President Swamp Thing

6fcb05c7e90542434463b998e2104c5e.jpg

Oh good, the recess bell just rang.

The pink font is satire. Broad satire. Too broad for some, it would seem.

You are just a very, very misguided person. Learn the facts. Trump is dirty is a pile of shit in the road. He would even take credit for a pile of shit in the road. You have a narcissistic pathological lier as the President breaking the emolument clause daily with those hotels. Oh and don't forget Trump Jr as "he can't remember" and why would Trump ask "Can I pardon people or "Can I take the fifth" only the mafia reverts to using the fifth.

Oh good, the recess bell just rang.

The pink font is satire. Broad satire. Too broad for some, it would seem.

no, you use it when you've been tossed aside like yesterday's trash and stomp your feet like a petulant child.

Did 86 steal yor password? :(
You're better than pics and gifs

You have to know your audience. I speak the language that the audience understands. AJ is an idiot, so I have to speak his language to get him to understand. Pictures are something he can grasp.

And now, in frustration, it turns personal.
I thought when "we" went low, you went high.
But just the opposite has transpired, I went high, y'all went low.

And now, in frustration, it turns personal.
I thought when "we" went low, you went high.
But just the opposite has transpired, I went high, y'all went low.

saying this only proves that you are very much out of touch you are with current america, and even this little slice of the internet. when have you read anyone defending hillary like you just implied? do you see many hillary supporters on this board? no, you don't. now do you see how dumb you are?

I respect your opinion just as I don't think that Trump is using the office of President to line his pockets. He truly seems focused on improving the United States domestically and promoting it and being a strong presence internationally.
Now, let's see if you can respect that.

I took the high ground and that left you with nothing but the low ground and going personal.
I never attacked you.
The only thing that came close to it was the pink stuff that was pretty much the measure of how differing opinions get treated by the Progressive Left. There are numerous examples of this. I didn't vote for Trump, but to so many here, that is simply a lie because I do not buy into every single attack launched against the guy. Is he a paragon of morality? No. Was Secretary Clinton a paragon of morality? no.

That's why I could vote for neither one, but that now has morphed into variations on a theme: You are just a very, very misguided person.

The misguided are those who comfortably hold two compartmentalized standards.
1. The Clintons never did an unethical thing in their lives.
2. Everything Trump does is corrupt.
(Man, why couldn't she win? why were so many of you deplorables so "misguided?")

You have to know your audience. I speak the language that the audience understands. AJ is an idiot, so I have to speak his language to get him to understand. Pictures are something he can grasp.

Good turn around. :)

:rolleyes:

Were Hillary President now, you would be cheering her on and lauding her ability to make a deal, even a bad deal, even the worst deal ever...

You would have celebrated the deal and ignored the details. A deal is a just deal with the caveat the when a Democrat makes one it's a great deal and when a Republican makes one, it is probably criminal and will, for certain, do economic harm.

I didn't vote for either candidate, so take a flying fuck dumb ass.
That is the problem with the current state of the radical wing of the Democrat Party, this instance that if you don't hate and loath Trump, then you have to be one of his supporters. There can be no third alternative.
I'm dealing with school children.

Personal attacks, taunts and ascription from the children who have pronounced themselves analytical.

lol

I took the high ground and that left you with nothing but the low ground and going personal.
I never attacked you.
The only thing that came close to it was the pink stuff that was pretty much the measure of how differing opinions get treated by the Progressive Left. There are numerous examples of this. I didn't vote for Trump, but to so many here, that is simply a lie because I do not buy into every single attack launched against the guy. Is he a paragon of morality? No. Was Secretary Clinton a paragon of morality? no.

That's why I could vote for neither one, but that now has morphed into variations on a theme: You are just a very, very misguided person.

The misguided are those who comfortably hold two compartmentalized standards.
1. The Clintons never did an unethical thing in their lives.
2. Everything Trump does is corrupt.
(Man, why couldn't she win? why were so many of you deplorables so "misguided?")

you're just not worth the time.

Good. you keep telling me that you have reached that, or a similar conclusion, and yet, you just cannot resist the opportunity to bash someone you simply disagree with.

Btw, that was an extemporary job of parsing out of context. The main fallacy there is trying to turn a generic comment into a personal attack such as you two engaged in.

For example, be honest, if it were President Clinton instead of the loathed and hated Trump, would you be concerned with corruption in the administration?

Good. you keep telling me that you have reached that, or a similar conclusion, and yet, you just cannot resist the opportunity to bash someone you simply disagree with.

Btw, that was an extemporary job of parsing out of context. The main fallacy there is trying to turn a generic comment into a personal attack such as you two engaged in.

For example, be honest, if it were President Clinton instead of the loathed and hated Trump, would you be concerned with corruption in the administration?

You're not concerned with corruption.

You're a hack.

I believe he's concerned. We're simply years beyond that now and take the good w/the bad however we can.

No, he's not concerned at all.

He only cares about Clinton, who no one else on this board is talking about, other than other circle-jerking wingnuts.

He has no concern for the swamp that Donald Trump has created, no concern for corruption, and no concern for this country.

The Chinese left town and Trump showed he can't find his ass with both hands when it comes to international trade.

Round 1 goes to China.

Back