What are you thinking now -- re-continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site really is something :)

I always get in a pleasant mood when I log in :rose:

Someday, I'll have to start my own thread in the playground.

The question is.. What? :confused:

I'm going to take some time to think about it.

Just not a thread about Brady...Or I will start one on Rodgers:D

It is tempting.. ;) I have no beef with Rodgers (anymore) so I would most likely post on it :D

I had something in mind, maybe a conversation thread but personalized to my liking? I'll figure it out eventually :)

It is tempting.. ;) I have no beef with Rodgers (anymore) so I would most likely post on it :D

I had something in mind, maybe a conversation thread but personalized to my liking? I'll figure it out eventually :)

Either way...I will subscribe to it...:):heart:

Either way...I will subscribe to it...:):heart:

Thank you :heart:

Hopefully between you, the rest of my friends (I'd say about two more people) and any random Litsters.. that it won't tank and go to the dead thread afterlife.. lol

Thank you :heart:

Hopefully between you, the rest of my friends (I'd say about two more people) and any random Litsters.. that it won't tank and go to the dead thread afterlife.. lol

I can chatter with the best of them...I alone can keep it moving lol...:D:)

Happy to be here to share and let go of the good and the bad, mostly the good ;)

I'm also thinking that I had a great day at the pool, what a treat that was.

Buuuuut, my foot hurts from stubbing it this morning... ;)

I'm aware that weekends hold less sparkle for me nowadays because we only chat on weekdays. :(

I’m thinking that we are all frozen in time in our profiles, captured at whatever our locations, descriptions and user titles were set to on the day of the Great Lit Blackout.

Something very self deprecating but I don't want to post because of the response I would get

I'm thinking that I spent the last few days working up to today, I'm proud of our relationship and how we can withstand anything. All you have to do is be the one to try and make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back