The Burglar

Vlad657

Virgin
Joined
Oct 8, 2012
Posts
4
My girlfriend has always been athletic with long strong legs. Being submissive I often fantasized about wrestling and losing to her as foreplay, but she abhorred the idea of violence until she saw me in a drunken fight.
That night as we lay in bed discussing my ordeal she joked that, “If a burglar ever breaks in here, you’d better let ME do the fighting.”
I was intrigued and decided to play the burglar one night, wearing a red handkerchief over my mouth like some bandit from a cowboy movie. We were in Texas after all.
When I attacked her Incould not touch her. She was too fast and knew more maneuvers than I did. She deflected every attempted punch of mine and landed all her blows and kicks, ending the fight by throwing me down and placing her foot on my chest.
I was aroused by our skirmish but she did not think fighting was much for foreplay until she saw how excited I was when we made love after our bout. Mounting this powerful woman I gave my all until I came and, like a guy, fell asleep.
What woke me was the feeling of oil being massaged in my anus and something firm sliding into my ass.
She thrust into me more powerfully than I had ever entered her, slamming my head into my pillows.
Being new to this sort of thing, I was not comfortable but we both had powerful orgasms.
When we finished I told her, “I don’t know if I like that.”
She replied: “It doesn’t matter, because I DID.”
 
This would make a great story. I'd recommend writing it in first person (as you did), with lots of introspection as the dude examines his newly awakening feelings.
 
They do the burglar roleplay at least once, but then a real burglar breaks in...
 
Or, they set up a roleplay for one evening for him to actually break-in. She is wearing something sexy and he takes her. She cums and cums, only she starts to wonder as he never speaks and his cock seems so much bigger. When he leaves with her gold jewelry and all the electronics does she realize what has actually happened.

to play off the roll reversals - what if she sets up with some of her female friends to "rob" their home. She actually sensed his submissive nature but never found an opportunity to explore it. After the "burglary" fiasco, she hatches the idea, unannounced to him, for two of her gfs to rob their home, two who she practices taekwondo with. They break in and rape him, much to his pleasure...
 
Back
Top