The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the ladies have left, and I'm writing a sex scene in a car. So I guess it's pretty much business as usual for this time of day/night/morning. ;)

Well, I'm here now. Possibly I don't count as a 'lady'. That might be a good thing of course. :devil:

Good morning, good morning! Where's John? I'm getting my ironing going and I need cat chat. I'm wondering if I feed the kitty cat right, she seems to eat a lot for a dainty little thing, mind you, I'm one to talk, LOL.

:rose:

Well, I'm here now. Possibly I don't count as a 'lady'. That might be a good thing of course. :devil:

Good morning, good morning! Where's John? I'm getting my ironing going and I need cat chat. I'm wondering if I feed the kitty cat right, she seems to eat a lot for a dainty little thing, mind you, I'm one to talk, LOL.

Well, good evening Duchess. Let me take off my shirt :devil: and get to work on your ironing. You can just sit on the couch across from me and talk about your kitty cat.

If the cat is eating lots,, where's it all going ?

Rof:
Coffee if you please.
fur alles, bitte.

Well, good evening Duchess. Let me take off my shirt :devil: and get to work on your ironing. You can just sit on the couch across from me and talk about your kitty cat.

Ahhh, that's better. A cup of coffee too, perhaps? As I am not being a lady today you needn't worry about the silver platter. Just um, bend over a bit as you pick that shirt out of the ironing bag, I find it helps if you shake it a bit - the shirt I mean, never mind what else is jiggling about there. ;)

A little one year old kitty cat probably does eat quite a lot, right? I just put the food out and let her take what she wants. She's always been fed dried food so I just carry on with that. Is there any value in giving tinned?

:heart:

LOL, I was going on to that. Coffee! Lovely.
Morning, dahlink! It's a bit grey here, how is the sky with you?

The short answer is "stippled". (Stratocumulus ?)
But it's bright out there and there seems little wind.

I think I might do something with an HF aerial this morning. Frankly, I'd rather go fishing but I have yet to collect my car. There are times when I wish we had a reliable 'bus service (which reminds me I have yet to get my card).

Now,
what to have for breakfast ?

Ahhh, that's better. A cup of coffee too, perhaps? As I am not being a lady today you needn't worry about the silver platter. Just um, bend over a bit as you pick that shirt out of the ironing bag, I find it helps if you shake it a bit - the shirt I mean, never mind what else is jiggling about there. ;)

A little one year old kitty cat probably does eat quite a lot, right? I just put the food out and let her take what she wants. She's always been fed dried food so I just carry on with that. Is there any value in giving tinned?

Like this? *Bends over to pick a blouse out of the basket, shakes it a bit...the blouse, shakes the blouse* :eek::devil:

When Figaro and Tinkerbell were both kittens, we fed them dry food and pretty much kept their food bowl full for the first few months. However, they were both only a couple months old at the time we got them. I would say that for a cat that is a year old, try to establish a feeding schedule. I believe about six months old is when you want to ween them off "free eating" and onto a twice a day feeding. However, if your kitten is a bit underweight, you may be able to fit in an extra feeding or two. Dry food is fine for the most part. However, Fig did develop a urinary issue from a dry only food diet after he was about two years old. Since them we have switched to a wet food in the morning and dry food evening schedule.

http://pets.webmd.com/cats/guide/feeding-your-kitten-food-and-treats

The short answer is "stippled". (Stratocumulus ?)
But it's bright out there and there seems little wind.

I think I might do something with an HF aerial this morning. Frankly, I'd rather go fishing but I have yet to collect my car. There are times when I wish we had a reliable 'bus service (which reminds me I have yet to get my card).

Now,
what to have for breakfast ?

Toast and marmalade? Do you have muesli? I found a very nice one for the Fella, it's called Granola but I think that's an American word for muesli.

Did you get your new fishing reel?

Toast and marmalade? Do you have muesli? I found a very nice one for the Fella, it's called Granola but I think that's an American word for muesli.

Did you get your new fishing reel?

The new reel is on order.
Museli?. As in 'Alpen' ?
I never thought of that. I must investigate it when I go shopping.
Thank you.

Hello hello. I'm just wandering in for a bit, trying to shake out the crankiness. Still working on the yearbook and my eyes are getting all wonky. I would love a whiskey, but I'd better not. I would give my left eye for a cool delicious cherry limeade, though!

And I had some work done on a tattoo and now it's all itchy and part of it isn't healing right so the ink didn't take. It's just a teensy bit of a smallish tattoo, but it's aggravating.

Did I mention the crankiness? But no crankiness allowed at the naked party so instead I'll just say :kiss: and wander off again! :)

Hello hello. I'm just wandering in for a bit, trying to shake out the crankiness. Still working on the yearbook and my eyes are getting all wonky. I would love a whiskey, but I'd better not. I would give my left eye for a cool delicious cherry limeade, though!

And I had some work done on a tattoo and now it's all itchy and part of it isn't healing right so the ink didn't take. It's just a teensy bit of a smallish tattoo, but it's aggravating.

Did I mention the crankiness? But no crankiness allowed at the naked party so instead I'll just say :kiss: and wander off again! :)

Rolf, a cherry limeade for the fine lady. No! She's not going to pay you with her left eye. I'll pay her tab....with cash....not eyes. Crazy elf.

The new reel is on order.
Museli?. As in 'Alpen' ?
I never thought of that. I must investigate it when I go shopping.
Thank you.

:eek: not Alpen! That's full of sugar. See if you can get this one, it's called Lizi's Granola and it looks both healthy and tasty - yes there is such a thing. I chop up fruit for the Fella to have with it. I got it from a health food shop, but there are healthy mueslis in supermarkets.

Sheablue, so sorry about the tattoo. Does it maybe just need time to settle down? At first these things are quite irritable aren't they?

Well, the real breakfast mayhem is about to break loose! Fruit to be chopped, cheese and ham toasties to be toasted, coffee and hot chocolate on the go. And the kitty cat has wee-ed in one of my bags of clean laundry! :eek: I wonder if I changed the litter tray a bit slow. I do it every couple of days, help help, John. Ah, and I shall need you a bit later to carry out a basket of laundry into the garden - hopefully it will be a bit warmer so your manly chest doesn't get all chilled. At least I get the chance to watch John's jeans-clad buns shake about in my back garden. ;)

:heart::rose:

Speaking of cats; Tink is here in my study reminding me that she's soooooo cute. (seriously, rolling on her back with paws in the air) Fig on the other hand is attacking the door trying to get in. He's still a bit too rowdy to have in here on a regular basis. He likes to get behind my computer and see which cables would be fun to chew on.

Well, the real breakfast mayhem is about to break loose! Fruit to be chopped, cheese and ham toasties to be toasted, coffee and hot chocolate on the go. And the kitty cat has wee-ed in one of my bags of clean laundry! :eek: I wonder if I changed the litter tray a bit slow. I do it every couple of days, help help, John. Ah, and I shall need you a bit later to carry out a basket of laundry into the garden - hopefully it will be a bit warmer so your manly chest doesn't get all chilled. At least I get the chance to watch John's jeans-clad buns shake about in my back garden. ;)

:heart::rose:

Mmm, sounds yummy.....the food that is.. Not to say that you're not...but I was referring to the food....er...yeah. :eek:

Oh dear! :eek: Time to run them back through the washer. If there is more clumps than litter, then yeah, time to take it out. Let me grab the scoop. I'll then wash up and just holler when you need assistance outside. ;) Ah, warm day sounds nice, definitely shirtless weather. :devil:

Thank you, John, for saving my eye, I would have given it, I'm that desperate. And yes, HP, heavy on the heavenly cherry. And lots of ice! Cherry is my favorite flavor of ... everything, so sweet! And my favorite fruit. When they are in season I buy the Ranier cherries for myself and hide them from the kids. They get to eat the regular ones on occasion, but they can't seem to grasp how to properly eat a cherry, and they make such a mess!

Oh, Naoko, kitty pee in the laundry, that's no good. Some kitties are extra picky about a clean box...

The tattoo, yes, it is still healing, but I can tell that one little part has gone a bit wrong. I'll get it touched up later. Just.So.Itchy! And I'm addicted to these particular blue and particular magenta colors, that I keep getting tattooed on myself, knowing that my skin is sensitive to them and doesn't take to them very well. But does that stop me? No. Does my tattoo artist's warnings convince me to choose a different color? No. Isn't that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

But they're so pretty! :)

You can tell my level of tiredness/punchiness by my use of !!!

What am I, twelve? ;)

Ah the appeal of the cute screamer!!! Like a sort of extra long batting eyelash. ;)

Hullo, Steve!
<gratuitous hug cuz you are so lovely>

John said:
Mmm, sounds yummy.....the food that is.. Not to say that you're not...but I was referring to the food....er...yeah.

Oh dear! Time to run them back through the washer. If there is more clumps than litter, then yeah, time to take it out. Let me grab the scoop. I'll then wash up and just holler when you need assistance outside. Ah, warm day sounds nice, definitely shirtless weather.

Yup, the clothes have gone back through the washer so if you could just heave them out into the garden and hang them on the line. I'm afraid it's rather chilly today, you may want to put your shirt back on, and even a nice cuddly jumper. Jumpers make me think of Rupert Brooke: 'the rough male kiss of blankets' mmmm.

Ah, I'll just sit back and watch you run around the house then. Nothing sexier than a man willing to lend a hand. Er, I mean, with the domestic tasks. And what I really mean is there is nothing more aesthetically pleasing in a totally ascetic way than a nice man wearing lots of jumpers um, just ... carrying some washing. It's a well known artistic trope. Or it ought to be. :eek:

Well, the ladies have left, and I'm writing a sex scene in a car. So I guess it's pretty much business as usual for this time of day/night/morning. ;)
Interesting. I write a lot of sex in the bus, or even on planes.

Why were you writing in a car?

Morning, Nakeys! :)
Morning, steve. What's wrong with writing in a car? If that's where the mood hit him, I say he should go for it. ;)

You can tell my level of tiredness/punchiness by my use of !!!

What am I, twelve? ;)
At least it's a passing thing. I hope today goes better for you. *hug*

Okay Nakeds, it sounds like the coffee is ready, so I'm off to pour myself a large mug. Soooo tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back