Stories you desperately wish would continue

My attendant by trekerman its about a disabled man named Mark who has spina bifida and his caregiver Debbie.

He loses his virginity to her the sex is really hot but I think the story should be continued.
 
My Slut Wife by DeeperDown. Hasn't been around since 2011 but would sure like to have the story finished.
 
The Touch by Greenfingers

Does anybody know what happened to GreenFingers...?

I have checked Lit regularly but no new submissions appear from this first class author. His ongoing incest serial The Touch was fantastic and just ended with more episodes promised. I think the author got sick. It would be really great if there was more to this fabulous story.

Maria S
 
More pregnancy coninued

I would like to see when a sister ends up pregnant at the end of the story it continue in a nw story showing the aftermath, etc. SO H O T!!
 
there was a story i started, i forgot its name and author, its about a mordern guy who went to sleep in his cabin but somehow he was thrown back through time to when American continent was being invaded by Europeans, he time travelled with his cabin, someone who can remember it could please refresh my memory
 
Katie Chronicles

Check out the Katie Chronicles by Gethsemane. Used and Abused I think they're called. Fabulous fucking but the author seems to gave retired as it was getting even more interesting. And a writer called Koreangal wrote a couple of appealing pieces - and posted a cute bikini photo, hopefully of herself, that went nicely with the fucking.
 
Well I have read stories here for like six years and just made a user and working on my first story btw its incest and can't even begin to tell you all the stories I wish would continue but my favorite series is probably the book of David it's not just the sex that I liked it was the story..heck they was a couple time where it made me cry
 
Hikers

There was a story about a man & wife camping. They decide to go for a walk to see what is in the area. They are quite a distance from the camp and at a lake when a story threatens. A black man and his son have a cabin near the lake and offer them shelter. I simply cannot find it again.
 
SexyBeast's Drinking With Dad trilogy needs to become a quadrilogy. The guy in it has 3 hot daughters but has only fucked 2 of them...
 
Bt127 left the Dawn of the succubi storyline unfinished and at a cliffhanger... That storyline is actually one of my earliest favourites on Lit.
 
My vote would be for Party of Five. The Conflicted series was amazing as well and I wish it continued. Alas Elderidge is MIA it seems, along with VertigoJ.
 
Cuckold, The Making of

Wish there was a continuing of "The Making of the Cuckold". What does she do and see after they return home and does she go back in nine months to revisit and receive his baby ? How does he act to all this, doe he become addicted like she was.
 
Story Erased?

Not sure where the series could have been, but it involved a random guy helping a pledge mistress haze the pledges. It was a longer series and one of the parts I distinctively remember there was a game created like spin the bottle but the person it pointed to got spanked.
 
Back
Top