How To Expose Without Making The Intent Very Obvious

i believe that one person‘s sexual orientation can‘t be the sole criteria to define the person.his/her attitude & behaviour defines him/her.
you can never tag me as bigot or homophobic or misogynist.yes i may be a little transphobic.in india, the trans people are infamously known for extortion & stealing of children.that may be the reason.obviously we shouldn‘t generalise.but most of them indulge in these things, that‘s a fact which you can know by googling.it‘s not that we hate them but we are definitely scared of them.
when i see someone isn‘t comfortable regarding sexual preference , if he/she is an adversary of mine, i use that plank to attack his/her weak points.i never intend to disrespect the whole community.those comments were individual, though i agree that i shouldn‘t had used those.
those counter attacks of mine were to tackle the racist slurs.comments regarding my qualification really upset me.they could have presented their points politely, like you or rainshine did.if you trace through the initial posts of this thread then you can notice who started the abuses.

I completely agree. We definitely should avoid generalizations...except for the ones where they are infamously known.

Those should go without saying so it is fine to say them.

It is a fact that Google has all of the facts, otherwise it wouldn't be called Google.

Being scared of people is one of the very best reasons for bigotry. It is among the top reasons of all time according to Google. I know, because I Googled it.

Last edited:
I got wolf whistled at and applause from a nice looking woman sunning herself on the bank of a small lake when the rope broke on the wench as my now ex-wife was pulling our boat up the ramp. The boat shot off the trailer and was drifting away at a rapid rate. I yanked of my jeans and tee shirt leaving me in my not appropriate for public, especially when wet briefs. I dived in, caught up with the boat in about fifty yards and brought it back to the bank. No damage thankfully except my blushing from the attention.
I had no ideal anyone was that close by.

Didn't I see this happen in one of those "most interesting man in the world" commercials? :D

i believe that one person‘s sexual orientation can‘t be the sole criteria to define the person.his/her attitude & behaviour defines him/her.
you can never tag me as bigot or homophobic or misogynist.

When you use "faggot" as an insult...

yes i may be a little transphobic.in india, the trans people are infamously known for extortion & stealing of children.that may be the reason.obviously we shouldn‘t generalise.but most of them indulge in these things, that‘s a fact which you can know by googling.

I'm aware of India's hijra, and that they're often on the receiving end of violence and discrimination from police and higher-caste Indians, and that discrimination makes it hard for them to find legal work (no wonder many end up in illegal work...)

I'm also aware that any time a country has a minority group who aren't well regarded by the rest of the population, they get accused of stealing and abusing children. There's the blood libel against the Jews, there's the Satanic ritual abuse myth and the libels against Roma and Travellers, and plenty more stories like that. Those stories almost always turn out to be false. So I'm going to need more than allegations before I believe that hijra are in the habit of stealing children (as opposed to, say, accepting transgender children who've run away from non-accepting families).

it‘s not that we hate them but we are definitely scared of them.
when i see someone isn‘t comfortable regarding sexual preference , if he/she is an adversary of mine, i use that plank to attack his/her weak points.i never intend to disrespect the whole community.

Calling somebody "faggot"/"shemale" as an insult is an attack on the whole community whether you mean it that way or not. It says that it's shameful to be gay/transgender, because that's the only way it makes sense as an insult.

That sort of language kills people. It teaches gay and transgender people that they're shameful and don't deserve to live happy lives; it teaches bigots that it's okay to attack gay and transgender people. When you use those terms as insults you are bringing harm to my family, to good and gentle people who have never tried to harm you. That's not something I will ever tolerate.

The OP is a predator, trying to solicit people through deceit and lies for their own sexual gratification.

Enough evidence and examples have been provided to display that the original character is a fabrication. Basically discrediting everything that they have written.

No amount of abusive comments directed at the contributors here, followed by cries of being a victim, claims of olive branch waving then back to the vitriolic abuse will deflect that the OP is a predator.

You got caught out.

When you use "faggot" as an insult...

I'm aware of India's hijra, and that they're often on the receiving end of violence and discrimination from police and higher-caste Indians, and that discrimination makes it hard for them to find legal work (no wonder many end up in illegal work...)

I'm also aware that any time a country has a minority group who aren't well regarded by the rest of the population, they get accused of stealing and abusing children. There's the blood libel against the Jews, there's the Satanic ritual abuse myth and the libels against Roma and Travellers, and plenty more stories like that. Those stories almost always turn out to be false. So I'm going to need more than allegations before I believe that hijra are in the habit of stealing children (as opposed to, say, accepting transgender children who've run away from non-accepting families).

Calling somebody "faggot"/"shemale" as an insult is an attack on the whole community whether you mean it that way or not. It says that it's shameful to be gay/transgender, because that's the only way it makes sense as an insult.

That sort of language kills people. It teaches gay and transgender people that they're shameful and don't deserve to live happy lives; it teaches bigots that it's okay to attack gay and transgender people. When you use those terms as insults you are bringing harm to my family, to good and gentle people who have never tried to harm you. That's not something I will ever tolerate.

Tell 'em suge! *Standing ovation!*

Back