care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random rant for the day:

I'm so sick of this culture that looks at some one who isn't a size two and says "oh my god, you show off your body?!? You must be so confident" as I'd implying I have something that needs to be covered up. I'm not a size two, but I'm far from obese, and even if I was, so what? I can love my own body and be proud of it as it is. You don't like it? Don't look.

Random rant for the day:

I'm so sick of this culture that looks at some one who isn't a size two and says "oh my god, you show off your body?!? You must be so confident" as I'd implying I have something that needs to be covered up. I'm not a size two, but I'm far from obese, and even if I was, so what? I can love my own body and be proud of it as it is. You don't like it? Don't look.

I am going to keep looking, hottie! Yoi turn me on!!

Don't worry, we love your body. You're smoking hot. And for the record, as 6 foot model who weighs 92 pounds is disgusting. I don't know why they are models when I can see their rib cage

Don't worry, we love your body. You're smoking hot. And for the record, as 6 foot model who weighs 92 pounds is disgusting. I don't know why they are models when I can see their rib cage

I am extremely turned on when a broads rib cage is showing. One time an ex let me rub my penis on her ribs until I ejaculated.

Random rant for the day:

I wish there was a "Like" button to punch on this one.

So I'm looking at your thread on my phone, which makes checking out your pictures a bit difficult, but from what I've seen I definitely want to see more! It's a bit shit that you lost your job - but that does mean you've got more time for Lit now. Right?

Random rant for the day:

Well Said... I know I like your body. and your personality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back