Bi guys...if you had to choose...

choice...

Holly Sweet...best of both worlds. Though since that will never happen, next best thing is a guy in my ass and my girl sitting on my face.
 
I would take the dream girl because they are MUCH harder to get. If I go to a normal bar it is HARD to score a good looking chick. If I go to a gay bar it is EASY to score a good looking guy. I mean REALLY easy. Basically all I have to do is say to a guy "would you like a blow job?" and it happens. Try that frankness with a woman in a normal bar and you might get arrested.

I agree. Woman, especially a bombshell, are more difficult than cock. this is even true with TS women.
 
Heres a question for all you Bi guys out there....

If you had to choose between your ideal dream girl or your ideal dream guy for a hot night together tonight, which would it be? Would you suck on a hard cock or a soft pair of boobs? Would you bury your bone in a sweet wet pussy or take one up your rump?

For me, it's been a while since I had another cock to play with, so that would be my choice.

What's yours?

Can I have Both???
Right now I would take the hot girl and after cumming in her I would have her sit on my face so I could suck and lick her clean.
 
I would choose a transexual woman with tits and a cock

there you go ... screwed with everyone's answer LOL -- This would be a fun thing too... however to answer the question

Hot GUY!!! I'd be on my knees for hours kissing licking and playing then let him have my ass for as LONG as he wants ;)

D
 
So very sad but true Turba... We all crave endlessly, what we shall never know. Consider this, 71% of women live in another world when it comes to kindness and affection. Only 29% believe the honest man. And their dream is spoken for already.
I would like to hear more from you on those numbers, I do not doubt you in the least but would like to know if I am interpreting them correctly. Are you saying that 71% of the women are lacking in kindness
and don't really care about the guy as long as the man gives them what they want or need?
 
Wow what a hard question to answer. My wife is damn near my dream girl. I'll spare the details why unless someone wants to know and in that case feel free to pm me. Dream guy is a matter of perspective. Sexual chemistry trumps looks anytime. I have found myself damn near drooling over a naked man to the point where I got on my knees and sucked his dick in front of other ppl. Again, if anyone wants to know details feel free to pm me
 
One night?

I am bi. Most men I've been with just want a one-time thing. Most women I've been with want a long term thing.

So, if you are talking about one night, for uninhibited sex with no strings attached, it would probably be a guy.
 
Hitchiker69;34291838[I said:
]Heres a question for all you Bi guys out there....

If you had to choose between your ideal dream girl or your ideal dream guy for a hot night together tonight, which would it be? Would you suck on a hard cock or a soft pair of boobs? Would you bury your bone in a sweet wet pussy or take one up your rump?

For me, it's been a while since I had another cock to play with, so that would be my choice.

What's yours?[/I]

I'd take the woman... Then let the guy suck my pussy-juice covered cock
 
I would take the beautiful dream guy and serve him as he deserves. I think the girl would have more of a tendancy to use me and walk away where as the guy would look back to make sure I am OK.
 
Well I tried the women here and found they were interested for a while then just stopped replying one day out of the blue. The men I talk to the most always pm me to ask if I am ok if they do not hear from me and they always acknowledge Pms. I wish it was the same with women but it does not appear that way to me. That is what I am basing my opinion on. Wish I am wrong.
 
A. I'm gonna need a weekend; and B. Since I've only had women since I became sexually active, I'd probably go with the guy. But one night wont do. I would need to jerk him off, suck him off and take it in the ass, all at least once.
 
Despite my reputation, I would choose women over men. I find I have more of a romantic inclination towards the fairer sex, so I'd rather sacrifice lust over 'soul crushing romantic disillusionment' :p

Both is preferable though. Hence the term BISEXUAL.
 
On The Horny Dilemma...

Heres a question for all you Bi guys out there....

If you had to choose between your ideal dream girl or your ideal dream guy for a hot night together tonight, which would it be? Would you suck on a hard cock or a soft pair of boobs? Would you bury your bone in a sweet wet pussy or take one up your rump?

For me, it's been a while since I had another cock to play with, so that would be my choice.

What's yours?

As inviting as a moistly-parted pussy can be to your insinuating clit-hungry tongue, I prefer to climax with a pulsing mouthful of spunk, and there's only one way you get that. By sucking cock. Of course, if both are available on a pick 'n' mix basis, that's a bonus...
 
It would definitely be with a woman. women just have a much more soothing and sensual touch. Women just are much more fun to play and enjoy sex etc. with. I love hearing a woman moan as I please her. I love rubbing her breasts and sucking her nipples. Not to mention taste her sweet lovely area.It tastes much better than a guys cock to me. And much more sexually satisfying.
 
Interesting question, and answers!
Just the other day at work in the factory where I am employed, I was on the platform of my machine looking out at the harem before me and I saw a babe that I would totally want to lick. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a cute Asian guy that I have had a crush on for the last few months and said to my self, "I'd really like to have his cock!" And thoughts of the babe faded away instantly and I could feel myself getting hard...I had to get back to work.
 
My dream tranny would win everytime. The intensity of choking and gagging on a hard cock is amazing. And that's before it's even jammed up your ass.
 
I think it's safe to say every bi guy would choose the dream guy. Dick is a very powerful thing.;)

I agree with the dick being a very powerful thing, but for me it would depend on the connection. It may even take some trying out of each to make a decision. I can't make a logical decision in a vacuum!
 
Back
Top