"Gaming Losers Hate Women"

Now THAT is some Cosplay I could get into! Which season to choose from though? Which character? So many choices....

And yes, I :heart: AHS. I would offer to lend you my DVDs BUT parting with them would give me anxiety. Now I want to pull an AHS marathon.

Oh, give me any iteration of Jessica Lange.

Oh, give me any iteration of Jessica Lange.

I know! Oh, or Moira O'Hara the housekeeper from Season One. Misty Day from Season Three (hippie witch). See? just so many good options! I could have Halloween planned for years to come.

Man, it didnt take long to say women dont get harrassed cause they were females, eh?

Exactly.

What's the demographic here? I'm guessing most of the people who play these games are teens. Am I wrong? Probably lol. That's just my guess.

Saying that, though. It is my guess that it's mainly teens who will have a go at females on line. In my experience the older men do not. They're actually really cool. It's the retarded older men who like to have a dig, and sadly there are a lot of them out there too.

I know! Oh, or Moira O'Hara the housekeeper from Season One. Misty Day from Season Three (hippie witch). See? just so many good options! I could have Halloween planned for years to come.

Old Moira, young Moira or half and half?

Exactly.

What's the demographic here? I'm guessing most of the people who play these games are teens. Am I wrong? Probably lol. That's just my guess.

Saying that, though. It is my guess that it's mainly teens who will have a go at females on line. In my experience the older men do not. They're actually really cool. It's the retarded older men who like to have a dig, and sadly there are a lot of them out there too.

You have not met enough in the way of older, 'hard core' sadomasochistic dungeon master types or game developers. There is a concentration.

20 years ago I remember getting a lecture in a MUD about how playing a mage that could teleport was lazy and how walking everywhere was what a real gamer did.

It is a pervasive attitude.

You have not met enough in the way of older, 'hard core' sadomasochistic dungeon master types or game developers. There is a concentration.

20 years ago I remember getting a lecture in a MUD about how playing a mage that could teleport was lazy and how walking everywhere was what a real gamer did.

It is a pervasive attitude.

I've met a few assholes online, and for me that's enough.

Hence my reply to Hashie. Women like me. I agreed with LTR's statement about how quickly it escalated to female users, but ultimately I feel that it is a direct correlation to fucktards in media doing what they do best: any publicity is good publicity.

ALSO, YOU ARE A NERD.

A huge, huge nerd, whom I am not sure I should like so much, but do because I'm a really really nice person.

I've met a few assholes online, and for me that's enough.

Hence my reply to Hashie. Women like me. I agreed with LTR's statement about how quickly it escalated to female users, but ultimately I feel that it is a direct correlation to fucktards in media doing what they do best: any publicity is good publicity.

ALSO, YOU ARE A NERD.

A huge, huge nerd, whom I am not sure I should like so much, but do because I'm a really really nice person.

It isn't just media. It is the trenches, baybee.

YES.

Stick around, there is always more nerd, you can decide if I'm worth more casual abuse. I will try to make it worth your while.

It isn't just media. It is the trenches, baybee.

YES.

Stick around, there is always more nerd, you can decide if I'm worth more casual abuse. I will try to make it worth your while.

The sign should read:

"AN ABUNDANCE OF NERD"

You're good. You're a keeper. :D

Oh. Well.

Okay. Balimund is a decent guy. He's actually a really, really good guy, and I always brought him fire salts and he helped me with my smithing.

I of course run the Thieves Guild in Riften's ratways and I owe my immortal soul to Nocturnal. I also got a mod so I could marry Brynjolf because I like it when he calls me lass and he is the only guy in the whole place without a crappy accent.

Balimund always has the best gear for sale IMO.

He always had the ingots I needed for what I was smithing.

I saw that article.

I've been a computer gamer since a friend of mine gave me a floppy disk with "Adventure" written on it. So...36 years or so?

It's not true, though. There are a lot of highly competitive and competent people that are competitive because they're overcompensating for their own insecurities. There's really no correlation between gaming skill and behavior.

There is correlation between social maturity and behavior, and gaming in some games is a very cerebral and strategic undertaking and it appeals to people who like puzzles to solve, so you can't actually tell social maturity through defining someone as a gamer.

I will have to say that if you enter a hobby where in general you are killing things, you fail miserably if you fail to kill things, and then your prize is usually a status ranking, loot or being made fun of eternally...

You should be able to take some harassment and fling it back at them.

Just consider it another status ranking and have fun.

I heard that parents need to watch who their children interact with online nowadays, I've heard stories about people picking up children for obvious nefarious reasons that, well, really should not be talked about on a forum such as this one.
It's a sad, twisted society and stuff.

I'm a gamer I can see a bit of a correlation. It's not those who are bad at games. It's those who are bad and think they are good. I'm a middling first person shooter game ranker at best. But have seen quite a few guys (older than 13) who suck and blame others or the game.

That may be big thing. They are looking for someone to blame for their failings. Usually it is them with lack of team play or taking getting your ass handed to you by a 10 year old little girl in a shooter game too seriously and they get mad and make mistakes or go kamikaze.

Girls are awesome gamers! Good eye hand coordination. Not too much testosterone that it clouds their judgement. And a cold killer streak in them that I suspect all women have. Get between a female and her cubs and even the biggest most ferocious Grizz goes running.

I'm a gamer I can see a bit of a correlation. It's not those who are bad at games. It's those who are bad and think they are good. I'm a middling first person shooter game ranker at best. But have seen quite a few guys (older than 13) who suck and blame others or the game.

That may be big thing. They are looking for someone to blame for their failings. Usually it is them with lack of team play or taking getting your ass handed to you by a 10 year old little girl in a shooter game too seriously and they get mad and make mistakes or go kamikaze.

Girls are awesome gamers! Good eye hand coordination. Not too much testosterone that it clouds their judgement. And a cold killer streak in them that I suspect all women have. Get between a female and her cubs and even the biggest most ferocious Grizz goes running.

It's to bad that they grow up to be irrational self centered twats

It's to bad that they grow up to be irrational self centered twats

What other sort of a mate would a boorish pig of a male want?

Got your ass handed to you by a little girl in a game recently, I suspect!

Back