Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooh la la!

OMG! :D

((( PP ))) :kiss::)

How the :devil: are you? :) Long time no see Phunky guy ;)

grape_vine.gif

Helloooooooo

:kiss: :kiss:

Long time no see indeed, Sienna lass. I'm dandy as candy, just really bloody busy but all is good. ;) How are you?

Almost falling asleep at the moment, happy :) Just doing some editing then I'm off to bed. Good to see you on the thread ;) :kiss:

Grrr... okay I love him! I really do! But damn!! Sometimes hubby reminds me of my kids! Apparently he told the guys at his work that he would bring in Bourbon Truffles for the Christmas party this year! Guess who's Bourbon Truffles he promised 'em?

Tempted to drink all the Bourbon tonight and make him buy a new bottle!

Hi Erotic Loungers! :):kiss::rose:

Huge weather change here today. No snow or even frost. We have very heavy rain and some sleet with high winds. Temperatures slightly higher in shade, but the wind is best described as "biting cold".

Hope everyone's day is good :)

sunmap.php

:D I don't smoke :) But, for some reason just watching that movie makes me actually orgasm Blu. I watch and I can feel his tongue and where it touches so delicately. The power of mind and vision or what?

No kidding me too! Some other good vids there also :D:devil:

Good Weekend to Everyone!

Wishing all a good day before I crack down and start writing.

BrettJ in Canada

I'm happy for all of you that enjoy Fridays and weekends Claude, but to me, one day is essentially the same as the next. A writer works when he likes and tries to make deadlines. The only changes for me tomorrow are that A) it's a Pay Day - mine are the 15th which happens to be tomorrow and B) I am playing Santa with the Toronto Cat Rescue pet photo day again.

BrettJ - writing in Canada

Last edited:
I'm happy for all of you that enjoy Fridays and weekends Claude, but to me, one day is essentially the same as the next. A writer works when he likes and tries to make deadlines. The only changes for me tomorrow are that A) it's a Pay Day - mine are the 15th which happens to be tomorrow and B) I am playing Santa with the Toronto Cat Rescue pet photo day again.

BrettJ - writing in Canada

I work from home and work many a weekend (for my career is also deadline driven), but the rest of the world seems to come alive on the weekends and I enjoy being out in the mix w/the hoardes of maniacs :devil:

and oh yeh, I got paid today as well and was quite surprised w/a nice and totally unexpected xmas bonus :nana:

I've worked for my company for going on 7 years - I will have written 1300 stories for them at the end of this batch. Do you think once they would ever send me $25 for the holidays? Hell, they don't even acknowledge it. As a matter of fact, the bullshit they put me through at this time of year is very un-Christmas like.

Bunch of smeg-heads, quite frankly.

BrettJ in Canada

I've worked for my company for going on 7 years - I will have written 1300 stories for them at the end of this batch. Do you think once they would ever send me $25 for the holidays? Hell, they don't even acknowledge it. As a matter of fact, the bullshit they put me through at this time of year is very un-Christmas like.

Bunch of smeg-heads, quite frankly.

BrettJ in Canada

Sounds like it!!

This is my first year w/a new company after working 15 yrs for my previous employer. Frankly I didn't even think about the possibility of a bonus for I was never in the habit of getting one previously so needless to say, I was very pleasantly surprised

These guys are gigantic shits, to be honest. 1300 pieces. No Christmas card, no nothing. I'm still waiting on my effing contract. Okay - there's a family issue with the boss BUT there are others working there.

I think I might add a bonus option to the 2014 contract, should I decide on one.

BrettJ in Canada

These guys are gigantic shits, to be honest. 1300 pieces. No Christmas card, no nothing. I'm still waiting on my effing contract. Okay - there's a family issue with the boss BUT there are others working there.

I think I might add a bonus option to the 2014 contract, should I decide on one.

BrettJ in Canada

Sounds like you may have to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back