The Official OSP Register

Blue Dolphin said:
BlaxckWolf65,
Might I enquire as to how my application is progressing, and will I be having a personal interview/audition soon?
Regards
BD
hehehehe ohhhhh gooodyyyyyyy :nana:

Blue Dolphin said:
BlaxckWolf65,
Might I enquire as to how my application is progressing, and will I be having a personal interview/audition soon?
Regards
BD
Blue Dolphin, you are now OSP # 34. Congratulations!! You will need to schedule an audition with FS, who at the moment is our only Audition Officer. After that, you will become "Official."

BlackWolf65 said:
Blue Dolphin, you are now OSP # 34. Congratulations!! You will need to schedule an audition with FS, who at the moment is our only Audition Officer. After that, you will become "Official."

My thanks to you Sir, and I am delighted to hear the recipient of my audition will be the lovely FS
Thank you again, on both counts

Blue Dolphin said:
My thanks to you Sir, and I am delighted to hear the recipient of my audition will be the lovely FS
Thank you again, on both counts
*quickly goes to edit options and check my AV box so i can see Blue's AV....smiling and nodding head up and down...grinning like a chesire cat*

FantasySlut said:
*quickly goes to edit options and check my AV box so i can see Blue's AV....smiling and nodding head up and down...grinning like a chesire cat*

Do we have to set up an appointemnt FS, or what, just go for it?

Blue Dolphin said:
Do we have to set up an appointemnt FS, or what, just go for it?
You and I will go for it when our schedules permitt :D :nana:<<<and no floppy banana either :D :D

FantasySlut said:
*Watching you tease between my fingers, your warm tongue caressing them up and down, I feel my nipples immediately begin to harden as goosebumps pours over my warm flesh. My breathing begins to quicken, my heart starts to flutter. Catching your eye, I move those two fingers towards your open mouth. Smiling, I slip my two fingers inside your mouth. Stepping a little closer to you, inhaling you, I slowly and thoroughly work my wet fingers in and out of your mouth*

My eyes reflect the passion I feel as I let your now wet fingers slide between my lips, my tongue always between them. My gaze shifts from your face, down, to the outlines of your now stiffened nipples. As your fingers slide into my mouth I gently capture them between my teeth as my hand releases your wrist, my index finger then tracing the curve of your lips, then down, past your quivering chin, along the sensuous line of your neck.

Trailing further downward to the gentle rise of one breast -- slowly -- fingertip circling the hardened nipple for several long moments until i capture it between thumb and finger -- squeezing -- tugging --

Sitting in waiting room....staring at the ceiling...

Goodness....I've been waiting for this audition far too long.....I wonder if I got the date right?

au_man said:
TC just did an audition with Streg last night. :confused:

TC? Who's been on my auditioner now?

*Wandering out and rolling up his sleeves. Be a long night.

LOL nah I know it was me.

chronicle_tenko said:
TC? Who's been on my auditioner now?

*Wandering out and rolling up his sleeves. Be a long night.

LOL nah I know it was me.
Ahhh the chivalry... but wait... your tag says something else???

And a Goddess no less... ;) now, now... we have no claim on each other...

:kiss: :kiss: CT :kiss: :rose:

Have a good day everyone

FantasySlut said:
Yes, CT did an audition with Steg....I had not made my mind up by then..so BW told him that he could for Steg.......But, he and I will also.....Ummmm, today I think, sometime.

It's all good

{{{{{{{AU}}}}}}}

Waits in line, tapping his foot :D:D:D

FantasySlut said:
Hehehehe

Whatcha tapping your foot for hun? *winks at you*

*Drops FS a teensy weensy hint*

Can I Wake You In The Morning
by Blue Dolphin ©

Can I wake you in the morning with my tongue
Can I play you, as a special morning song
With my head between your hips
Can I lick your pussy lips
Ever slowly
Ever gentle
Ever long

Can my fingers bring you up to greet the morn
Can I bring your clitoris to see the dawn
Can I flick it left and right
As I did so oft last night
Slowly growing
Softly glowing
Now reborn

Can I wake you in the morning with a kiss
Can I wallow in your pussy bathed in bliss
Kiss your body for a while
How I love to see you smile
Oh my darling
Are you cumming
How I wish

expertlinguist said:
Sitting in waiting room....staring at the ceiling...

Goodness....I've been waiting for this audition far too long.....I wonder if I got the date right?
Morning/Afternoon/Evening expert :p
If you wish to *audition* with me, then we'll need to *schedule* an appointment

btw, love the name :D

Blue Dolphin said:
*Drops FS a teensy weensy hint*

Can I Wake You In The Morning
by Blue Dolphin ©

Can I wake you in the morning with my tongue
Can I play you, as a special morning song
With my head between your hips
Can I lick your pussy lips
Ever slowly
Ever gentle
Ever long

Can my fingers bring you up to greet the morn
Can I bring your clitoris to see the dawn
Can I flick it left and right
As I did so oft last night
Slowly growing
Softly glowing
Now reborn

Can I wake you in the morning with a kiss
Can I wallow in your pussy bathed in bliss
Kiss your body for a while
How I love to see you smile
Oh my darling
Are you cumming
How I wish

Yummmm...You may wake me like this^^ next Tues morning :p

loveitsmooth said:
My eyes reflect the passion I feel as I let your now wet fingers slide between my lips, my tongue always between them. My gaze shifts from your face, down, to the outlines of your now stiffened nipples. As your fingers slide into my mouth I gently capture them between my teeth as my hand releases your wrist, my index finger then tracing the curve of your lips, then down, past your quivering chin, along the sensuous line of your neck.

Trailing further downward to the gentle rise of one breast -- slowly -- fingertip circling the hardened nipple for several long moments until i capture it between thumb and finger -- squeezing -- tugging --

Mesmerized, watching as your warm tongue slides between my two fingers. My chest rising and falling with each lick of your tongue. My body begins to fill with the heat that I see within your eyes. I feel perspiration coating my flushed skin. I follow the movement of your finger towards my mouth. My mouth opens as if it has a mind of it's own. My tongue slips out to touch the tip of your finger as you graze it across my moist lips. I close my eyes, my head falls back as I feel the point of your finger caress me, trailing downward...seeking, searching. In my own world, I stand there, taking in the sensations that are washing over me, filling me. My nipples hardening even more, and I gasp as you pinch the peak between your fingers. Sending shockwaves down my stomach, towards my wet pussy. My legs become weak and I need to hold onto your shoulders for support. Pulling my head forward, I rest it agaisnt your chest. I continue to allow you to tug and pull on my nipples. Further causing my pussy to grower wetter with each tug.

Last edited:
Back