So has anyone tried "figging?"

Rrrosyn said:
Thanks Fury. Trying to get sub to give me a nod on this one and he's a bit hesitant. This won't help my case, but will help his awareness. :) Appreciate it.

I Rrrosyn!

My pleasure, just doing my job reporting back like a good lil researcher. Hopefully more reports will roll in soon from others!

My husband says the reason why he thinks people want to get fucked so bad afterwards is so the lube will take away the hot ginger feeling!

LOL!

He could be right! Then again I always want to get fucked soooo maybe not, and I LOVED figging!

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
I Rrrosyn!

My pleasure, just doing my job reporting back like a good lil researcher. Hopefully more reports will roll in soon from others!

Well if I can get him to give me either a firm No or a nod to go ahead, I'll let you know. As soon as I stop talking about it, he buys the ginger, then backs out again. Thinking it might be the first test of his limits... real test.

Rrrosyn said:
Well if I can get him to give me either a firm No or a nod to go ahead, I'll let you know. As soon as I stop talking about it, he buys the ginger, then backs out again. Thinking it might be the first test of his limits... real test.

Interesting! Makes me wonder. What if like a toddler, you have him a choice one night, Figging or ? Something you know he doesn't want to do more than figging! LOL! Used to have to do this with the kids all the time.

Oh you might want to tie him down before giving him that choice. Wait a minute, are these bad thoughts? Am I promoting slightly non consensual stuff? Oh, that would be wrong. *thinks on that some more*

FurryFury said:
Interesting! Makes me wonder. What if like a toddler, you have him a choice one night, Figging or ? Something you know he doesn't want to do more than figging! LOL! Used to have to do this with the kids all the time.

Oh you might want to tie him down before giving him that choice. Wait a minute, are these bad thoughts? Am I promoting slightly non consensual stuff? Oh, that would be wrong. *thinks on that some more*

He's just very cooperative of anything I ask. We haven't found a limit I wnat to press until this issue. If I do press it, it will be slow going. Just tempted since he is, after all, the one who bought the ginger! Like it was a hint or something for me not to drop the topic.

We just cannot find very many good reports from male users. Just a couple here and there. Not like female users who seem to love it or hate it. *shrug*

Rrrosyn said:
He's just very cooperative of anything I ask. We haven't found a limit I wnat to press until this issue. If I do press it, it will be slow going. Just tempted since he is, after all, the one who bought the ginger! Like it was a hint or something for me not to drop the topic.

We just cannot find very many good reports from male users. Just a couple here and there. Not like female users who seem to love it or hate it. *shrug*

That is an interesting point that females seem to have strong views on it and males what can take it or leave it? What have you seen? They hate it? Or just don't much care?

FurryFury said:
That is an interesting point that females seem to have strong views on it and males what can take it or leave it? What have you seen? They hate it? Or just don't much care?

Most of what I have read from men say that either they don't care for it anal, or it hurts. But they reply with either more pain or enjoyment if the ginger is put down the cock penis itself as a juliette strip. Just reading this thread and discussion in my Yahoo and MSN Groups as well as articles online. Not many men replied on this thread. :)

Rrrosyn said:
Most of what I have read from men say that either they don't care for it anal, or it hurts. But they reply with either more pain or enjoyment if the ginger is put down the cock penis itself as a juliette strip. Just reading this thread and discussion in my Yahoo and MSN Groups as well as articles online. Not many men replied on this thread. :)

Heh, well I didn't try that yet. I may have too! If my husband is willing!

FurryFury said:
Heh, well I didn't try that yet. I may have too! If my husband is willing!

My hubby likes anal done on him on occasion but has to have a lot of lub and has to really be in the mood.

He's not up for the ginger.

However, when Master did it to me, I didn't feel much on my nipples or clit like your hubby but I sure did in my ass. Perhaps female assholes are just made to accept pain lol. Actually the funny thing is, I really didn't think it hurt. The gradual heating was pleasant -- only thing, it would pop out -- so tape is a good idea -- or do a crotch rope or something. I couldn't put it back in cause I was bound to a table lol. But he would pop it back in and then it would start all over.

Aged ginger is supposed to be stronger than the fresh, *I think* -- and is supposed to last longer. You don't peel and cut it until you're ready to though, otherwise it loses its potency. :D

malcah_ms said:
My hubby likes anal done on him on occasion but has to have a lot of lub and has to really be in the mood.

He's not up for the ginger.

However, when Master did it to me, I didn't feel much on my nipples or clit like your hubby but I sure did in my ass. Perhaps female assholes are just made to accept pain lol. Actually the funny thing is, I really didn't think it hurt. The gradual heating was pleasant -- only thing, it would pop out -- so tape is a good idea -- or do a crotch rope or something. I couldn't put it back in cause I was bound to a table lol. But he would pop it back in and then it would start all over.

Aged ginger is supposed to be stronger than the fresh, *I think* -- and is supposed to last longer. You don't peel and cut it until you're ready to though, otherwise it loses its potency. :D
No ginger in my male ass, I can tell you that. But, I'm a Dom. I'm a giver, not a receiver. :)

And, I think maybe some people's mistake is cutting it too soon. It must be cut JUST before use. Cutting too soon will allow it too lose potency. I don't know what it is...maybe the oil evaporates or something. But, you could take a potato peeler and slice off just a thin layer to bring out more oil.

Experimentors...experiment.

Hi DVS!

I can't believe you don't want to try things though. I want to try and watch him try it too, on most things.

No worries though, research reports should be trickling in any time now. I hope.

I will continue with my own personal research as time and opportunity permits.

Fury

:rose:

FurryFury said:
Hi DVS!

I can't believe you don't want to try things though. I want to try and watch him try it too, on most things.

No worries though, research reports should be trickling in any time now. I hope.

I will continue with my own personal research as time and opportunity permits.

Fury

:rose:
Oh, I would LOVE to experiment with this. Trouble is, I need a bound sub to experiment on. Lately, those have been short in number in my neck of the woods.

Now, if one was to ring my doorbell right now... :D

I SAID...if one was to ring my doorbell, RIGHT NOW!

I'm waiting. With ginger in hand...

DVS said:
Oh, I would LOVE to experiment with this. Trouble is, I need a bound sub to experiment on. Lately, those have been short in number in my neck of the woods.

Now, if one was to ring my doorbell right now... :D

I SAID...if one was to ring my doorbell, RIGHT NOW!

I'm waiting. With ginger in hand...

Honestly, the way you write, I shocked you don't have subs begging for your address or phone number! They should be begging for you to experiment on them in all kinds of ways.

If I were free, I'd be interested and I'm not entirely sub-ish!

FurryFury said:
Honestly, the way you write, I shocked you don't have subs begging for your address or phone number! They should be begging for you to experiment on them in all kinds of ways.

If I were free, I'd be interested and I'm not entirely sub-ish!

Oh, I've had my fun, here and there. There are a couple subs who know what I'm really like. I think I've worn them out, though. :rolleyes:

And, as for new subs, I've got my ad up, but it gets no honest replys. And, when I get a nibble, they don't stick around long enough to get to know me. I guess I chase them off? LOL.

It's too bad, really. I must somehow bring up red flags for these women I meet, or something. I've never had trouble in the past, but since this Internet meeting thing has taken over...well, it kind of sucks.

But, I'm not giving up. I know there will be someone down the road who will be brave and finally allow me to have my way. Then, you will hear her screams of pain and pleasure from far away. Even with her mouth gagged!! Her gasps, moans, whimpers and constant begging and pleading won't be near as loud. :D

You know, that punishment chair I mentioned to you? Some ginger would be a nice addition to that, I think. ;) Talk about a hot seat!

DVS said:
Oh, I've had my fun, here and there. There are a couple subs who know what I'm really like. I think I've worn them out, though. :rolleyes:

And, as for new subs, I've got my ad up, but it gets no honest replys. And, when I get a nibble, they don't stick around long enough to get to know me. I guess I chase them off? LOL.

It's too bad, really. I must somehow bring up red flags for these women I meet, or something. I've never had trouble in the past, but since this Internet meeting thing has taken over...well, it kind of sucks.

But, I'm not giving up. I know there will be someone down the road who will be brave and finally allow me to have my way. Then, you will hear her screams of pain and pleasure from far away. Even with her mouth gagged!! Her gasps, moans, whimpers and constant begging and pleading won't be near as loud. :D

You know, that punishment chair I mentioned to you? Some ginger would be a nice addition to that, I think. ;) Talk about a hot seat!

Oh yessss! I remember all the best-est things DVS! *grins*

I so like the way you think!

*sticking one toe in, both hands gripping the door, peeping in*

I have one word for this subject, and one word for DVS...

1: EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

2: *moan*

:D

*blushing*

see bondage.com

I havn't tried it but want to. I saw an extensive thread on this on bondage.com (I think it was) a few months ago. If I want to vex some sub that has an ass fixation I think it's just the thing.... supposedly the effect wears off after about 20 minutes with no aftereffects.

MD
Boston, MA
callmefishmail@yahoo.com

mdiaz451 said:
I havn't tried it but want to. I saw an extensive thread on this on bondage.com (I think it was) a few months ago. If I want to vex some sub that has an ass fixation I think it's just the thing.... supposedly the effect wears off after about 20 minutes with no aftereffects.

MD
Boston, MA
callmefishmail@yahoo.com

Well, if it does wear off in 20 minutes then what is the point of my next experiment to wear the stuff for hours?

We shall see.

That is the point.

I must say I still felt hints of effects for a few days after. Then again I am highly, highly suggestible.

FurryFury said:
Well, if it does wear off in 20 minutes then what is the point of my next experiment to wear the stuff for hours? ...
Carry a potato peeler with you...if the heat calms, remove, peel a thin layer off, and then re-insert...enjoy.

DVS said:
Carry a potato peeler with you...if the heat calms, remove, peel a thin layer off, and then re-insert...enjoy.

Now that is a grand idea. If only I were better with a potato peeler. Soon, though, I shall try this idea out.

Darn no volunteer reports yet. *le sigh* I just may have to do some more experimenting myself.

I was planning on doing that anyway. By now the fig should be well aged and hopefully, that much hotter.

Perhaps tomorrow or even tonight it would be good to work with the fig again.

Now if life would simply give me the time to git r done.

malcah_ms said:
Let us know if the aging process made it hotter for ya :) :devil:

Well, I'm so freaking busy getting ready for this trip that I didn't git r done. Hopefully soon I will get the time to fig aged style.

going to the grocery store - SOON

thanks to all for stories, suggestions and links...

no i can't wait to try and have someone in mind to try it with...

i'll let you know how things turn out

cock whore said:
thanks to all for stories, suggestions and links...

no i can't wait to try and have someone in mind to try it with...

i'll let you know how things turn out

Hi Cock Whore!

I'm glad you found the thread helpful and enticing!
Please do report in, there is so much more to know about this subject!

NO report

NO Report today..

Just went to the little market here in smalltown USA NO GINGER ROOT wassssss another day waited 59 years so and to think oy all I thru out can you freeze it?

Back