Married Man Handjob

Darkheels, have you ever thought about making it come true? Sometimes it is bad idea to mix fantasy with reality, but you should think about it. There are many fantasies of mine that will stay fantasies (maybe I will confess some day). But when I began to give handjobs just to get me excited, it was the right choice. Holding him in my hand and having a relationship with his hardness for just a little while. It is just soooooo hot!

A confession

Last summer while at a garden party, a woman friend gave me a hand job in a secluded corner while my wife was at the buffet. And she forgot to bring me some ribs.

I haven't had a random handjob yet, but I would love to have a lady give me one. Just need to find one.

Darkheels, have you ever thought about making it come true?

Absolutely! Not sure if I could pull it off though. But I'd love to give a married guy a hand job and then walk away knowing he was happy and his wife would never know.

This is SUCH a sexy fantasy... but i already know i could never do it. I'm more or less incapable of having anonymous sex with ANYBODY. I've tried, and it's just not a place my body let's me get to.

That, and i have a really hard time getting involved with a person that's already in a relatnship. I've been with people before he or i completely finished our last relationship, but there was always the implied understanding that we were GOING to be together.

Still this fantasy is so hot. It's definitely something we might need to roleplay :)

This is pretty awesome. I guess I need to take my wife out to dinner more and make eye contact with other women.

Almost got caught last night. Out with my GF and I found an interested man. He followed me to the bathroom and when I told him I wanted to get him off, he said he need sex, not a handjob. That should have been enough warning. We went to his car and he kept trying to undress me. It wouldn't have worked. He had a Toyota. He was taking too long, but I thought I could get him to cum. His cell kept buzzing and I guessed it was his wife. After 10 minutes I had to stop and leave. Shame. If these men could stick to letting me give them a hand job it would be so nice. Sex always gets in the way. Maybe next time

Hmmm. My fiancé dosn't allow me to touch myself so I'm just imagining how good a handjob would feel. But refraining from cumming would be very hard , see I'm not allowed to do that either without her permission. Plus if she caught me doing anything with anyone she would cane me so hard!

This is the hottest thread, I have read on here. It's going to be pretty hard to beat. I love it!

I'm still looking. I would love a married lady to give me one.

Almost got caught last night. Out with my GF and I found an interested man. He followed me to the bathroom and when I told him I wanted to get him off, he said he need sex, not a handjob. That should have been enough warning. We went to his car and he kept trying to undress me. It wouldn't have worked. He had a Toyota. He was taking too long, but I thought I could get him to cum. His cell kept buzzing and I guessed it was his wife. After 10 minutes I had to stop and leave. Shame. If these men could stick to letting me give them a hand job it would be so nice. Sex always gets in the way. Maybe next time

And this is why more women don't play so freely. :(

Just to have a woman wanting to give me a hand job with my wife around makes this so HOT!!

He didn't deserve the kind hand you lend to (lucky) strangers ;) But isn't almost getting caught hot? :rose:

Any updates? :) we wanna know!

Yeah it was awesome, much better than expected :) We were both at the pre-arranged bar, his wife was with him, and he texted me when he was going 'to take a call' :D We basically met in the corridor and hurried to his car and kissed for a bit while I jerked him, he pulled up my t-shirt to cum on my tummy. Pretty bloody hot :heart:

Yeah it was awesome, much better than expected :) We were both at the pre-arranged bar, his wife was with him, and he texted me when he was going 'to take a call' :D We basically met in the corridor and hurried to his car and kissed for a bit while I jerked him, he pulled up my t-shirt to cum on my tummy. Pretty bloody hot :heart:

Wow, nice! :) I wanna know more, you have a pm!

I promise I would stick to your program - hand job only!

That sounds amazing. :eek:

Back when I was married all those years ago that happened to me. I was travelling for work and a group of us went out to dinner. The young lady who was my counterpart and I drank far too much. As we ate she got closer and started texting me and flirting. Long and the short when I drove us back to the hotel she gave me a handjob in the parking lot. When it was time to cum she had me do it all over her chest and she used a few napkins to clean up most of it. Was so sexy.

This is too hot!!, I had to crank one out by hand just reading the progress reports.

My wife would only be bummed that she wasn't invited to watch you jerking me off.

Back