What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My picture book idea for a present might actually work - unbelievably.

Not THAT kind of book, you perv's....a picture book as a present for my grown-up kids of vacations we took together as they were growing up.
 
I have to write a Confined Space Entry Program for a client today. Too bad it's not the sexual kind.

Definition of a Confined Space

1. Limited means of entry and exit
2. Large enough for a man to enter
3. Not designed for continuous Occupancy
 
Last edited:
...do guys my age seriously have issues with ED and testosterone levels?? You're 30yrs old...not 50, f-ing get out and move your ass
 
Friday and rain are gonna make it a slow commute to work. Have to leave early ...

Why won't my smiley faces work ?
 
I sitting outside my kids elementary school watching kids playing and I'm sick to my stomach about this shooting in Newton CT
 
I sitting outside my kids elementary school watching kids playing and I'm sick to my stomach about this shooting in Newton CT

I feel the same!

And now even more disturbed by Fox News interviewing an 8 year old who was at the school! As if they aren't traumatized enough, you are making an 8 year old relive this...
 
I feel the same!

And now even more disturbed by Fox News interviewing an 8 year old who was at the school! As if they aren't traumatized enough, you are making an 8 year old relive this...

The parent is there, allowing the interview. Fucking parents want their 15 minutes and allowing that shit. FUCK!!
 
I'm not watching any of the coverage on this shooting. I can't make myself do it.
 
Praying for the friends and families of the 27 killed in the school shooting! This is tragic! Why go after innocent children? Truly heart wrenching! My condolences to the families that lost a loved one today! God Bless!
 
I'm not watching any of the coverage on this shooting. I can't make myself do it.

I'm sad to say this isn't shocking anymore.....we need to do a better job teaching our future generations so that they don't have to wake up everyday to this type of news. Until then keep practicing peace-love-understanding.
 
Horrified over the Connecticut shooting. :( When will enough be enough???

And my damn gums hurt from a shot at the dentist. :(

Wishing everyone a peaceful weekend.
:heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top