What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received an email from my sister. My dad is getting out of the hospital today!!

Whew, it's been a long month and now I can finally relax.

What made me smile today

My older daughter telling me she wishes for our A. to be here with us for her bday in July. Made me melt. :eek:

And then my mom telling me they spoke about babies, her and my 7 yo daughter. They was talking whether to keep things after my baby or not, the cloths etc. My daughter said no and my mom told her "and what if A. will want a baby with your mom? My daughter told her "they do have a baby already, Natalie!" My mom told her Natalie is baby of my ex and my girl was protesting, saying Natalie is A.'s baby hehe. And in a way she's right. A. is so much more of father to my kids than their real biologic father.

My kids loves my A. (well I should say OUR A.) so much!! And so do I. :)

I spoke with my old french friend few days ago. We spoke about me and A. and my friend then told me; "you been waiting for this man like for ages now! I am so happy for you!!!". And he's right, I been waiting fuckin years for my true love. So glad I found it in my A. :heart:

our plans coming together more and more..Him getting some stuff he ordered for me. I am so very excited!

This is great news, K :)

Yes it is and thank you! These past twelve months have been a kind of annus horribilus for me, with loved ones getting ill and dying, so my dad's recovery was a welcome reprieve.

I'm so happy to hear you had a good weekend with your master. You sound positively radiant.

I was being hit on and didn't realise for one. For two, I got to tell a story I personally love telling again.

Tonight, my hero was a skinny little CD boy.

Some background, there is a club in the area that caters primarily to homosexual men. Two nights a week they have explicitly pansexual nights: 80's night and Goth night. I'm not goth in any way, but I like the crowd, there's cute goth chicks there, and I can take a girl in collar and cuffs there and no one bats an eye. Anyway, there's this local top that, well, suffice to say that he and I have mutual antipathy, as his is a skeevy sleaze, and the sort that gives everyone that identifies Mdom a bad name. He also goes to the same club.

Well, said skeevy top is a masher, and likes to touch and hug on the young women there, often without asking. Last call hits, and a pair of girls start to leave, and the brave little CD boy is with them. Skeevy top dude steps up and starts to hug on the first girl. Her body language is plainly against this, and she does NOT want it. Skeevy top dude won't let up though, so skinny CD boy leans in, rubs his nose against skeevy top's cheek and tries to give him a kiss. Skeevy top is obviously freaked by this and tries to lean away. He does not quite leave off the girl, so skinny CD boy just leans in farther, going for that kiss.

To say that skeevy top's composure was damaged by this would be an understatement, and the two girls manage to leave largely unmolested. The knowing look on our hero's face as he did this was precious. He knew that skeevy top would be freaked out by it and did it anyway. Perfect, non-violent solution.

Skinny CD boy, I salute you.

Retrieving my lost (and found) wallet, only to find that the money was still in it!!:D
Once again, my faith in humanity is strengthened...

Yes it is and thank you! These past twelve months have been a kind of annus horribilus for me, with loved ones getting ill and dying, so my dad's recovery was a welcome reprieve.

I'm so happy to hear you had a good weekend with your master. You sound positively radiant.

I'll keep your dad in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, K :cattail: My weekend with Master was absotively splendiferous :D Now if the next !?#@ 23 days would go by quickly...

Oh...my smile for the day: MIS and her sisterly love, shoulder and ear, both the week before me seeing Master and for the past few days. Love you Sweets :rose:

Last edited:
Aww, I'm so happy for you! :D And 23 days isn't that bad. That's not as long as your last wait was, is it?

Definitely not as long as my last wait but after being with him, still too blasted long :D

Though I have to admit that when it gets here, I will be 23 days closer to the blissful permanence of being home for good :heart:

Tonight, my hero was a skinny little CD boy.

Some background, there is a club in the area that caters primarily to homosexual men. Two nights a week they have explicitly pansexual nights: 80's night and Goth night. I'm not goth in any way, but I like the crowd, there's cute goth chicks there, and I can take a girl in collar and cuffs there and no one bats an eye. Anyway, there's this local top that, well, suffice to say that he and I have mutual antipathy, as his is a skeevy sleaze, and the sort that gives everyone that identifies Mdom a bad name. He also goes to the same club.

Well, said skeevy top is a masher, and likes to touch and hug on the young women there, often without asking. Last call hits, and a pair of girls start to leave, and the brave little CD boy is with them. Skeevy top dude steps up and starts to hug on the first girl. Her body language is plainly against this, and she does NOT want it. Skeevy top dude won't let up though, so skinny CD boy leans in, rubs his nose against skeevy top's cheek and tries to give him a kiss. Skeevy top is obviously freaked by this and tries to lean away. He does not quite leave off the girl, so skinny CD boy just leans in farther, going for that kiss.

To say that skeevy top's composure was damaged by this would be an understatement, and the two girls manage to leave largely unmolested. The knowing look on our hero's face as he did this was precious. He knew that skeevy top would be freaked out by it and did it anyway. Perfect, non-violent solution.

Skinny CD boy, I salute you.

*snort*

That's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back