The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so y'all know, I'm a Southerner from the States (though I now live in the frozen wastes of the Upper Midwest (expecting 3-4 feet or more of snow this winter), a bit of an Anglophile, and I drop in here periodically just to catch up on the day to days of our cousins from across the Pond. I hope you guys don't mind that I stop in and occasionally comment and even try to encourage you in your daily lives.

You give me a sense of the (potential) normality of life. Thank you. :rose:

Just so y'all know, I'm a Southerner from the States (though I now live in the frozen wastes of the Upper Midwest (expecting 3-4 feet or more of snow this winter), a bit of an Anglophile, and I drop in here periodically just to catch up on the day to days of our cousins from across the Pond. I hope you guys don't mind that I stop in and occasionally comment and even try to encourage you in your daily lives.

Of course not. Anyone is welcome as long as they're polite.

It's the oiks we don't like in here :)

Nice to see you dropping by, and good to see that you're getting some of your appetite back SW :rose:

Hey Sophie, lovely to welcome another brit to our happy flock :)
All good, but outside it sounds like Beirut on a bad day!

SirW, you are always welcome here :heart::rose:
I hope things are ok with you xxxx

Hi Sophie :)

Yep, same here - sounds like a war zone outside. Amazing seeing as it's teeming down :D

Daughter is watching X Factor :rolleyes: she's quite keen on the kid with the dreadlocks...

Apparently not.

The rugby club at the end of the road had a big display on the night, that we went to, but there's been a ton more going off all night.

Which is a bit of a pain for those of us who need some sleep!! Hence still being on here.....

Hello all. A forty something, spank happy, fem boy loving, Daddy's Little Princess, BBW from Lancashire checking in.

Wow! I am away for a day getting my ass whipped and suddenly it's like Piccadilly Circus in here!!
Welcome to our new members and welcome back Pleated skirt :) lovely to see you again xxxx

Had a fab day tied up in a dungeon being flogged and generally used and abused, and would murder for a cuppa and a bikkie ;) have you tried the super sized bourbons yet? They are so lush!

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, subs and doms

Hope everyone is ok and not, yet, killing your coworkers?

Morning Mal, hope you are having a good day.
The traffic is desperate, everything is running late.
I need a couple of hours duvet time, but I don't think I will get it. :(
Someone bring me chocolate.... please!

Morning Mal, hope you are having a good day.
The traffic is desperate, everything is running late.
I need a couple of hours duvet time, but I don't think I will get it. :(
Someone bring me chocolate.... please!

I have a 700g bag of chocolate brazils here.... and if I sneak them out of the gift bag, a 2kg tub of tangfastics :)

And now I know sort of, what I am doing this week.

We're getting there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back