Story idea about outlaws

M

maria1966

Guest
I have this story idea about outlaws. But they are not outlaws in the traditional sense of the word. She is a retired pornstar turned nurse.

He is a medically retired police officer who wounded in the line of duty and now uses crutches to get around.

And the towns people discriminate against them both.

they discriminate against him because he is disabled, even though he became disabled saving their asses against actual outlaws.

They discriminate against her because of her former "Sinful" profession.

And i can't do anything with it so if anyone wants it this idea is all yours.
 
Outlaws or castoffs? 'Outlaws' implies they'll do something illegal / immoral / uncultured (nyet kulturny is a great Russian insult) to affect others. Revenge for their rebuffs? Why don't they merely leave? And my usual question: How do you see the story ending?
 
They could leave but they chose not to because they refused to be bullied because of their former occupation. Or because they are crippled.

Regarding revenge they could do it but they chose not to because two wrongs don't make a right.

And they are very uncultured. The ending i don't know what kind of ending should be used in the story.

that's why i want my fellow writers to have this idea and make it their own.

Because i can't do a thing with it myself.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top