Ddlg Toys

torith88

Virgin
I'm on a search for sites that specialize in daddy Dom / Little Girl toys, clothes etc. Most of the sites I've found either offer a limited selection or typically offer adult baby products. My LG doesn't care for pink at all and just about everything I find is exceedingly pink. Any help is appreciated. Also any alternative suggestions from fellow daddies on how to shop for my LG is appreciated.

Etsy may have some interesting things. I know for sure there are adult coloring books available. And if you find something you like and it's in pink, it's possible to contact the seller to see if they can make it in another color. :)

Etsy

Yeah they've got some good stuff... Got to looking there's a hello kitty dress available in black... She's not into pastel goth ... Lol littles can be tricky for sure.

i would say check hot topic, especially if she likes studio ghibli. also dollskill and shopjeen.

Thanks

It's difficult for certain... Most of the wardrobe would be only worn in private or in like minded company ... I want her to be comfortable in whatever I find. I appreciate the suggestions thus far.

Also, you told us what she doesn't like, but what does she like? That might help.

I just remembered that many stores now sell footie pajamas for adults, you might get her some of those. Also, you can check out Lolita fashions if you're both into that. I'd suggest looking for cheap ones if it's just for around the house. There's a big difference between the high end brands and the cheap stuff, but I'm thinking you aren't looking to spend $300-400 on a single dress.

My little

Well my little could be described as goth/punk/rockabilly/Geek ... She's plus size which some places don't cater to still... Her favorite things are Monster High ... Anything Monster High. Her favorite studies is a toothless from How to train your Dragon. Pastel goth is a turn off for her. In her daily life she wears hoodies and the usual rock/goth shirts.She does seem to be willing to wear panties I think are cute and sexy even if it has some pink on them. If I could give her a so called "Little" age range it would be between 12 - 15. However she's over 30. Yeah the adult jammies are a good idea but I have to be careful because she has fibromyalgia and somethings would cause her discomfort.

Well my little could be described as goth/punk/rockabilly/Geek ... She's plus size which some places don't cater to still... Her favorite things are Monster High ... Anything Monster High. Her favorite studies is a toothless from How to train your Dragon. Pastel goth is a turn off for her. In her daily life she wears hoodies and the usual rock/goth shirts.She does seem to be willing to wear panties I think are cute and sexy even if it has some pink on them. If I could give her a so called "Little" age range it would be between 12 - 15. However she's over 30. Yeah the adult jammies are a good idea but I have to be careful because she has fibromyalgia and somethings would cause her discomfort.

Have you tried Torrid? Simply: http://www.torrid.com if you'd like to take a look online. They offer plus size and cater to a wide range of interests including cutesy skull t-shirts, one piece rompers, and pop culture inspired clothing.

Have you tried Torrid? Simply: http://www.torrid.com if you'd like to take a look online. They offer plus size and cater to a wide range of interests including cutesy skull t-shirts, one piece rompers, and pop culture inspired clothing.

Yes, Torrid would be the best place to look. Modcloth also has lots of girly clothes in plus sizes. I think their sailor dresses in particular would be the perfect non-pink outfit for a LG.

Back