The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I am not wearing a bra today.
I completely forgot the "helping one" this morning under this shirt... Supposedly built in ones only do so much.
 
Hmmmm......

your-stuck-on-a-desert-island-desert-island-february-motivat-demotivational-poster-1264986335.jpg
 
LT~

The newest member to our family is cute as a button. I've forgotten how toddlers like to use their mouths on everything. I hope that when his mother gives birth again in a few months that I have the opportunity to hold his baby brother/sister before they turn into a squirming pile of toddler. :)
 
Sorry Lady, tofu and I have bad past together.

I've only tried it a couple times before...but I'm trying to find more vegetarian dishes I like. I'm not going to BE vegetarian, but, y'know, healthy.
This should end up good and saucy and spicy
 
Used to make tofu that way for the university kids.
Press the tofu to remove most water, cut into wedges, dip in a good beer batter and deep fry, of course this takes away the healthy aspect.
 
'ewwww' just means y'all haven't had good tofu.

-pats her head-

You would be correct.

I'll try it, just like any food i havnt liked in the past.

Sometimes I do get delightfully surprised and like something prepared in a way Ive never had.

Then it becomes 'ewww with exceptions'

-nods-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top